NFL Wildcard pickem thread

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Bills vs Texans..... sadly I feel Houston will finally get revenge after what we did to the oilers
Patriots vs Titians..... going with the upset. Titans end Brady’s tenure in NE on a sour note
Vikings vs Saints.... Upset central over here. Cousins gets the biggest win of his career
Seahawks vs Eagles... no more upsets... Hawks win handily

Bills vs Texans..... sadly I feel Houston will finally get revenge after what we did to the oilers
Patriots vs Titians..... going with the upset. Titans end Brady’s tenure in NE on a sour note
Vikings vs Saints.... Upset central over here. Cousins gets the biggest win of his career
I'll take Houston over Buffalo by 7, New England over Tennessee by 10, New Orleans over Minnesota by 14 and Philly over the Seahags (NOT one of my favorite teams) by 3.

I'll take Houston over Buffalo by 7, New England over Tennessee by 10, New Orleans over Minnesota by 14 and Philly over the Seahags (NOT one of my favorite teams) by 3.

the only game we agreed on is Houston winning lol. I hope ur right about the seahags, I don’t particularly care for them and their 9/11 truther, idiot coach.

Saints lose to Vikings? Did you even watch the packers Vikings game? There is no way. Their offensive line is like a sieve.
I probably have to go with Seahawks even though I don’t want to.
Houston is impressive.
it’s playoff time. Do t see Brady losing to Tennessee

why are the saints in a wild card game? I thought they had one of the best records in the league?

why are the saints in a wild card game? I thought they had one of the best records in the league?

There is a three way tie for best NFC record ... 49ers beat both the Packers and Saints, so they win ... Packers and Saints didn't play this year, next tie break is common games I believe, but Conference record goes to the Packers at 10-2, Saints 9-3 ... either way, Packers take second and the other bye ... Saints host the #6 seed ...

Vikings over the Saints in New Orleans ... the officials will see to that ...

Not this time they wont,the refs giftwrapped a trip to the superbowl for the rams last year because LA is the second biggest media market in the country and they wanted LA to get a jump start with the country with football finally back in LA after a two decade absense. the refs went out of their way to giftwrap trips for BOTH teams to the superbowl last year because LA AND BOSTON are much larger markets than KC and new orleans.

Minnesota isnt a huge market so i dont see that happening. I am pulling for the saints and chiefs to be in the superbowl this year since they both got screwed by the refs last year, the chiefs no surprise in the least since playoff teams in the AFC are ALWAYS getting screwed by the refs year after year in the playoffs against that particular AFC team.

I love it that the cheatriots dont get a bye,when belicheat doesnt get a bye,he doesnt have anywhere near as much time to talk to the refs about making the calls for them and have near as much time to make plans to cheat is why they have never made it to the superbowl without a bye.:abgg2q.jpg: thats WHY they have always acted like the world is going to come to an end without a bye the fact they have just a mere 500 record of 3 and 3.:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:

There is a three way tie for best NFC record ... 49ers beat both the Packers and Saints, so they win ... Packers and Saints didn't play this year, next tie break is common games I believe, but Conference record goes to the Packers at 10-2, Saints 9-3 ... either way, Packers take second and the other bye ... Saints host the #6 seed ...

yeah since three teams have the same record,two can only get a bye and like he said,i guess he packers had the best conference record in the NFC or if not that,common games so that is why the pukers get the second bye.

Sounds like an even handed and unbiased opinion ... Saints and Chiefs ...

I think the Ravens win at home ... NFC is tougher to call, four teams have decent shots ... the Saints with fair officiating works for me ... I've been a 49er fan way too long ...

Bills
Titans
Vikings
Eagles

Bills
Titans
Vikings
Eagles

I hope to God you’re correct. All of your picks are the teams I’m rooting for.

Bills
Titans
Vikings
Eagles

I am not all that hopeful on my Titans or Eagles picks but the other 2 I am pretty confident. I am a Steeler's fan and 8-8 wasn't a bad finish for having a 3rd string QB most of the season and being without our RB and WR leaders.

Bills
Titans
Vikings
Eagles

I am not all that hopeful on my Titans or Eagles picks but the other 2 I am pretty confident. I am a Steeler's fan and 8-8 wasn't a bad finish for having a 3rd string QB most of the season and being without our RB and WR leaders.

Yeah Steelers did pretty good considering the QB situation. I thought trading for MIka Fitzpatrick was a bad move, but he came in and had a great season. That loss to the jets must have been tough to deal with, but at least you guys played meaningful football the whole year.

Watson is a winner he comes from the same high school the first girl quarter back comes from in Georgia

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

7930553.jpg

Last edited:
Watson is a winner he comes from the same high school the first girl quarter back comes from in Georgia

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

Watson is good. The bills haven’t beaten a offense as good as the Texans all year

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

Watson is good. The bills haven’t beaten a offense as good as the Texans all year

They are both from the same high school in Georgia..

I am still fucking pissed the bears didn't pick Watson, they would of won the super bowl last year

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

I am still fucking pissed the bears didn't pick Watson, they would of won the super bowl last year

correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you guys pass on Mahomes, Watson, and Jackson? The Bills traded Mahomes, but at least got Tre White and Josh Allen, so I don’t feel too bad.

You know what's weird is the arm strengths of these quarterbacks are..

I can only toss a football 40 yards if I am lucky a floater

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you guys pass on Mahomes, Watson, and Jackson? The Bills traded Mahomes, but at least got Tre White and Josh Allen, so I don’t feel too bad.

You're correct, the bears suck on picking QBs great on running backs and middle linebackers

Hell even Jim McMahon sucked

The green bay packers are great at picking Quarterbacks

I will take Houston

And Clemson beats LSU

You're correct, the bears suck on picking QBs great on running backs and middle linebackers

Hell even Jim McMahon sucked

with the potential you guys have on defense, all you really needed was a QB that was decent. Trubisky got a little better in the latter part of the season, but overall was a notch below decent

Forum List

Back