Nice call, PR

mixing shitty beers. i am not surprised.:evil:

They're good beers, and you don't mix them :eusa_eh:

i am glad to hear that. what's the half and half part then? you have two bottles and take a sip alternately?

You layer them. Nowhere near the same as mixing them.

irishkk2.png

• Banned
To prepare a Black and Tan in the American way, first fill a glass halfway with the ale, then add the Guinness Draught (from the can, bottle, or tap). The top layer is best poured slowly over an upside-down tablespoon placed over the glass to avoid splashing and mixing the layers. A specially designed black-and-tan spoon is bent in the middle so that it can balance on the edge of the pint-glass for easier pouring.

Black and Tan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To prepare a Black and Tan in the American way, first fill a glass halfway with the ale, then add the Guinness Draught (from the can, bottle, or tap). The top layer is best poured slowly over an upside-down tablespoon placed over the glass to avoid splashing and mixing the layers. A specially designed black-and-tan spoon is bent in the middle so that it can balance on the edge of the pint-glass for easier pouring.

semantics, heathens!! my world is falling apart. layering beer is even more girly than just mixing the shit. why can't you just drink your beer like a real man?:lol:

semantics, heathens!! my world is falling apart. layering beer is even more girly than just mixing the shit. why can't you just drink your beer like a real man?:lol:

Ketel One neat?

Ketel One neat?

huh? , i can't take you seriously, because in my mind you are sitting there with a straw and sipping brown or yellow stuff from your layered "beer". seriously, you take one sip, then all this layered stuff is mixed, and then it looks like coke and fanta. barf.

if you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by and tell us what girlies we are.
we'll buy.
14769_1.jpg

Forum List

Back