Nice polite Democrats SMASH POLICE CAR at Trump rally

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed Then they went to the clinic to kill some babies, so in their minds all is well.

Police-Car-and-horse-anti-Trump-protest-CBS-News.jpg

Are these people feral animals? Maybe they can't help themselves and need to be put in a rescue shelter for rehabilitation.

• Banned
Are these people feral animals? Maybe they can't help themselves and need to be put in a rescue shelter for rehabilitation.
No they are not animals, they are just humans that are frustrated, because their choices are Sanders a communist and Clinton a criminal. We should pray for these people, as the Sanders supporters are actually good people who will not vote for a criminal, and yet the criminal will be the victor, because the FBI who represents the law, will not do ANYTHING. So again, pray for these people they need our compassion.

The article said the crowd was mostly young Hispanics. Ironic they are behaving in a way that Trump accused them of--being criminal. Not good PR for their side, imo.

from the op linked article and I agree with her, with Sanchez!!!

Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-Whittier), chairwoman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, said there is "no doubt" Trump’s candidacy has made the Latino community "a target for hateful rhetoric, and in some cases physical violence."

But destroying public property, she said, is not the answer.

"When we resort to violence, we’re playing into the very hands of people like Donald Trump," Sanchez said in a statement released Friday. "I believe the solution must be peaceful protest and more importantly, directing our energy towards shifting our voter registration efforts into high gear."

Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-Whittier), chairwoman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, said there is "no doubt" Trump’s candidacy has made the Latino community "a target for hateful rhetoric, and in some cases physical violence."

"When we resort to violence, we’re playing into the very hands of people like Donald Trump," Sanchez said in a statement released Friday. "I believe the solution must be peaceful protest and more importantly, directing our energy towards shifting our voter registration efforts into high gear."
Trump made Mexicans the target of hate?

What a ridiculous & childish thing to say.

• Banned

Trump did not invent drive by gang shootings.........................

And WHY is their a congressional caucus dedicated to ANY race? All humans need the same things from their government no matter their race.

Nothing more than another divide of the people to further damage race relations.

YES, he did do that gramps...it may have been unintended consequences on his part, but his mouth spoke, before thinking it through...

What a ridiculous & childish thing to say

Not ridiculous in the least. Trump actually kicked off his campaign stating that the illegal immigrants in this country were Mexican rapists, drug dealers and other criminals Mexico was gladly sending to us.
That in itself didn't cause Americans to hate Hispanics/Mexicans. That hate already existed; it just allowed a whole lot of people to start championing their bigotry. A presidential candidate agrees with them!

Do I think every Mexican in this country is an angel? Of course not. I realize there are problems with gangs and crime in some Hispanic neighborhoods. But there are white people involved in violent crime, drug activity and gun running, to name a few. Does that mean all white people are criminals? I think not.

I think what is ridiculous and childish is what Trump said at the onset. He painted an entire group of millions of people with one stinking, ugly brush. That is why they are angry, and I can't say I blame them.

YES, he did do that gramps...it may have been unintended consequences on his part, but his mouth spoke, before thinking it through...
Even IF you believe that, people are responsible for their own actions.

Not ridiculous in the least. Trump actually kicked off his campaign stating that the illegal immigrants in this country were Mexican rapists, drug dealers and other criminals Mexico was gladly sending to us.
That in itself didn't cause Americans to hate Hispanics/Mexicans. That hate already existed; it just allowed a whole lot of people to start championing their bigotry. A presidential candidate agrees with them!

Do I think every Mexican in this country is an angel? Of course not. I realize there are problems with gangs and crime in some Hispanic neighborhoods. But there are white people involved in violent crime, drug activity and gun running, to name a few. Does that mean all white people are criminals? I think not.

I think what is ridiculous and childish is what Trump said at the onset. He painted an entire group of millions of people with one stinking, ugly brush. That is why they are angry, and I can't say I blame them.

Every illegal Mexican border jumper is a rapist of the American system. Tell us grandma, can you afford to pay for healthcare for every illegal immigrant?

Be honest now

oh, I totally agree.... these few particular people that committed these criminal actions are acting like thugs...

oh, I totally agree.... these few particular people that committed these criminal actions are acting like thugs...

Can you prove that? because the secret service was afraid for Trumps life and made him leave thru the back entrance and thru a field

Can you prove that? because the secret service was afraid for Trumps life and made him leave thru the back entrance and thru a field
can I prove what? That there were not hundreds or thousands or 11 million illegals Hispanics breaking cop car windows that were protesting?

Last edited:

Every illegal Mexican border jumper is a rapist of the American system. Tell us grandma, can you afford to pay for healthcare for every illegal immigrant?

Be honest now

Liberals should volunteer to pay and additional $100 billion in taxes to support illegals. I mean they shoot their big fat mouths off about how much they care, fine let them lead by example.

As I said elsewhere, the 1 good thing about Trump's candidacy has been to force liberals to expose themselves as the bitter, intolerant, hate-filled America-haters that they are.

Hey, 'good times' - he's got domestic terrorist bomb-throwers like Bill Ayers out of the classroom and back active on the streets again...

Be honest now
The Obamacare proposal for illegal immigrants is that they be allowed to participate IF they pay the premiums themselves. You should know what you're complaining about before you complain. If they're paying, what do you or I care?

Be honest now
The Obamacare proposal for illegal immigrants is that they be allowed to participate IF they pay the premiums themselves. You should know what you're complaining about before you complain. If they're paying, what do you or I care?
No matter WHO pays their premium the medical needs they incur WILL drive up costs for everyone in the end. So yet again ILLEGAL ALIENS will cost Americans money.

SEND THEM HOME

Forum List

Back