NFL Week 12 predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! We're getting prepared for it today. Taking a few minutes to post this, then it's back to cooking and cleaning up.

We have some good football games coming up this Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanksgiving Thursday Games

Bills
vs Lions - Normally, this would be a no brainer. The Lions have been playing much better of late though, and the Bills haven't been their usual powerhouse. Still, I'll take the Bills this game.

Giants at Cowboys - This should be an interesting game. Cowpies coming in after demolishing the Vikings. Giants also coming in this game at 7-3. I'll take the Cowpies at home.

Patriots at Vikings - I'll take the Vikings at home. They'll want to get the stench of their recent curb stomping off of them.

Sunday Games
Broncos at Panthers - Two teams going nowhere. I'll take the home team Panthers.

Bucs at Browns - Bucs seem to be getting things together. Browns still waiting for Watson to come off suspension. I'll take the Bucs.

Ravens at Jaguars - I'll take the Ravens. Much better team.

Texans at Dolphins - The Fish are looking like the team to beat in the AFC East as long as Tua can stay healthy. The Texans are looking like the team with the #1 pick in the upcoming draft.

Bears at Jets - Bears are using Fields like a running back lately. Hope that he doesn't get seriously injured. Jets coming off a miracle loss to the Pats should come in motivated to win.

Bengals at Titans - Good matchup, should be a good game. I'll go with the Titans at home.

Falcons at Commanders - I am impressed with the Commies. They have been very tough, competitive, and scrappy. They have pulled into a winning record. I'll take the Commies at home.

Chargers at Cardinals - Not sure who to go for here. Seems like the Chargers are always losing when I pick them to win. The Cards kinda suck, but have been without their starting QB. Guess I'll go with the Chargers again...

Raiders at Seahawks - I'll take the Seachix at home.

Rams at Chiefs - At the beginning of the season, this looked like a great game. Now, it'll probably be a pretty one sided affair going the Chefs way.

Saints at 49ers - I'll take the Whiners at home.

Pukers at Eagles - It would benefit the Vikings if the Eagles lost, but my Puker hatred won't allow me to root for them. In any case, the Eagles are clearly a better team than the Pukers and will probably win regardless.

Monday Night Game
Steelers at Colts - Colts coming off narrow loss to Eagles, seem to be doing better under interim coach Saturday. I'll take the Colts at home.

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! We're getting prepared for it today. Taking a few minutes to post this, then it's back to cooking and cleaning up.

We have some good football games coming up this Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanksgiving Thursday Games

Bills
vs Lions - Normally, this would be a no brainer. The Lions have been playing much better of late though, and the Bills haven't been their usual powerhouse. Still, I'll take the Bills this game.

Giants at Cowboys - This should be an interesting game. Cowpies coming in after demolishing the Vikings. Giants also coming in this game at 7-3. I'll take the Cowpies at home.

Patriots at Vikings - I'll take the Vikings at home. They'll want to get the stench of their recent curb stomping off of them.

Sunday Games
Broncos at Panthers - Two teams going nowhere. I'll take the home team Panthers.

Bucs at Browns - Bucs seem to be getting things together. Browns still waiting for Watson to come off suspension. I'll take the Bucs.

Ravens at Jaguars - I'll take the Ravens. Much better team.

Texans at Dolphins - The Fish are looking like the team to beat in the AFC East as long as Tua can stay healthy. The Texans are looking like the team with the #1 pick in the upcoming draft.

Bears at Jets - Bears are using Fields like a running back lately. Hope that he doesn't get seriously injured. Jets coming off a miracle loss to the Pats should come in motivated to win.

Bengals at Titans - Good matchup, should be a good game. I'll go with the Titans at home.

Falcons at Commanders - I am impressed with the Commies. They have been very tough, competitive, and scrappy. They have pulled into a winning record. I'll take the Commies at home.

Chargers at Cardinals - Not sure who to go for here. Seems like the Chargers are always losing when I pick them to win. The Cards kinda suck, but have been without their starting QB. Guess I'll go with the Chargers again...

Raiders at Seahawks - I'll take the Seachix at home.

Rams at Chiefs - At the beginning of the season, this looked like a great game. Now, it'll probably be a pretty one sided affair going the Chefs way.

Saints at 49ers - I'll take the Whiners at home.

Pukers at Eagles - It would benefit the Vikings if the Eagles lost, but my Puker hatred won't allow me to root for them. In any case, the Eagles are clearly a better team than the Pukers and will probably win regardless.

Monday Night Game
Steelers at Colts - Colts coming off narrow loss to Eagles, seem to be doing better under interim coach Saturday. I'll take the Colts at home.
Detroit
Giants
Patriots
Broncos
Browns
Jags
Texans
Bears
Bengals
Falcons
Cards
Raiders
Rams
Saints
Packers
Stealers

I'll go against you on every game.

NFL Week 12 predictions​

yes I predict ratings will remain sluggish...

I hope the Texans dont win another game.
I want the suck for luck deal but with a better outcome.

You guys going for the first round draft pick? I'm okay with Detroit not getting the first pick because usually that guy (Dion Sanders) says he won't play for Detroit. So we'll take pick 3 thank you. That guys glad to go anywhere. LOL. And just glad he heard his name after pick 1 and 2 went to someone else.

