NFL Week 8 Predictions

Wonder what shockers await us this week? Lessee the schedule...

Thursday Night Game
Ravens
at Buccaneers - Bucs out several starters. I wouldn't count them out, but I think Ravens win this one.

Sunday Games
Bears at Cowboys - Think the Cowpies defense should be able to bottle up Fields. Pies at home.

Steelers at Eagles - I read somewhere that the Steelers haven't won in Philly since the 60's. Too lazy to look it up, but I think that trend continues. Steelers suck now and Eagles stay unbeaten.

Broncos at Jags - Not really a Jags home game as it takes place in London. Both teams at 2-5. Guess I'll go with the Broncos even though Wilson is playing like ass.

Patriots at Jets - Pats looked like crap against the Bears, while the Jets have been playing pretty good lately. Jersey Jets win at home.

Raiders at Saints - Who dat says they gonna beat the Saints? Just about everybody. Not that the Raiders are doing well either. I'll go with the Raiders this week.

Dolphins at Lions - Think the Fish beat the hapless Kitties.

Panthers at Falcons - Panthers trade away CMC, basically announcing they are tanking, then they go on to whup the Bucs with a RB committee. Think the Falcons beat them at home though.

Titans at Texans - Titans should run it all up and down the Texassans.

Giants at Seahawks - The Jints have been a real surprise this season going 6-1 so far. I think they continue winning this week against the Seachix.

Cardinals at Vikings - Vikes should eke out another win at home against the Cards.

Commanders at Colts - Matty Ice got benched. More the fault of the Colt's porous offensive line. Commies coming off huge upset of the Pukers. I'll go with the Commies.

49ers at Rams - Both teams performing under expectations. I'll go with the rested Rams at home.

Packers at Bills - Pukers coming off huge losses against the Jets and Commies. Bills one of the best teams in the league right now. I don't give the Pukers much of a chance.

Monday Night Game
Bengals
at Browns - Bengals getting their shit together and playing well lately.

Wonder what shockers await us this week? Lessee the schedule...

Thursday Night Game
Ravens
at Buccaneers - Bucs out several starters. I wouldn't count them out, but I think Ravens win this one.

Sunday Games
Bears at Cowboys - Think the Cowpies defense should be able to bottle up Fields. Pies at home.

Steelers at Eagles - I read somewhere that the Steelers haven't won in Philly since the 60's. Too lazy to look it up, but I think that trend continues. Steelers suck now and Eagles stay unbeaten.

Broncos at Jags - Not really a Jags home game as it takes place in London. Both teams at 2-5. Guess I'll go with the Broncos even though Wilson is playing like ass.

Patriots at Jets - Pats looked like crap against the Bears, while the Jets have been playing pretty good lately. Jersey Jets win at home.

Raiders at Saints - Who dat says they gonna beat the Saints? Just about everybody. Not that the Raiders are doing well either. I'll go with the Raiders this week.

Dolphins at Lions - Think the Fish beat the hapless Kitties.

Panthers at Falcons - Panthers trade away CMC, basically announcing they are tanking, then they go on to whup the Bucs with a RB committee. Think the Falcons beat them at home though.

Titans at Texans - Titans should run it all up and down the Texassans.

Giants at Seahawks - The Jints have been a real surprise this season going 6-1 so far. I think they continue winning this week against the Seachix.

Cardinals at Vikings - Vikes should eke out another win at home against the Cards.

Commanders at Colts - Matty Ice got benched. More the fault of the Colt's porous offensive line. Commies coming off huge upset of the Pukers. I'll go with the Commies.

49ers at Rams - Both teams performing under expectations. I'll go with the rested Rams at home.

Packers at Bills - Pukers coming off huge losses against the Jets and Commies. Bills one of the best teams in the league right now. I don't give the Pukers much of a chance.

Monday Night Game
Bengals
at Browns - Bengals getting their shit together and playing well lately.
The Cowboys should have lost to Detroit. Dak is going to be exposed this week. And the Bears played well last week.
You betting on Russell Wilson? The Bronco's are dysfunctional no?
You going with Matthew Stafford? Hasn't he sucked lately?

The Cowboys should have lost to Detroit. Dak is going to be exposed this week. And the Bears played well last week.
You betting on Russell Wilson? The Bronco's are dysfunctional no?
You going with Matthew Stafford? Hasn't he sucked lately?
Much as I hate the Cowpies, they have a pretty good team. I think they are quite a bit better than the Bears overall. As far as the Lions go, it almost seems like a fluke when they win, which is pretty rare.

Yeah, Russell Wilson has been playing like ass lately. The Jags haven't exactly been any better. Kind of a toss up game, IMHO.

Stafford hasn't been good, but I put more of the blame on his OL. They've had an extra week of rest and they're playing at home. The Whiners haven't been playing all that well lately either and Garrapolo has been showing why the team wanted to go with the other guy.

You mentioned the Bucs have several starters thst are injured.thst would explain why they are so bad this year but the thing is the Bills are in the same position they have several starters out yet have only lost one game this year.

I watched tonight’s game cause I wanted to enjoy seeing shady brady go two games under 500 :abgg2q.jpg: :yes_text12: First game I watched this year that was not a Rams game because of that.the guy is looking like a dumbass fir not staying retired.the thing that sucks though is I can’t see him retiring going out on a losing note so we will probably have to hear all about him again next year as well.:mad:

The bucs can’t have the same kind of injury’s two years ina row so he will probably be back on top again I’m afraid,he can still play at a top level.

