Nick Berg video: Hoax?

Originally posted by krisy
Seems to me if this were a legitimate story,the bigger media may have picked up on it by now. You know they love stuff that maked Bush look bad. Then again,they love conspiracy theories too thatmake Bush look bad!

Got a point, but then the regular media knows this doesn't set well, so maybe not...

Originally posted by Pale Rider
On second thought OCA, you might be right. I just noticed his/her tag line... "vote for kerry". Pretty much spells the whole thing out. He/she is here trolling, trying to make the Prez look bad.

Welcome to the board "not a" patriot.

Now fuck off.
Most of you people are living in fantasy land. Do you always act this way as soon as a Democrat comes here? Anyone who is slightly left of center is a troll, right? The only open-minded person I've heard from is krisy. And Bush definitely doesn't need any help from me to look bad - he has that under control all by himself.

I'm just as patriotic as anyone here. It's just like a Bush supporter to call anyone who disagrees with you unpatriotic.

"fuck off"? hmm - that is real intelligent. Did your daddy help you come up with such a clever comeback or did you think of it all by yourself? Just don't hurt yourself thinking too hard

Originally posted by Patriot54
Most of you people are living in fantasy land. Do you always act this way as soon as a Democrat comes here? Anyone who is slightly left of center is a troll, right? The only open-minded person I've heard from is krisy. And Bush definitely doesn't need any help from me to look bad - he has that under control all by himself.

I'm just as patriotic as anyone here. It's just like a Bush supporter to call anyone who disagrees with you unpatriotic.

"fuck off"? hmm - that is real intelligent. Did your daddy help you come up with such a clever comeback or did you think of it all by yourself? Just don't hurt yourself thinking too hard

Barring something like the f off comment, everyone has been polite, I know, I'm watching. I have not done anything to you as moderator, though you implied so. I've asked you repeatedly to get to a point. You seem unable to do so.

We've been waiting, you have nothing. You are an empty vessel.

The only open-minded person I've heard from is krisy.

Define "open mind".

An open mind is usually one who cannot confirm with solid evidence and proof a comittment to a belief.

-Therefore requiring an open mind to continuously suck up other people's perspectives to arrive at a conclusion.

I don't have an open mind.

I know what is right and what is wrong.

Kerry is wrong.

Originally posted by Kathianne
You are an empty vessel.

-Note the referrence to a term originally coined by AJWPS.

;)

-Which makes me GNASH MY TEETH.

:D

I've asked you repeatedly to get to a point. You seem unable to do so.

We've been waiting, you have nothing. You are an empty vessel.
I have responded to several points made by you guys, but I got sidetracked because there are so many things that don't add up in the Berg case. I've only begun to expose the tip of the 'berg, so to speak (pun intended)

Sorry I accused you of being unfair, but these boards are so far right wing, it's ridiculous. But now that I know the deal here, I can tolerate it.

I can tell you guys need me here to balance the scales a little. No need to thank me.

Sorry I accused you of being unfair, but these boards are so far right wing, it's ridiculous. But now that I know the deal here, I can tolerate it.

I can tell you guys need me here to balance the scales a little. No need to thank me.

Misinformation doesn't balance scales in any honorable fashion.

I won't be thanking you.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Misinformation doesn't balance scales in any honorable fashion.
Does that also apply to Bush's misinformation (such as everything we've been told about the war)?

Like I said, you don't have thank me now - setting you guys straight will be reward enough for me

Does that also apply to Bush's misinformation (such as everything we've been told about the war)?

Like I said, you don't have thank me now - setting you guys straight will be reward enough for me

Waiting for any proof of anything other than your ego.

Oh. Wait.

Can you prove who I am for in this election?

I have responded to several points made by you guys, but I got sidetracked because there are so many things that don't add up in the Berg case. I've only begun to expose the tip of the 'berg, so to speak (pun intended)

I can only speak for myself. I read about the whole conspiracy thing like 2 weeks ago. It's a joke, but I understood to you it wasn't. Problem is, you act as if you are going to 'enlighten us'. If you had done a little 'investigating' before starting in, you'd know that many of us read a good deal and we are not idiots, nor likely to see eye-to-eye with you. Thus you should have had command of the argument you wished to put forth. But you didn't and here we are.

