Zone1 Anti-semite is a misused word,

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Antisemites is a misused word, maybe some want to use this for self serving reasons, I just do not know, maybe its so

Semites

A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs. The name comes
Semites

Semites
a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.
Dictionary.com | Meanings & Definitions of English Words

Semites
"Semite" was then defined by the supposed physical characteristics of the chief surviving representatives of the list, the Jews and the Arabs:
Semites | Encyclopedia.com

The Truth Will Set You Free

Antisemites is a misused word, maybe some want to use this for self serving reasons, I just do not know, maybe its so

Semites

A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs. The name comes
Semites

Semites
a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.

Semites
"Semite" was then defined by the supposed physical characteristics of the chief surviving representatives of the list, the Jews and the Arabs:

Not this specious twaddle AGAIN?

Semites

Semites

Semites

Semites

Calling someone an antisemite for those that criticize Israel has been a trend more now than the last few years.

Calling someone an antisemite for those that criticize Israel has been a trend more now than the last few years.
AS I see it, there is a group of “Jews” who want the criticism of the Israelis IDF to fall on all Jews to cover their tracks. I just do not think this tactic will work.

Do you-?

:)-

AS I see it, there is a group of “Jews” who want the criticism of the Israelis IDF to fall on all Jews to cover their tracks. I just do not think this tactic will work.

Do you-?

Two of the very progressive Jews that I know aren't talking about their usual criticism of the Israeli government let alone their grief.

Do you-?

i am not a jew hater, but i have been called an antisemite for suggesting that israel would be more prosperous as a modern secular state with religious freedom , than as a bloodthirsty iron age pilgrimage for american evangelicals.

Yes, it is. It shouldn't be.

We should have an honest discussion about Zionism as an apartheid political philosophy where a colonial group from Europe is oppressing an indigenous people in their own land.

But if you point out the misconduct of the Zionists, they scream "ANTI-SEMITE".

Forum List

Back