This game should and would have been a blowout and not close as it was had harbaugh not called such a dumb game plan.he called for very few runs in the first half,:cuckoo:that’s not raven football.when he started calling plays running the ball mostly in the second half,that WAS raven football and they started controlling the game at that time.

Harbaughs play calling fir sure kept the bucs in the game in the first half.the ravens got down to the bucs four yard line and it was fourth and two he made such a stupid call that made no sense,he went for it on fourth down,it was not him going for it On fourth down I thought was so stupid,I liked the call going fir it,just the play call calling fir a pass when Jackson had been unsucccssful the entire first half making plays fir them even when receivers were wide open and he had no pressure on him.if the guy is playing so poorly and has been most effective RUNNING the ball,why not call fir a running play or have him run fir the first down? I mean that is Raven football.:uhoh3:

Had he used that game plan the entire game instead of just the second half,they would easily have blown them out.

Awesome to see shady brady going 3 and 5 ,:yes_text12: Now Belicheat and the cheatriots just need to cooperate Sunday and do the same.:2up:

Much as I hate the Cowpies, they have a pretty good team. I think they are quite a bit better than the Bears overall. As far as the Lions go, it almost seems like a fluke when they win, which is pretty rare.

Yeah, Russell Wilson has been playing like ass lately. The Jags haven't exactly been any better. Kind of a toss up game, IMHO.

Stafford hasn't been good, but I put more of the blame on his OL. They've had an extra week of rest and they're playing at home. The Whiners haven't been playing all that well lately either and Garrapolo has been showing why the team wanted to go with the other guy.

I'm kind of glad to see Baltimore beat the Bucs (Brady). It's like watching Lebron get beat up on. Two goats getting beat up on in one year. This is how every athlete should go out. You don't retire a champion. Then you may think what if. What if I played one more year. Now Lebron and Brady know. It's over. LOL

I don't think the Cowboys are that good. Not the team I saw playing the Lions. We literally should have won that game. It all changed on one play. Rather than score, the guy got tackled on the 1 yard line. Next play Lions turn the ball over. So rather than going up on the Cowboys, we turned it over and the Cowboys took it all the way down the field and scored again. Instead of being up like any other team would have, we choked and saved Prescott from an embarrassing interview. Let's see if Chicago can expose him and that team. Their new QB can run like a mo fo. Can't stop him. At least NE couldn't.

for some reason i could not find this thread today anywhere,not on page one or page two,weird.

I'm kind of glad to see Baltimore beat the Bucs (Brady). It's like watching Lebron get beat up on. Two goats getting beat up on in one year. This is how every athlete should go out. You don't retire a champion. Then you may think what if. What if I played one more year. Now Lebron and Brady know. It's over. LOL

I don't think the Cowboys are that good. Not the team I saw playing the Lions. We literally should have won that game. It all changed on one play. Rather than score, the guy got tackled on the 1 yard line. Next play Lions turn the ball over. So rather than going up on the Cowboys, we turned it over and the Cowboys took it all the way down the field and scored again. Instead of being up like any other team would have, we choked and saved Prescott from an embarrassing interview. Let's see if Chicago can expose him and that team. Their new QB can run like a mo fo. Can't stop him. At least NE couldn't.
Brady should have stayed retired. Rodgers should retire after this year. Peyton Manning and John Elway got it right. I remember Brett Favre's last 2 seasons with the Vikings. The first year was like a Cinderella dream ride all the way until the inevitable meltdown in the NFC Championship game. He should have stayed retired after that but didn't. Came back the next year and everything fell apart. Some guys just don't know when to quit.

Every week, I'm a fan of whoever is playing against the Pukers or the Cowpies. I wish the Lions didn't have their inevitable fuckup against them, but they're the Lions. That's what they do. The Bears can look pretty good at times. Fields is like a poor man's Lamar Jackson. If the Bears had more weapons, they could be scary on offense. If they are on, they could beat the Cowpies. If everything isn't going their way, I think the Cowpies win.

Raiders Saints matchup will be one of the best games of the weekend

Just checked Half-time score; Raiders already down 17-0 to the woeful Saints! Maybe LV can be labeled the best 2-5 team in the league now! They have a 2nd Half to turn it around I guess! My Bears so far are being embarrassed on Nat'l TV by the Cowboys! Chgo. had Interception to close it to 28-17! :heehee: :dunno::rolleyes:🥱:dev3:

Last edited:
Just checked Half-time score; Raiders already down 17-0 to the woeful Saints! Maybe LV can be labeled the best 2-5 team in the league now! They have a 2nd Half to turn it around I guess! My Bears so far are being embarrassed on Nat'l TV by the Cowboys! Chgo. had Interception to close it to 28-17! :heehee: :dunno::rolleyes:🥱:dev3:
I love it thst the chokeland faiders are getting their asses kicked,that’s almost as much special to me as when the cheatriots lose or the bucs and shady brady.

I love it thst the chokeland faiders are getting their asses kicked,that’s almost as much special to me as when the cheatriots lose or the bucs and shady brady.
And the Chiefs need to mandate Drivers Education Class for all their All Pro
linebackers...

Forum List

Back