NFL Tickets Go For $4

Rams vs Eagles looks like a good game

How many $4 tickets are available?

What an idiotic stupid thread. That NON issue is long gone. Stadiums a with winning teams are packed. I could care less about the so called issue. I know I stand. I don't care what the athletes do. They get paid to play.

Lots of empty seats in the 10-3 Eagles vs. 9-4 Rams match-up. A field view accidentally panned up to the empty seats. The director no doubt chewed out the camera man for that.

Only snowflakes get upset over something so trivial as a bunch of spoiled athletes kneeling. Softies.

Lots of empty seats in the 10-3 Eagles vs. 9-4 Rams match-up. A field view accidentally panned up to the empty seats. The director no doubt chewed out the camera man for that.
That is a 100,000 seat stadium
They can stand a few empty seats

A playoff bound team with that many empty seats is embarrassing by (previous) NFL standards. Spin it how you want.

A playoff bound team with that many empty seats is embarrassing by (previous) NFL standards. Spin it how you want.
Rams played in that stadium for 50 years

Sellouts were the exception

Rams played in that stadium for 50 years

Sellouts were the exception
This thread isn’t dead yet? Wasn’t it already proven conclusively that seats were selling for as low as $4 because of the weather and not the rightard boycott?

While this is for the Colts vs Bills, NYup.com reports that a college hockey game in the area between Niagara University and Canisius College cost $28 for comparison.

:boohoo:

That's nothing, I went into the store the other day and when I came back to my car my windshield was busted and on my dash were two Brown's tickets.

While this is for the Colts vs Bills, NYup.com reports that a college hockey game in the area between Niagara University and Canisius College cost $28 for comparison.

:boohoo:

That's nothing, I went into the store the other day and when I came back to my car my windshield was busted and on my dash were two Brown's tickets.
On which site did you see that? You’re like the 4th person I’ve seen post that here.

Forum List

Back