NFL Wildcard pickem thread

Unless Tennessee pulls an upset it looks like
KC @ NE and Houston @ Baltimore next week .

Titans look good so far

The Pats are done as far as a dynasty goes.
They might pull off their usual magic and beat the Titans but they wont go deep in the playoffs.
I dont think it's so much Brady as it is his receivers. All he has left is Edelman. Once Gronk left they were fucked!
With Belichick I would never count them out

You were saying?
Fer fucks sake get with the program!!!
The Titans beat em yesterday for crying out loud!!!
Patriots dynasty is 20 years and counting

I wouldn’t bet against Belichick righting the ship in a year or two

This year they had an easy schedule. Next year is much harder. Where there’s smoke there’s fire, and I really believe Brady and Belichick don’t like each other. Brady will go somewhere else, maybe the bears, although he should retire, and Belichick is rumored to want to coach Daniel Jones. I can see the Giants giving the Pat draft compensation in Oder to make a move for Belichick.

Titans look good so far

They might pull off their usual magic and beat the Titans but they wont go deep in the playoffs.
I dont think it's so much Brady as it is his receivers. All he has left is Edelman. Once Gronk left they were fucked!

You were saying?

The people in that area of the country as fans are spoiled. Its time for the Patriots era to end. The NFL needs new blood. The AFC needs new blood. The AFC East teams other then the Patriots need new hopes. And with it all of the fans of those teams. Being a Jets, Dolphins and Bills fan for 20 years had to be suffering.

Titans look good so far

You were saying?

This year they had an easy schedule. Next year is much harder. Where there’s smoke there’s fire, and I really believe Brady and Belichick don’t like each other. Brady will go somewhere else, maybe the bears, although he should retire, and Belichick is rumored to want to coach Daniel Jones. I can see the Giants giving the Pat draft compensation in Oder to make a move for Belichick.

How is the schedule going to be “much harder”? The NFC East was easy but whatever division they face next year will have one or two pushovers. They played all but one AFC playoff team in the regular season this year. I don’t see it.

I think the Patriots main parts have one more season together. I don’t think Kraft wants this to be the way Brady goes out.

As for the Cowboys, Sean Payton seems like an obvious choice.

Titans look good so far

You were saying?

The people in that area of the country as fans are spoiled. Its time for the Patriots era to end. The NFL needs new blood. The AFC needs new blood. The AFC East teams other then the Patriots need new hopes. And with it all of the fans of those teams. Being a Jets, Dolphins and Bills fan for 20 years had to be suffering.
I would not bet against Belichick and the Pats

AFC East is an easy route to the playoffs

Titans look good so far

You were saying?

They'll get a shitty spot in the draft so I dont see em getting a good prospect for next season.
They're gonna have to pull a Colts suck for Luck move if they wanna get a shot at the best QB's.

Titans look good so far

You were saying?

If he goes anywhere they better have good receivers and tight ends.
As it is now all he has to throw to is Edelman and we saw how that worked out.

Titans look good so far

You were saying?

They'll get a shitty spot in the draft so I dont see em getting a good prospect for next season.
They're gonna have to pull a Colts suck for Luck move if they wanna get a shot at the best QB's.
They have had a shitty spot in the draft for the last 20 years

You were saying?

How is the schedule going to be “much harder”? The NFC East was easy but whatever division they face next year will have one or two pushovers. They played all but one AFC playoff team in the regular season this year. I don’t see it.
Future Patriots Opponents: 2020 through 2022

their schedule next year is definitely harder than the cream puff schedule they had this year + the AFC East should be a lot better. The Bills are getting better and better and have tons of cap space, the jets played really good football the second half of the year, and even Miami should be better with all of those draft picks.

You were saying?

I would agree, but there’s not too many teams with a good Oline and offensive weapons that have an opening available

You were saying?

They have had a shitty spot in the draft for the last 20 years

When you have a younger Brady and a shitload targets that really doesnt matter much.
And players wanted to play for the Pats.

You were saying?

I would agree, but there’s not too many teams with a good Oline and offensive weapons that have an opening available

Yep....
Wonder if he'd accept being a back up.......:auiqs.jpg:

Titans look good so far

indeed they were.

just like i called it below WHY they hate not having a bye week.comedy gold.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

NFL Wildcard pickem thread

I love it that the cheatriots dont get a bye,when belicheat doesnt get a bye,he doesnt have anywhere near as much time to talk to the refs about making the calls for them and have near as much time to make plans to cheat is why they have never made it to the superbowl without a bye.:abgg2q.jpg: thats WHY they have always acted like the world is going to come to an end without a bye the fact they have just a mere 500 record of 3 and 3.:lmao::laughing0301:

Titans look good so far

You were saying?

well said.

Forum List

Back