NFL Week 3 Prognostications

Wow what a shocker it was that the Saints beat the seashits.Beating them in seattle is like the most difficult stadium for a visiting team to win at.It has the most hostile environment and it is the loudest outdoor stadium in the country,its either them or the chiefs,one of the two.so to win THERE,without drew brees no less,who would have thunk? Teddy Bridgewater might just very well have saved his career with that games performance and should have teams biting at the lip for him next year to be their starter.

Loved the outcome of the Texans vs the LA Chargers game.
Funny though,I sure heard a lot of cheers for the Texans.
DeShaun Watson is the real deal!!!!

Dude what planet have YOU been living on?:haha:

Havent you heard,the NFL is destroying themselves with all these retarded relocations? Rams being the exception of course?

Its common knowledge around the whole NFL that the Chargers now have SIXTEEN road games every year all year long now instead of 8.That EVERY team that comes there its ALWAYS a home game for the team visiting.:abgg2q.jpg: that spanos fucked himself in the ass with that moronic idea to move them to LA.

Even teams that DONT travel well,the fans of those teams ALWAYS outnumber the charger fans there it ALWAYS seems like the Chargers are playing in the other teams city.:abgg2q.jpg:

The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

its not like this thread has not been around to view forever now.:cuckoo:

The 49ers tried to give the game away to the Steelers, but went ahead and won in the end. 3-0 is great, unimpressive play by Jimmy G so far this year is less great. Seeing Jason Verrett come into the game and immediately give up a long PI followed by a long TD wasn't encouraging, either. Still, I'll take it! ;)
Niners are rebuilding their fan base too (which they really haven't had in 20 years since Young and Rice left or retired) Made it to the Super Bowl 7 years ago and lost to the Ravens, then the Kaepernick drama and 5 or 6 straight losing seasons - this could be their new comeback year.

I am hoping that the niners and Rams stay undefeated till they square off in a few weeks in LA which I will be at by the way.made reservations a long time ago.:dance: Always wanted to see that classic california rivalry game with the Niners and Rams.always dreamed of being able to go out to california and watch them play on monday night football when the niners had joe montana and the rams had eric dickerson,man I NEVER missed those monday night matchups when those two teams would be fighting for first place all the time. those were the good old days.

well never got to see one of those niners/rams games from back then when THEY played obviously but I WILL at least have the chance to see my dream come true in three weeks seeing them square off in the LA coliseum.:yes_text12::dance: so much hate it they are leaving that place,that stadium has so much history between those two teams.:rolleyes: give me the old classic stadiums anyday of the year over fancy state of the art stadiums.fuck that.:mad:

last time i will get to enjoy a Rams/Niners game in the sunny outdoors of LA california before they go to a fucking indoor stadium.:mad:

Like I said,sure hope both teams are undefeated at this point when they square off,will be so much like those glory good old days again of joe montana and the niners facing eric dickerson and the Rams with first place on the line.so for the next two weeks,I am pulling for the niners to win.what a storyline game that would be if they are BOTH undefeated heading into that game.:thup:

Says the guy that boycotts the NFL. What a fake and a fraud.

Havent you heard,the NFL is destroying themselves with all these retarded relocations? Rams being the exception of course?

Its common knowledge around the whole NFL that the Chargers now have SIXTEEN road games every year all year long now instead of 8.That EVERY team that comes there its ALWAYS a home game for the team visiting.:abgg2q.jpg: that spanos fucked himself in the ass with that moronic idea to move them to LA.

Even teams that DONT travel well,the fans of those teams ALWAYS outnumber the charger fans there it ALWAYS seems like the Chargers are playing in the other teams city.:abgg2q.jpg:

Man you sure took that bait.

I knew you'd rant about the relocation...

Thats why I posted the city as well as the team from LA and not for the Texans.
You're easy like a two dollar whore in Tijuana.

Wow what a shocker it was that the Saints beat the seashits.Beating them in seattle is like the most difficult stadium for a visiting team to win at.It has the most hostile environment and it is the loudest outdoor stadium in the country,its either them or the chiefs,one of the two.so to win THERE,without drew brees no less,who would have thunk? Teddy Bridgewater might just very well have saved his career with that games performance and should have teams biting at the lip for him next year to be their starter.
I have no sympathy for the Hawks after blowing the Super bowl 4 years ago..
Pete Carroll should have been fired for this ;

Last edited:

Man you sure took that bait.

I knew you'd rant about the relocation...

Thats why I posted the city as well as the team from LA and not for the Texans.
You're easy like a two dollar whore in Tijuana.

As soon as I read your post, I thought here we go! Sure as shit, off he went. Thanks for brightening my day.

Thursday Sept 19
Titans at Jags --- Titans on the road.

Sunday Sept 22
Bengals at Bills --- Bills at home.

Lions at Iggles --- Iggles rebound at home.

Jets at Pats --- Pats should easily crush the Jets and their 3rd string QB.

Raiders at Vikings --- Vikings rebound at home.

Ravens at Chefs --- Should be a great matchup. I'm going to go with the Ravens in a mild upset.

Falcons at Colts --- Falcons on the road.

Broncos at Pukers --- Going with the Pukers at home.

Fish at Cowpies --- Cowpies at home easily.

Jints at Succaneers --- Succaneers at home against putrid Jints.

Panthers at Cards --- Panthers break their losing streak.