Or maybe they only start sweating it after the 10th pick goes and they still haven't heard their name called. Must be a rush waiting to hear your name called. What about the guys who don't go in the first round but thought they might?

You guys going for the first round draft pick? I'm okay with Detroit not getting the first pick because usually that guy (Dion Sanders) says he won't play for Detroit. So we'll take pick 3 thank you. That guys glad to go anywhere. LOL. And just glad he heard his name after pick 1 and 2 went to someone else.

Or maybe they only start sweating it after the 10th pick goes and they still haven't heard their name called. Must be a rush waiting to hear your name called. What about the guys who don't go in the first round but thought they might?

I hope the Browns continue to suck since we get their first round pick as well.

I'll keep that in mind if the Vikings make the playoffs and SB.

The only time I seem to do okay with picking a winner is when the Dolphins play the Jets at Met Life.

I don't know what it is, but the Dolphins always seem to have a hard time winning up there...

The Lions always seem to get bad calls from the referees when it looks like they may win! Maybe just paranoia but it sure seems to happen a lot with this team. I am a Dolphins fan . It Sure Looked Like Tyler Bass Missed His Extra Point During Bills-Lions
Here's why the Lions deserved to lose that game. 2:10 seconds left in the half. They don't have to snap the ball. 2nd down. Take it down to the 2 minute warning and then make them call time out's at least as you go for it on 2nd and 3rd down and maybe even 4th. But no. They snapped the ball and tried to pass and it was incomplete. Still 2:03 seconds left. If I recall correctly the other team got the fucking ball back with 2 minutes left and took the ball down the field and scored again right before the fucking half.

So don't give me that shit. I'm a die hard lions fan. SOL!!!!!!

But they do look good. Like maybe we got something, for next year. Always next year. LOL.

But seriously, they look half decent. Work on the defensive backs. Get some good receivers. Have a good qb. Good o line. Good D line. It's hard to put it all together.

lg325 many people have noticed thst over the years and thst is because the nfl does not want them in the Super Bowl.you would never believe me if I told you why.but thst is why they have calls go against them at the most critical moments thst cost them the game.

what a fantastic week for me,both the cheatriots AND Tom shady brady lost this week. :yes_text12: :woohoo::dance:The cheatriots losing is no surprise sense the Vikings are one of the best teams and it was on the road but how on the planet do the bucs lose to the cleveland clowns of all people,that’s downright embarrassing.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You couldn’t pick a more embarrassing team to lose to.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

what a fantastic week for me,both the cheatriots AND Tom shady brady lost this week. :yes_text12: :woohoo::dance:The cheatriots losing is no surprise sense the Vikings are one of the best teams and it was on the road but how on the planet do the bucs lose to the cleveland clowns of all people,that’s downright embarrassing.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You couldn’t pick a more embarrassing team to lose to.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
Great game huh? Right now Aaron Rogers is looking good against the Eagles but he just got intercepted. Hurt got a little...hurt. He just rushed for over 100 yards in the first quarter. Last time a qb did that was 30 years ago they said. He is amazing. He can squat 600 lbs they said. When I was metro Detroit Powerlifting champ back in the day I squatted 405. He must be a beast. I hope the Eagles win the Superbowl. Or they are one team I wouldn't mind seeing win it all. Vikings too.

No Dallas. That's all I ask.

Detroit LOST
Giants LOST
Patriots LOST
Broncos LOST
Browns WON
Jags WON
Texans LOST
Bears LOST
Bengals WON
Falcons LOST
Cards LOST
Raiders WON
Rams LOST
Saints LOST
Packers LOST
Stealers

I'll go against you on every game.
I didn't do so good

Detroit LOST
Giants LOST
Patriots LOST
Broncos LOST
Browns WON
Jags WON
Texans LOST
Bears LOST
Bengals WON
Falcons LOST
Cards LOST
Raiders WON
Rams LOST
Saints LOST
Packers LOST
Stealers

lg325 many people have noticed thst over the years and thst is because the nfl does not want them in the Super Bowl.you would never believe me if I told you why.but thst is why they have calls go against them at the most critical moments thst cost them the game.

commenting more on this post. Barry Sanders that was the REAL reason he retired was because he found out about it how the NFL has it fixed so the Lions never will go to the superbowl.That was WHY he shocked the world and retired so early.The explanation he gave publicly was of course different from the true REAL reason. He even gave hints to people how the NFL has it fixed for the Lions to never go to the superbowl by mentioning the owner never made a committment to winning a champiosnhip. im sure smellybozo remembers that comment from Barry.

commenting more on this post. Barry Sanders that was the REAL reason he retired was because he found out about it how the NFL has it fixed so the Lions never will go to the superbowl.That was WHY he shocked the world and retired so early.The explanation he gave publicly was of course different from the true REAL reason. He even gave hints to people how the NFL has it fixed for the Lions to never go to the superbowl by mentioning the owner never made a committment to winning a champiosnhip. im sure smellybozo remembers that comment from Barry.
So the owner didn't pay'' the allowed to go to the championship fee.''

Forum List

Back