Nice Dick

Ohh Look the unbiased Col at it again.

Please explain, oh objective one, how showing what Cheney said when told that 2/3 of Americans disagreed with him is bias and not fact.

Did you see him in the interview. I did. When a public official says "so?" to the fact that the majority of Americans disagree with him, then we have a problem.

Oh, by the way I do think he is a total dikwad and may be prosecuted for crimes after they are out of office, but for you my friend, to even think of accusing someone else of bias:cuckoo:

You do still seem to have a hang up on rank. At Ease, we don't wear those rank insignias anymore.

So!

You are a representative of the people Dick.

So!

The Americans really want to see an end to the deaths of their kids dick.

So!

You have nearly bankrupted the country with this policy which has actually made Americans less safe.

So!

For any American to defend what has been going on in this country the last few years you would have to not understand what a democracy is.

Please explain, oh objective one, how showing what Cheney said when told that 2/3 of Americans disagreed with him is bias and not fact.

Did you see him in the interview. I did. When a public official says "so?" to the fact that the majority of Americans disagree with him, then we have a problem.

Oh, by the way I do think he is a total dikwad and may be prosecuted for crimes after they are out of office, but for you my friend, to even think of accusing someone else of bias:cuckoo:

You do still seem to have a hang up on rank. At Ease, we don't wear those rank insignias anymore.

:clap2:

We have been lead for the past 7+ years by a sub-average intelligence President whose ear has been pulled by a greedy, self indulgence egomaniac whose basic reason for agreeing to become Vice-President was to advance the neocons goals and to make his friends and previous employers wealthy. That combination has nearly brought this country down.

Sadly, I feel bush could have been an average or above President if he had not had the dictator DICK whispering in his ear.

So!

You are a representative of the people Dick.

So!

The Americans really want to see an end to the deaths of their kids dick.

So!

You have nearly bankrupted the country with this policy which has actually made Americans less safe.

So!

For any American to defend what has been going on in this country the last few years you would have to not understand what a democracy is.

Wow, a format post. TM I'm impressed.

well rayboy I really do think Dick does not give a rats ass about our people who are dyihng over there. To him they are just numbers.

Forum List

Back