NFL to move the Super Bowl out of Arizona

so now they cheer Big corporations threatening and wielding their power over people, states all over some bill..

how lovely

Not everyone believes discrimination is a good thing.

Hey Rdumb, corporations don't discriminate against the almighty dollar, they don't give a rats ass that you are gay, as long as you give them their money, they are happy.

It has nothing to do with right or wrong, they won't draft a gay if they think it would be a distraction.

Either way Rdumb, they don't care about care if it is a good thing or not.

Russell Wilson says..the gays don't bother him at all.. Uh...OOOoooo..... Says as long as the guy can play..there is already diversity...it's nothing..

Say it ain't so Wilson... AND nobody is more religeous than Mr. Wilson.. It's always "God this ..Our Lord that" ....with this guy .

I don't get it..???? How did Russell miss the part in his Christian teachings where God hates the gays... ???

Jan Brewer has the ball in her court. This could end up being REAL interesting.

Those are fake christians. It never says God hates gays in the bible. And for a "christian" Russell sure has his hands on guys crotches a lot.

And the NFL isn't getting into politics, and the bigots know it. The NFL just doesn't want to lose all those $3 million per 30 second commercials, because the buyers of those commercials are boycotting the Super Bowl.

Jan Brewer vetoing the bill shows the power of corporations.

It wasn't about gay rights with the NFL, it is about money and no distractions from the product.

The same with any large corporation, it is about money, they want your money, gay or not. They can hate you but the love the money.

You are only $.

But liberals now love the big corporations.

More like the corporations love the liberals...or at least their money.

so now they cheer Big corporations threatening and wielding their power over people, states all over some bill..

how lovely

Hey Rdumb, corporations don't discriminate against the almighty dollar, they don't give a rats ass that you are gay, as long as you give them their money, they are happy.

It has nothing to do with right or wrong, they won't draft a gay if they think it would be a distraction.

If you can't respond to others by their names, without insults, you destroy your credibility as a mature adult. You lack any dignity. Try to grow up.

If you can't respond to others by their names, without insults, you destroy your credibility as a mature adult. You lack any dignity. Try to grow up.

Tell that to those that hold your same beliefs and you might have credibility instead of hypocrisy.

Those are fake christians. It never says God hates gays in the bible. And for a "christian" Russell sure has his hands on guys crotches a lot.

And the NFL isn't getting into politics, and the bigots know it. The NFL just doesn't want to lose all those $3 million per 30 second commercials, because the buyers of those commercials are boycotting the Super Bowl.

Jan Brewer vetoing the bill shows the power of corporations.

It wasn't about gay rights with the NFL, it is about money and no distractions from the product.

The same with any large corporation, it is about money, they want your money, gay or not. They can hate you but the love the money.

You are only $.

But liberals now love the big corporations.

More like the corporations love the liberals...or at least their money.

They love money, not liberals, not politics. It has always been and it will always be.

These "are people's names"? Ha...Ha...Ha....

Wrong.. These are make believe names. Nary a one of you goofs deserves the respect of your "name" being affronted. You gonna go crying to mommy because somebody said something troublesome about your make believe name?

You people are pathetic.

Wrong.. These are make believe names. Nary a one of you goofs deserves the respect of your "name" being affronted. You gonna go crying to mommy because somebody said something troublesome about your make believe name?

You people are pathetic.

A rent a cop telling others they are pathetic? All you do is live through others. Spare us all the stupidity.

You people are pathetic.

A rent a cop telling others they are pathetic? All you do is live through others. Spare us all the stupidity.

"A rent a cop" that has a REAL NAME...Sean Corey. True my current source of income and responsibility to others isn't as glamorous as some of the things I've done in the past but it works for me now and it is a noble job to protect something for a friend.

People that are arfaid to put themselves in a forum honestly ARE pussies. That includes YOU Popshisgoo-goo.

You people are pathetic.

"A rent a cop" that has a REAL NAME...Sean Corey. True my current source of income and responsibility to others isn't as glamorous as some of the things I've done in the past but it works for me now and it is a noble job to protect something for a friend.

People that are arfaid to put themselves in a forum honestly ARE pussies. That includes YOU Popshisgoo-goo.

Coming from a pussy, it means nothing to me.

Coming from a pussy, it means nothing to me.

Sure it does....or you wouldn't have HAD to respond. I have EVIDENCE of you being weak. It is obvious from you hiding behind a fake identity. Fake is weak moron.

You on the other hand do not know me at all other than the fact I have revealed who I am and WHERE I am to any and all.

But then you being weak isn't the topic at hand is it Twat-a-Goo-Goo.

This thread is about the Head Twat in AZ caving on her "principals".... Something you do every time you show up with your fake ID.

Russell Wilson says..the gays don't bother him at all.. Uh...OOOoooo..... Says as long as the guy can play..there is already diversity...it's nothing..

Say it ain't so Wilson... AND nobody is more religeous than Mr. Wilson.. It's always "God this ..Our Lord that" ....with this guy .

I don't get it..???? How did Russell miss the part in his Christian teachings where God hates the gays... ???

Jan Brewer has the ball in her court. This could end up being REAL interesting.

Wilson is under center rarely. I won't be concerned with Wilson's sexual identity unless he starts turning his hands over and fondles his center's junk presnap.. :lol:

What's pathetic is hiding behind your computer to call somebody names, because you're too much of a coward to do it to their face.

If the governor signs the discrimination bill the NFL is threatening to move the Super Bowl to a different state. I triple dog dare her to sign it.

Also looks like that gay player is going to go higher in the draft. Told you so.

It's not a discrimination bill, you stupid Dick licker!! It's a 'Protect the Constitution" Bill.

Go suck whoever's dick you want. I have the right to do business with whoever I chose, and mine is God given, or natural if you please!

If the governor signs the discrimination bill the NFL is threatening to move the Super Bowl to a different state. I triple dog dare her to sign it.

Also looks like that gay player is going to go higher in the draft. Told you so.

It's not a discrimination bill, you stupid Dick licker!! It's a 'Protect the Constitution" Bill.

Go suck whoever's dick you want. I have the right to do business with whoever I chose, and mine is God given, or natural if you please!

What's pathetic is hiding behind your computer to call somebody names, because you're too much of a coward to do it to their face.

Fascinating. Mine was the previous post. Your's doesn't really fit.

Was your proclamation just generic?

This thread has degenerated into a random pissing contest.

I can't follow all this drama.. :lol:

Guessing WHO is mad at WHO is crazy since the whole thing is people that are hiding behind their computers.

Nobody named their kid "Hangover". :lol:

Guessing WHO is mad at WHO is crazy since the whole thing is people that are hiding behind their computers.

My post was in response to this....
A rent a cop telling others they are pathetic?

Last edited:

My post was in response to this....
A rent a cop telling others they are pathetic?

All Righty THEN !!! I gues that clears everything up. :lol:

Because he's gay or because he's a better player?

I'm trying to figure out what this is all for in the first place.

They can still refuse service to Gays in Arizona. What was the bill really all about? Was it timed to make the GOP look homophobic in time for the election? Maybe somebody can start some shit about voter rights in Florida now, just so the Dems can sow up their voter-base.

No Superbowl will ever be played in Seattle.

:texflag:

No Superbowl will ever be played in Seattle.

:texflag:

We'll just promise everyone a Dungeness crab... They'll come in droves.. :lol:

Works EVERY time.. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back