NFL Week 3 Prognostications

Thursday Sept 19
Titans at Jags --- Titans on the road.

Sunday Sept 22
Bengals at Bills --- Bills at home.

Lions at Iggles --- Iggles rebound at home.

Jets at Pats --- Pats should easily crush the Jets and their 3rd string QB.

Raiders at Vikings --- Vikings rebound at home.

Ravens at Chefs --- Should be a great matchup. I'm going to go with the Ravens in a mild upset.

Falcons at Colts --- Falcons on the road.

Broncos at Pukers --- Going with the Pukers at home.

Fish at Cowpies --- Cowpies at home easily.

Jints at Succaneers --- Succaneers at home against putrid Jints.

Panthers at Cards --- Panthers break their losing streak.

Steelers at Whiners --- The Santa Clara Whiners should beat the Steelers without the killer B's.

Saints at Seachix --- Saints in trouble without Brees. Seachix should take it at home.

Texassans at Chargers --- Chargers at "home".

Rams at Brownies --- Rams on the road.

Monday Sept 23
Bears at Skins --- Da Bearsus.
Didn’t you bet against the lions last week?

Tennessee at Jacksonville Jacksonville no QB, no chance.
Cincinnati at Buffalo Bills defense wins this one.
NY Jets at New England The line for this game is New England -22.5, biggest line I have seen in awhile. give me the points and the Jets, who wins the game, the Pats.
Baltimore-Kansas City Chiefs at home.
Atlanta at Indianapolis Tough game for both, Colts in a close one.
Detroit at Philadelphia Eagles should win this one, if not...could be a bad season.
Oakland at Minnesota Keanum is ranked 32nd in QBs this season, Oakland will help him.
Denver at Green Bay Packers should win this one.
Miami at Dallas Cowboys will go 3-0 and have yet to face a quality opponent .
NY Giants at Tampa Bay Bucs are looking better this year, the Giants with a new QB is going to be fodder.
Carolina at Arizona Panthers get their first win on the road.
Pittsburgh at San Francisco Big Ben out, the 49ers win.
New Orleans at Seattle Seahawks get a break and should breeze with no Brees.
Houston at LA Chargers Rebound game for the Chargers.
LA Rams at Cleveland Are the Browns any good? The Rams will be a real test.
Chicago at Washington DaBears!
Again you thought the lions would lose? To be honest so did I

Cincinnati at Buffalo
NY Jets at New England
Baltimore-Kansas City
Atlanta at Indianapolis
Detroit at Philadelphia
Oakland at Minnesota
Denver at Green Bay
Miami at Dallas
NY Giants at Tampa Bay
Carolina at Arizona
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
New Orleans at Seattle
Houston at LA Chargers
LA Rams at Cleveland
Chicago at Washington
None of you picked Detroit to win.

The Dolphins have only scored 16 points in 3 games.
The are arguably the worst team in NFL history. The current owner, coach and staff are tanking this team. I have been a Dolphin fan since their inception in 1966, but this years team has
broken my allegiance..... Go Pats

The Dolphins have only scored 16 points in 3 games.
The are arguably the worst team in NFL history. The current owner, coach and staff are tanking this team. I have been a Dolphin fan since their inception in 1966, but this years team has
broken my allegiance..... Go Pats
Miami wishes they had Adam Sandler's 'Click' remote control,
so they could fast forward to the 2020 season.

But they really don't care. They're all millionaires whose hardest job ( besides training camp) is to be embarrassed playing a game for 3 hours a week 4 months of the year.

Last edited:
The 49ers tried to give the game away to the Steelers, but went ahead and won in the end. 3-0 is great, unimpressive play by Jimmy G so far this year is less great. Seeing Jason Verrett come into the game and immediately give up a long PI followed by a long TD wasn't encouraging, either. Still, I'll take it! ;)

NY Jets at New England The line for this game is New England -22.5, biggest line I have seen in awhile. give me the points and the Jets, who wins the game, the Pats.
Detroit at Philadelphia Eagles should win this one, if not...could be a bad season.
Oakland at Minnesota Keanum is ranked 32nd in QBs this season, Oakland will help him.
NY Giants at Tampa Bay Bucs are looking better this year, the Giants with a new QB is going to be fodder.

The Lions three opponents have a combined record of 2-6-1.

The 49ers tried to give the game away to the Steelers, but went ahead and won in the end. 3-0 is great, unimpressive play by Jimmy G so far this year is less great. Seeing Jason Verrett come into the game and immediately give up a long PI followed by a long TD wasn't encouraging, either. Still, I'll take it! ;)
Niners are rebuilding their fan base too (which they really haven't had in 20 years since Young and Rice left or retired) Made it to the Super Bowl 7 years ago and lost to the Ravens, then the Kaepernick drama and 5 or 6 straight losing seasons - this could be their new comeback year.

The Lions three opponents have a combined record of 2-6-1.
And you picked those losers to beat us? Lol

If you would have been right they would have a combined record of 6-3.

The Brady Bunch has outscored their first 3 opponents
106 to 17....best in the league.
2019 NFL Standings | ESPN

Like those teams even belong in the NFL.:abgg2q.jpg:
Had he played in the era in that division when the dolphins and Bills were not the joke of the league same as the jets as well when they had two hall of famers Dan Marino and Jim Kelly and two great coachs in Don Shula and Marv Levy he would have to square off against all the time and playoff contenders year in and year out back then,you dont see the cheats win division title after division title year after year.back then the NFL actually had MANY good quality teams.

The Brady Bunch has outscored their first 3 opponents
106 to 17....best in the league.
2019 NFL Standings | ESPN

Like those teams even belong in the NFL.:abgg2q.jpg:
Had he played in the era in that division when the dolphins and Bills were not the joke of the league same as the jets as well when they had two hall of famers Dan Marino and Jim Kelly and two great coachs in Don Shula and Marv Levy he would have to square off against all the time and playoff contenders year in and year out back then,you dont see the cheats win division title after division title year after year.back then the NFL actually had MANY good quality teams.

Gee, the dumbass that claims to never watch a game makes another fucking stupid ass comment.

Niners are rebuilding their fan base too (which they really haven't had in 20 years since Young and Rice left or retired) Made it to the Super Bowl 7 years ago and lost to the Ravens, then the Kaepernick drama and 5 or 6 straight losing seasons - this could be their new comeback year.

I am hoping that the niners and Rams stay undefeated till they square off in a few weeks in LA which I will be at by the way.made reservations a long time ago.:dance: Always wanted to see that classic california rivalry game with the Niners and Rams.always dreamed of being able to go out to california and watch them play on monday night football when the niners had joe montana and the rams had eric dickerson,man I NEVER missed those monday night matchups when those two teams would be fighting for first place all the time. those were the good old days.

well never got to see one of those niners/rams games from back then when THEY played obviously but I WILL at least have the chance to see my dream come true in three weeks seeing them square off in the LA coliseum.:yes_text12::dance: so much hate it they are leaving that place,that stadium has so much history between those two teams.:rolleyes: give me the old classic stadiums anyday of the year over fancy state of the art stadiums.fuck that.:mad:

last time i will get to enjoy a Rams/Niners game in the sunny outdoors of LA california before they go to a fucking indoor stadium.:mad:

Like I said,sure hope both teams are undefeated at this point when they square off,will be so much like those glory good old days again of joe montana and the niners facing eric dickerson and the Rams with first place on the line.so for the next two weeks,I am pulling for the niners to win.what a storyline game that would be if they are BOTH undefeated heading into that game.:thup:

Forum List

Back