Steelers at Whiners --- The Santa Clara Whiners should beat the Steelers without the killer B's.

Saints at Seachix --- Saints in trouble without Brees. Seachix should take it at home.

Texassans at Chargers --- Chargers at "home".

Rams at Brownies --- Rams on the road.

Monday Sept 23
Bears at Skins --- Da Bearsus.
Didn’t you bet against the lions last week?
Yeah, I suppose I should root for them so they can lose.

Yeah, Teddy is a real nice kid, and when healthy can win some games. It's the staying healthy part that should concern potential teams vying for his services. You don't want a QB that is likely to fling a leg off into the stands on a non contact play.

Cincinnati at Buffalo
NY Jets at New England
Baltimore-Kansas City
Atlanta at Indianapolis
Detroit at Philadelphia
Oakland at Minnesota
Denver at Green Bay
Miami at Dallas
NY Giants at Tampa Bay
Carolina at Arizona
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
New Orleans at Seattle
Houston at LA Chargers
LA Rams at Cleveland
Chicago at Washington
I’m rooting for Washington. I hate, the Bears

I never really hated a team except for my home team growing up-
the Browns who always sucked . But far as Chicago, I loved the '85 Super Bears.
Maybe the best defense ever.
Their in my division. I don’t really hate them. And if I do it’s because I’m jealous of their success. So it’s really a compliment.

Now who I really hate is the cowboys. I don’t hate New England as much as I should. Not sure why. I hate Aaron Rogers. Lol

Their in my division. I don’t really hate them. And if I do it’s because I’m jealous of their success. So it’s really a compliment.

Now who I really hate is the cowboys. I don’t hate New England as much as I should. Not sure why. I hate Aaron Rogers. Lol
I've never been a Cowboys fan but I think they're going all the way this year.
Dak Prescott is the best all around QB right now imo and with Amari Cooper at WR and his workhorse
Elliott , great offensive line, great defense....I'll remind you in February but it's gonna be Dallas over KC or NE .

This is the best Dallas team since Troy and Emmett.

I've never been a Cowboys fan but I think they're going all the way this year.
Dak Prescott is the best all around QB right now imo and with Amari Cooper at WR and his workhorse
Elliott , great offensive line, great defense....I'll remind you in February but it's gonna be Dallas over KC or NE .

This is the best Dallas team since Troy and Emmett.
I know I hate it. I’ll be rooting for the patriots then.

But it’s all fun to me. I love to talk shit about football but in the end it’s just a game.

But the best game there is.

It’s week three I’m watching Monday night football. Life is good. But the god damn bears are going to win. Their in our division so I got to root against them

I have no sympathy for the Hawks after blowing the Super bowl 4 years ago..
Pete Carroll should have been fired for this ;

Indeed.If it was not for Wilson,a quarterback they all rally around,they would have lost faith in winning under carrol a long time ago.

He is ALWAYS doing that in games. I was at a resteraunt/bar a few years ago with some friends of mine and they happened to be showing a monday night game i think it was against the Bears,and it was a key moment in the game,it was under the two minute warning before the half and carrol had called a timeout on a fourth down play which myself and my friends thought was very odd but then we understood,him being on the take like he always is as he was in that game,we all called it on EXACTLY what he was going to do.

we said that instead of punting the ball pinning them down deep in their own territory,he would try a long field goal that was very risky since it was in the cold chicago weather late in the year,well guess what? sure enough that is EXACTLY what he did and it cost them the game cause they lost by a field goal cause the bears had it at midfield and were able to pick up enough yardage to get a field goal before halftime ad that turned out to be the winning field goal Had he just punted the ball,the Bears would have lost. .:abgg2q.jpg: He is so predicatable when throwing big games now.I got him pegged.:abgg2q.jpg:

It gets even better,last year I saw them play the Rams in LA. It was late in the 4th quarter and it was fourth down,me and my friends were saying-just watch,he will do something really stupid.He will have the punter try and run for the first down and pick it up and sure enough like clockwork,that was EXACTLY what he did and the Punter sure enough, got tackled on 4th down short of the marker and the rams used the short field to score a touchdown later which turned out to be key in the game.:lmao::laughing0301:.we were all prophets.He is so fucking predictable now since I know realise he is on the take when its a big game thats its easy as pie to predict what he will do late in the game in a key moment now its such a joke.:laughing0301::lmao:

Last edited:
85 Bears vs old school Pats.

That was a patriots team when they USED to be a first class organization.

You think Robert Kraft has CIA connections in the league helping him win ?
robertkraft-20070373-1280x0.jpeg

I never really hated a team except for my home team growing up-
the Browns who always sucked . But far as Chicago, I loved the '85 Super Bears.
Maybe the best defense ever.

We dont even acknowledge the lions.. for some reason your best players always quits early... Barry and Megatron comes to mind.

We dont even acknowledge the lions.. for some reason your best players always quits early... Barry and Megatron comes to mind.

He's only 51 now. Making me feel old.

Why he didn't go for Walter's record is still a mystery ? He only had about 1500 more yards to go.
Barry Sanders - Wikipedia
He left football healthy, having gained 15,269 rushing yards (the highest total rushing yards ever by any NFL player in a 10-year span), 2,921 receiving yards, and 109 touchdowns (99 rushing and 10 receiving). He retired within striking distance of Walter Payton's career rushing mark of 16,726 yards. Only Payton and Emmitt Smith have rushed for more yards than Sanders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back