Why don't you spend more time providing factual evidence to backup your ridiculous assertions and less time whining about which way the members of this board lean?

Posts like yours don't balance the scales, the more they read them the more I realize why I am voting Bush in november.

Hey Patriot (from where?), I don't hear any of those cutthroats denying that they performed the beheadings. You would think that they would if they could pin it on Bush since they want anybody but Bush in the White House.

It seems to me that Liberals find a "conspiracy" in everything that doesn't help their cause.

When Americans hear about the true atrocities they can understand the war much better. Unfortunately they aren't hearing about it very much as the leftist media pretty much ignores it for the most part. Instead they focus on smearing Bush. Talk about misinformation and conspiracy!

I can only speak for myself. I read about the whole conspiracy thing like 2 weeks ago. It's a joke, but I understood to you it wasn't. Problem is, you act as if you are going to 'enlighten us'. If you had done a little 'investigating' before starting in, you'd know that many of us read a good deal and we are not idiots, nor likely to see eye-to-eye with you. Thus you should have had command of the argument you wished to put forth. But you didn't and here we are.
You're right, I don't think it's a joke at all. Ever since this "war" started, I have questioned everything I read or see on TV, internet, etc. I do read some articles that are obviously left wing, but I mostly form my opinions from as many sources as I can, including far right sources.

You might be surprised to find out that I am actually in the middle of a lot of issues, on some things I even agree totally with conservatives. But when it comes to the issue of Iraq and the war on terrorism, I am on Kerry's side. After all, he has been in combat. War is a necessary evil, but I think Bush is going about it all wrong. I welcome anyone to disagree with me - that's what a good discussion is all about. And I can disagree with you guys, without calling anyone a crackpot or telling them to fuck off.

By the way, I was just being a smartass about "enlightening" you guys. But it also wouldn't kill you to have a different point of view around here.

You're right, I don't think it's a joke at all. Ever since this "war" started, I have questioned everything I read or see on TV, internet, etc. I do read some articles that are obviously left wing, but I mostly form my opinions from as many sources as I can, including far right sources.

You might be surprised to find out that I am actually in the middle of a lot of issues, on some things I even agree totally with conservatives. But when it comes to the issue of Iraq and the war on terrorism, I am on Kerry's side. After all, he has been in combat. War is a necessary evil, but I think Bush is going about it all wrong. I welcome anyone to disagree with me - that's what a good discussion is all about. And I can disagree with you guys, without calling anyone a crackpot or telling them to fuck off.

By the way, I was just being a smartass about "enlightening" you guys. But it also wouldn't kill you to have a different point of view around here.

and if you weren't so busy trying to be 'intelligent' and condescending you would have noticed that I read a lot of things that are from the 'left' be it TNR, Guardian,BBC, and others. I'm very able to see the other view and point out the errors of their ways. You should try it too.

I hate it when these threads grow to this ridiculous size in less than a day. I just spent the better part of the hour reading this whole thing, and now that I'm at the end, I'm too tired to write. Goodnight!

-Douglas

Originally posted by Shazbot
I hate it when these threads grow to this ridiculous size in less than a day. I just spent the better part of the hour reading this whole thing, and now that I'm at the end, I'm too tired to write. Goodnight!

-Douglas

LOL You should have been here! :p:

But when it comes to the issue of Iraq and the war on terrorism, I am on Kerry's side. After all, he has been in combat. War is a necessary evil, but I think Bush is going about it all wrong. I welcome anyone to disagree with me - that's what a good discussion is all about.

So because Kerry has been in combat, that automatically makes him qualified to be president? Logic like that is what is scary.

The US has made errors in the execution of Operation Iraqi Freedom. The postwar planning has had serious problems, letting Sadr live and not turning Fallujah into a parking lot are amongst the most glaring issues. But if you stop allowing yourself to be spoon fed disinformation from the Big 3, Al-CNN, Al-Reuters, The New York Crimes, etc you will see that Iraq is going much better then what is reported.

Do I think Bush is perfect? Nope, but he had the balls to go after the jihadists which is something your boy would never do.

As far as your Berg theories, they are just that. None of us were there, so we will never know. The video was edited for sure but by whom?

Questioning these things are healthy, but if you approach it from the blame America/GWB/Right Wing conspiracy frame of thought you are starting off from the wrong place.

Forum List

Back