NH Union Leader slams "Biff" Trump

This comparison has been around for awhile now. The screenwriter for Back to the Future revealed in October Mr. Trump was his inspiration for Biff.

Joseph W. McQuaid: Trump campaign insults NH voters' intelligence | New Hampshire

Donald will probably lose both the Iowa and the NH primaries. Then what will his disciples do?

Thread number 1000 you have started bashing Trump. Expect another uptick in Trump's polling numbers.

They need to have a sub category in politics just for all the Trump threads

Indeed. Old JimH52 is really running scared of the Donald. He is totally obsessed and living in a nightmare world over Trump.

I don't know why, but hearing that just give's me the warm fuzzies. :eusa_dance:

Trump invades their precious safe zones, they can't handle that.

not just on here. Have you watch these grown adults on National television lose their freaking minds over him. They did the same with Sarah Palin. but they went after her in a more vile sexist manor. They have tried that with Trump too. I can't watch the news channels at all today. It's trump trump trump trump. Not that I did very much anyway.

Thread number 1000 you have started bashing Trump. Expect another uptick in Trump's polling numbers.

Indeed. Old JimH52 is really running scared of the Donald. He is totally obsessed and living in a nightmare world over Trump.

I don't know why, but hearing that just give's me the warm fuzzies. :eusa_dance:

Trump invades their precious safe zones, they can't handle that.

not just on here. Have you watch these grown adults on National television lose their freaking minds over him. They did the same with Sarah Palin. but they went after her in a more vile sexist manor. They have tried that with Trump too. I can't watch the news channels at all today. It's trump trump trump trump. Not that I did very much anyway.

The higher Trump's numbers go the more rabid they become. It's comical

race.jpg

Joseph W. McQuaid: Trump campaign insults NH voters' intelligence | New Hampshire

Donald will probably lose both the Iowa and the NH primaries. Then what will his disciples do?
This just proves how little the left has to work with,using old movie characters shows a fare measure of desperation.desperation. Remember these same ass hats had Trump gone long ago.

Actually, the DNC is holding their breath hoping for a Trump nomination. And if the GOP does not nominate him? Well, that is when the real circus begins! Donald will take nothing less than the nomination. Can you imagine the convention with the rabid Trump supporters drooling all over the carpet...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Please explain to me how Trump can win the General when he is polling 67% negative with women and 70% negative with Hispanics? The DNC could not have scripted it better!

The Left can't make up their minds. They want the Rs to nominate an establishment candidate, like W was. Yet, their hatred for W is still red hot seven years later.

Trump holds many progressive positions, but progs ignore this. Trump may be the MOST progressive R candidate.

Trying to apply logic to the Left, is difficult if not impossible. Their thinking may merely come down to something simplistic like....Ds good Rs bad.

Simply winning.....as The Donald would say. Please do vote for the Liberal in Conservative clothing!
Can you outline any conservative positions that Trump has outlined?

I am not a con, but I do agree with them on a number of issues. Primarily limiting the size and power of government. I have yet to hear Trump advocate for smaller limited government...he has done the opposite, yet progs who love big unlimited government, dislike him. Why

Because it doesn't matter what he says. He is a lying idiot who will screw up more than ten men could fix in a decade.
You might be right, but forgive for questioning your judgement since you are a Hillary lover.

The Left can't make up their minds. They want the Rs to nominate an establishment candidate, like W was. Yet, their hatred for W is still red hot seven years later.

Trump holds many progressive positions, but progs ignore this. Trump may be the MOST progressive R candidate.

Trying to apply logic to the Left, is difficult if not impossible. Their thinking may merely come down to something simplistic like....Ds good Rs bad.

Simply winning.....as The Donald would say. Please do vote for the Liberal in Conservative clothing!

I am not a con, but I do agree with them on a number of issues. Primarily limiting the size and power of government. I have yet to hear Trump advocate for smaller limited government...he has done the opposite, yet progs who love big unlimited government, dislike him. Why

Actually, I am torn on Trump. On the one hand I want him nominated because he will inflict an incredible amount if damage on the GOP, and there is NO CHANCE that he could win the General.

On the other hand, he is an embarrassment to the country and nothing mire than a self promoting arrogant Bully. He is making a mockery of the Presidential contest. He just needs uto go away.
You failed to address the points I made in my post. You merely went on a rant.

