Nice Save, Jill !!

how is this possible? whitebitch posted in another thread to me that no one on this site was doing badly?

ohhh thats right, hes a LYING LEFTIST. Typical.
Edgetho took out 30% of his Ira to buy drugs. That’s not Biden’s fault. Rest of us have record retirement funds saved for when we retire.

You must have invested your 401K in Kmart because the rest of us have a record balance in our index funds since they are all at record highs. I am sorry you are not even an adequate investor.
You are a lying dicksucker.

And I was licensed with the NASD so I know what I'm talking about. All you know is the latest tea-bagger position.

Combined losses in stocks and bonds fed a steep decline in the value of the average boomer’s 401(k), from $249,700 at the end of 2021 to a low of $197,400 in the autumn of 2022, a drop of more than 20%, according to Fidelity.

The average balance in a 401(k) plan tumbled 20.5% in 2022

You must have invested your 401K in Kmart because the rest of us have a record balance in our index funds since they are all at record highs. I am sorry you are not even an adequate investor.
You are confused Moon Bat, as usual.

Ole Potatohead has taken away 20% of your income with his massive inflation, decrease family income, increased taxes, has artificially run up the cost of energy and has put your children and grandchildren in trillions of debt with nothing of substance to show for it.

By the way, moron, your Potatohead administration is lying about the economy. However, you don't give a shit. You are one of these morons that voted for him and then went into idiotic denial about him stealing the election.

Last edited:
Bush does need to take the blame for that crash. But, again, I was knee-deep in it. I saw it coming and so did my company. I was in the Financial Services Industry. But we didn't think it was going to be as bad as it was. Missed that one.

Long, tedious, tiresome story. And debatable and argumentative.

Too much money being made off of it.

Bush He could have issued some Executive orders. He could have fired some people. But he didn't.

Bush was what he was always accused of being -- A wuss.

Follow the money.
Fairy Tales From Loot 'n' Scoot Laissez Fairies

Forum List

Back