NH Union Leader slams "Biff" Trump

Sigh....now we are into rerun Trump threads
Im waiting on them to start blaming trump for iraq

You Trump people need to let him go. He is nothing but trouble for the GOP.

Judging from the amount of threads you loons start on him he must scare the shit out of you

Amazingly the Leftists and the Neo-Conservatives share this, Trump frightens both of them.

Judging from the amount of threads you loons start on him he must scare the shit out of you

Amazingly the Leftists and the Neo-Conservatives share this, Trump frightens both of them.

Of course he does, he won't bend over for them and he's telling them to take their political correctness and stick it.

The GOP has been hijacked completely by non-Conservatives, if the GOP were still Conservative, they wouldn't be sitting on their thumbs and allowing Obama to just do whatever he wants, there's hardly any actual opposition to him.

Of course he does, he won't bend over for them and he's telling them to take their political correctness and stick it.

Exactly and that's also why he's so popular with normal people.

The GOP has been hijacked completely by non-Conservatives, if the GOP were still Conservative, they wouldn't be sitting on their thumbs and allowing Obama to just do whatever he wants, there's hardly any actual opposition to him.

I'm not completely sold on Trump but I do get a kick out of how he rankles the left loons.

I'm not completely sold on Trump but I do get a kick out of how he rankles the left loons.

And anyone who upsets Bill Kristol has got to be doing the right thing.

Joseph W. McQuaid: Trump campaign insults NH voters' intelligence | New Hampshire

Donald will probably lose both the Iowa and the NH primaries. Then what will his disciples do?

Thread number 1000 you have started bashing Trump. Expect another uptick in Trump's polling numbers.

They need to have a sub category in politics just for all the Trump threads

Indeed. Old JimH52 is really running scared of the Donald. He is totally obsessed and living in a nightmare world over Trump.

Oh, he'll bend over. I heard there are a couple of videos floating around that show that quite clearly.

Oh, he'll bend over. I heard there are a couple of videos floating around that show that quite clearly.

After three wives and as many bankrupsys, I am sure the DNC has lots of embarrassing videos on Donald. Just waiting for the right moment to release it. Maybe after he wins the nomination?

Forum List

Back