How could Trump inflict any MORE damage on the R party, that Rs haven't already inflicted.

Your post regurgitates exactly what the lib media has been saying. Must you do this all the time? We all hear it too much, but you have accepted it as fact.

Please explain to me how Trump can win the General when he is polling 67% negative with women and 70% negative with Hispanics? The DNC could not have scripted it better!

No one has an answer. Just how many white men do you think are left to vote for Trump? Here is one that would never vote for the lunatic.

The numbers say he cannot win the General. Rubio, Christie, or Bush could, but they cannot get past the Jersey Bully.

Actually, I am torn on Trump. On the one hand I want him nominated because he will inflict an incredible amount if damage on the GOP, and there is NO CHANCE that he could win the General.

On the other hand, he is an embarrassment to the country and nothing mire than a self promoting arrogant Bully. He is making a mockery of the Presidential contest. He just needs uto go away.
You failed to address the points I made in my post. You merely went on a rant.

How could Trump inflict any MORE damage on the R party, that Rs haven't already inflicted.

Your post regurgitates exactly what the lib media has been saying. Must you do this all the time? We all hear it too much, but you have accepted it as fact.

So you think the minus 67% and minus 70% standing with women and Hispanics is media influenced?:badgrin:

GO DONALD!

No one has an answer. Just how many white men do you think are left to vote for Trump? Here is one that would never vote for the lunatic.

The numbers say he cannot win the General. Rubio, Christie, or Bush could, but they cannot get past the Jersey Bully.

I don't know how many white men are left. Are you claiming they are polling the same white men twice? LOL!!

I don't know how many white men are left. Are you claiming they are polling the same white men twice? LOL!!

Glad you think its funny! Donald is going to make the Dems very happy!

Sigh....now we are into rerun Trump threads
Im waiting on them to start blaming trump for iraq

You Trump people need to let him go. He is nothing but trouble for the GOP.

the paper is a far right ultra conservative newspaper

The New Hampshire Union Leader is the daily newspaper of Manchester, the largest city in the U.S. state of New Hampshire. On Sundays, it publishes as the New Hampshire Sunday News.

Founded in 1863, the paper was best known for the conservative political opinions of its late publisher, William Loeb, and his wife, Elizabeth Scripps "Nackey" Loeb. Famously, the paper helped to derail the candidacy in 1972 of U.S. Senator Edmund Muskie of Maine, who unsuccessfully sought the Democratic presidential nomination. Loeb editorially criticized Muskie's wife, Jane, in editorials. When he defended her in a press conference, there was a measured negative effect on voter perceptions of Muskie within New Hampshire.

the Unions of today are SELLING out the American workers to these companies, they are in cahoots with the party that is also selling us out, the Democrat party, by being in favor of that snake Obama's Amnesty for the one's in our country now. 11 up to 30 MILLION of them they want to put ahead of YOU the LEGAL citizens to fight over what little jobs there is out there because of Obama....

they aren't serious about anything they say or do they care about anyone who isn't a hardcore supporter. everyone is their enemy, like they see Donald Trump

athe left/democrats goes and laughs at American citizens like Trump. don't think they aren't laughing at TOO.

You need to wake up in supporting that party of TRAITORs. This is all they have. back to dirty politics by using the name calling, smears and dishonest dirt they make up and spread around.
the Unions
Stephanie
the union leader is a conservative newspaper in new hampshire , you dummy.Its not a labor union

the Unions of today are SELLING out the American workers to these companies, they are in cahoots with the party that is also selling us out, the Democrat party, by being in favor of that snake Obama's Amnesty for the one's in our country now. 11 up to 30 MILLION of them they want to put ahead of YOU the LEGAL citizens to fight over what little jobs there is out there because of Obama....

they aren't serious about anything they say or do they care about anyone who isn't a hardcore supporter. everyone is their enemy, like they see Donald Trump

athe left/democrats goes and laughs at American citizens like Trump. don't think they aren't laughing at TOO.

You need to wake up in supporting that party of TRAITORs. This is all they have. back to dirty politics by using the name calling, smears and dishonest dirt they make up and spread around.
the Unions
Stephanie
the union leader is a conservative newspaper in new hampshire , you dummy.Its not a labor union

How embarrassing......

Forum List

Back