NFL Wildcard pickem thread

They'll get a shitty spot in the draft so I dont see em getting a good prospect for next season.
They're gonna have to pull a Colts suck for Luck move if they wanna get a shot at the best QB's.

Speaking of best quarterbacks , where's this guy been hiding ? If the Saints kept him in yesterday, they'd probably be heading to Green Bay this week.
Taysom_Hill_Saints.jpg

They'll get a shitty spot in the draft so I dont see em getting a good prospect for next season.
They're gonna have to pull a Colts suck for Luck move if they wanna get a shot at the best QB's.

Speaking of best quarterbacks , where's this guy been hiding ? If the Saints kept him in yesterday, they'd probably be heading to Green Bay this week.
Taysom_Hill_Saints.jpg

Pfft. All that guy does is run, throw, receive, block and kick. What a slacker.

Vikings over the Saints in New Orleans ... the officials will see to that ...

And with yet another questionable no-call the Saints are denied yet ANOTHER super bowl.

Saints lose on controversial pass interference no-call again, former NFL referee says it should've been a flag

One of the most blatant instances of pass interference ever. Had that been a Patriot player getting hammered like that with the ball in the air, the refs would have awarded them 2 touchdowns

Vikings over the Saints in New Orleans ... the officials will see to that ...

And with yet another questionable no-call the Saints are denied yet ANOTHER super bowl.

Saints lose on controversial pass interference no-call again, former NFL referee says it should've been a flag

One of the most blatant instances of pass interference ever. Had that been a Patriot player getting hammered like that with the ball in the air, the refs would have awarded them 2
touchdowns

One of the most blatant instances of pass interference ever. Had that been a Patriot player getting hammered like that with the ball in the air, the refs would have awarded them 2 touchdowns
:banana::banana::banana::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman::yes_text12:

could not have said it better myself Frank.:beer::thup:

With Belichick I would never count them out

You were saying?
Fer fucks sake get with the program!!!
The Titans beat em yesterday for crying out loud!!!
Patriots dynasty is 20 years and counting

I wouldn’t bet against Belichick righting the ship in a year or two

This year they had an easy schedule. Next year is much harder. Where there’s smoke there’s fire, and I really believe Brady and Belichick don’t like each other. Brady will go somewhere else, maybe the bears, although he should retire, and Belichick is rumored to want to coach Daniel Jones. I can see the Giants giving the Pat draft compensation in Oder to make a move for Belichick.

How is the schedule going to be “much harder”? The NFC East was easy but whatever division they face next year will have one or two pushovers. They played all but one AFC playoff team in the regular season this year. I don’t see it.
Future Patriots Opponents: 2020 through 2022

their schedule next year is definitely harder than the cream puff schedule they had this year + the AFC East should be a lot better. The Bills are getting better and better and have tons of cap space, the jets played really good football the second half of the year, and even Miami should be better with all of those draft picks.

Schedule wise, their opponents next year are not much more or less lethal than this year’s.

Good point about the ascension of AFC East opponents though. The Gents are a few years off.

The Curse of Anthony Brown continues. First New England and now New Orleans, out early, after a bad call away from being in the SB last season.

Clowney knew what he was doing and maybe other members of his team knew. I wonder if he will try it against Rodgers if he gets the chance.

Taysom_Hill_Saints.jpg

Pfft. All that guy does is run, throw, receive, block and kick. What a slacker.
Guy is a beast. I wonder if he could be sort of like Lamar Jackson for the Aints.

Don't underestimate the other 6 teams, but I still like
the Baltimore over SF this year.

If it was Seattle or Green Bay and KC, I think that would be a fun game to watch too.
Mahomes is fun to watch...he'll be in there soon.

Sidenote -- Ravens beat the Niners back in week 12 or 13 -- 20 - 17

Last edited:

Taysom_Hill_Saints.jpg

ALSO speaking of QBs,I am sure you have heard rumors that might have been Bradys last game as a patriot. and that the word out is he could be a charger next year. that would make sense and you would think the NFL would make sure that happened because of the fact that the chargers are bombing in LA with fan attendance having 16 road games all year long and there is no interest for PSL seats for charger games next year. Plus there are thousands of patriot fans in LA AND I guarantee they are ONLY fair weather pat fans who only started rooting for them when Brady joined the team and started being in the superbowl year after year.

Brady would put some butts in the seats that spanos badly needs for charger home games next year in the new stadium in Inglewood so thats a STRONG possibility.

However i dont think that will happen.He has too good a relationship with criminal kraft and i am sure kraft will promise him better weapons at reciver next year and a better offensive line. but IF he isnt in a pats uniform next year,you heard it here first.

Taysom_Hill_Saints.jpg

ALSO speaking of QBs,I am sure you have heard rumors that might have been Bradys last game as a patriot. and that the word out is he could be a charger next year. that would make sense and you would think the NFL would make sure that happened because of the fact that the chargers are bombing in LA with fan attendance having 16 road games all year long and there is no interest for PSL seats for charger games next year. Plus there are thousands of patriot fans in LA AND I guarantee they are ONLY fair weather pat fans who only started rooting for them when Brady joined the team and started being in the superbowl year after year.

Brady would put some butts in the seats that spanos badly needs for charger home games next year in the new stadium in Inglewood so thats a STRONG possibility.

However i dont think that will happen.He has too good a relationship with criminal kraft and i am sure kraft will promise him better weapons at reciver next year and a better offensive line. but IF he isnt in a pats uniform next year,you heard it here first.

"First"? Not even close, Rain Man. It has been a topic of rampant speculation all season, and before.

Forum List

Back