NFL Week 3 Prognostications

We dont even acknowledge the lions.. for some reason your best players always quits early... Barry and Megatron comes to mind.

He's only 51 now. Making me feel old.

Why he didn't go for Walter's record is still a mystery ? He only had about 1000 more yards to go.
Barry Sanders - Wikipedia
He left football healthy, having gained 15,269 rushing yards (the highest total rushing yards ever by any NFL player in a 10-year span), 2,921 receiving yards, and 109 touchdowns (99 rushing and 10 receiving). He retired within striking distance of Walter Payton's career rushing mark of 16,726 yards. Only Payton and Emmitt Smith have rushed for more yards than Sanders.

As a bears fan, I was even pissed he quit, I used to love watching him run.

!NY Jets at New England The line for this game is New England -22.5, biggest line I have seen in awhile. give me the points and the Jets, who wins the game, the Pats.
Talk about the potential for a rigged game here.
Just a coincidence the Patriots were up 30 to 7 going into the 4th quarter when the only score was a Jets TD, killing the point spread.

!NY Jets at New England The line for this game is New England -22.5, biggest line I have seen in awhile. give me the points and the Jets, who wins the game, the Pats.
Talk about the potential for a rigged game here.
Just a coincidence the Patriots were up 30 to 7 going into the 4th quarter when the only score was a Jets TD, killing the point spread.
The Pats are 0-3 now in covering large spreads over 18.

What fun is it picking pats vs jets straight up ? More fun picking jets and see them cover

Thursday Sept 19
Titans at Jags --- Titans on the road. --- Nope. Jags defense finally showed up.

Sunday Sept 22
Bengals at Bills --- Bills at home. --- Check

Lions at Iggles --- Iggles rebound at home. --- Nope.

Jets at Pats --- Pats should easily crush the Jets and their 3rd string QB. --- Check

Raiders at Vikings --- Vikings rebound at home. --- Check

Ravens at Chefs --- Should be a great matchup. I'm going to go with the Ravens in a mild upset. --- Nope. Good game, but Chefs offense just too much.

Falcons at Colts --- Falcons on the road. --- Nope. Colts playing surprisingly well with backup QB.

Broncos at Pukers --- Going with the Pukers at home. --- Check

Fish at Cowpies --- Cowpies at home easily. --- Check

Jints at Succaneers --- Succaneers at home against putrid Jints. --- Nope. The Jones era begins in New Jersey with a win.

Panthers at Cards --- Panthers break their losing streak. --- Check. Hmmm Newton out and they have an offensive explosion.

Steelers at Whiners --- The Santa Clara Whiners should beat the Steelers without the killer B's. --- Check

Saints at Seachix --- Saints in trouble without Brees. Seachix should take it at home. --- Nope. Saints win

Texassans at Chargers --- Chargers at "home". --- Nope. Texassassins win. Melvin Gordon holdout really hurting Chargers.

Rams at Brownies --- Rams on the road. --- Check

Monday Sept 23
Bears at Skins --- Da Bearsus. --- Check

I'm 9-7 this week.

Forum List

Back