NFL Tickets Go For $4

And now we know why the tickets were being sold for $4. The OP is a dishonest piece of shit.

View attachment 165344
View attachment 165345
Now watch the brain-dead right claim that stadium was empty because of Kaepernick. :lol:
No liar, it's less full because many people won't tolerate dissing the country, the flag and veterans.
What did you think I meant when I said "Kaepernick?" <smh>
Doublespeak fits you.
ToddlerSpeak fits you.

Eh, it's the official Un-American sport now, thanks to Democrats and their phony fact free divisive politics.

Very true. It used to be viewed with American pride now it’s viewed with scorn!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
When you deny a job to a qualified quarterback who is better than at least 5 other QB in the NFL, just because he exercises his Constitutional right to protest, people are going to get pissed and vote with their wallets.

So since many teams are allowing their players to kneel, then why wouldn’t they hire him if he was qualified?
They can't stop them from kneeling, dipshit.

The can fire them.
Then they have no product, you dumbshit.

I see NFL tickets still going for over a thousand dollars

Yup, Democrats would rather spend 1,000 bucks on NFL football tickets than spend it on giving Blacks, Latinos and all other Americans stuck in their ghettos the opportunities for a fulfilling lives and a safe place to raise their children. Democrats are racists and their divisive politics is failing, Pro-Americans are on to it....

images (54).jpg

Last edited:
And now we know why the tickets were being sold for $4. The OP is a dishonest piece of shit.

View attachment 165344
View attachment 165345
Now watch the brain-dead right claim that stadium was empty because of Kaepernick. :lol:
No liar, it's less full because many people won't tolerate dissing the country, the flag and veterans.
^^^ SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!!

mmm it seems being called a, "Snowflake" unset your, "Safe Space" huh?

Yup, Democrats would rather spend 1,000 bucks on NFL football tickets than spend it on giving Blacks, Latinos and all other Americans stuck in their ghettos the opportunities for a fulfilling lives and a safe place to raise their children. Democrats are racists and their divisive politics is failing, Pro-Americans are on to it....

View attachment 165555

What makes you think NFL fans are Democrats?

View attachment 165555

We already do with our taxes which go to help them. You’re a member of the cult who wants that cut.

View attachment 165555

We already do with our taxes which go to help them. You’re a member of the cult who wants that cut.

Sure I want it cut by offering them up great educations, employment opportunities you know, the fulfilling lives and safe places to raise their children Democrats have sucked on accomplishing in it seems like forever..:wink_2:

All y'alls got is pushing the race baiting crap, fear and government provided economic slavery (the road to failure).

Forum List

Back