NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated

I was bored with this story the day it first came out. NE 42 -10
the cheatriots have not won a game since they got cheating and you expect a blowout even though it will pretty much be a home game for the hawks being in arizona where hawks fans usually have just as big numbers there as cardinals fans do?:badgrin:

Pats will win by Blow out. The seahawks won't be able to stop brady.

I like seattle but I'm going to put 500$ on the Pats covering.

I was bored with this story the day it first came out. NE 42 -10
the cheatriots have not won a game since they got cheating and you expect a blowout even though it will pretty much be a home game for the hawks being in arizona where hawks fans usually have just as big numbers there as cardinals fans do?:badgrin:

Pats will win by Blow out. The seahawks won't be able to stop brady.
you are going to feel pretty silly with your foot in your mouth when it turns out to be a close game.:blahblah: the ravens arent ANYWHERE near as good a team as the cheatriots are and they stood toe to toe with them on their hometurf no less and yet even after that,you think they are going to blow them out.:rofl:had the ravens not had two of their starters in the secondary imjured ,the pats probably wouldnt have even won that game.

you remind me of all the people who were saying back in the year the pats went undefeated in the regular season.everywhere i went all i heard from from clueless people was how the pats were going to blow out the giants in the superbowl that year.:rofl: i tried telling them that i thought that pats would win,but it would not be easy for them to do,that they would win,but only a field goal.I got the field goal part right anyways.

DOnt refs ever check them before game starts? They handle them all season and couldnt tell they were low?

My limited experience as a QB in high school says that you can't really know unless you are throwing it. But there is no way you get to cheat as much as the patriots do and for as long as they have been without the cooperation of the referees.

The New England Patriots are cheaters. They have been cheating for the 50+ years I've been watching football. I know, I'm a Dolphin fan and have seen the Patriots play twice a year for almost 50 years.

Those of you who don't have that experience might know if the more famous of the cheating. There is the "Snowplow Incident", the "Tuck Rule", and the videotaping of opposing teams. Now there is this scandal. Just going by their history, I'd say they are guilty as sin.

The New England Patriots should have all of their Super Bowl victories stripped from them, have their club disbanded, and their stadium burned to the ground.

They represent all that is foul and corrupt in pro sports today.

How many AFC East Championships have the Cheatriots won due to this cheating? It is amazing and Gooddell will look the other way. Remember, he destroyed the evidence in the Camgate scandal. I expect his butt buddy, Bob Kraft asked him to do that.

Exactly. They have a long history of cheating.

The New England Patriots are cheaters. They have been cheating for the 50+ years I've been watching football. I know, I'm a Dolphin fan and have seen the Patriots play twice a year for almost 50 years.

Those of you who don't have that experience might know if the more famous of the cheating. There is the "Snowplow Incident", the "Tuck Rule", and the videotaping of opposing teams. Now there is this scandal. Just going by their history, I'd say they are guilty as sin.

The New England Patriots should have all of their Super Bowl victories stripped from them, have their club disbanded, and their stadium burned to the ground.

:lmao:

Even if you're serious, this is a hilarious post. ;)

I tend to the severe when I talk about what should be done about them, but the facts are undeniable, and easy to research.

I tend to the severe when I talk about what should be done about them, but the facts are undeniable, and easy to research.

I'm curious how the Tuck Rule game was the Pats cheating? Did they control the refs, did they know that a tuck rule incident would occur during the game?

A fan of a division rival calling for a team to have their SB wins stripped and stadium burned to the ground for incidents of cheating, some of which are clearly anything but......yeah, still funny. :D

I'm curious how the Tuck Rule game was the Pats cheating? Did they control the refs, did they know that a tuck rule incident would occur during the game?

A fan of a division rival calling for a team to have their SB wins stripped and stadium burned to the ground for incidents of cheating, some of which are clearly anything but......yeah, still funny. :D

The Patriots have been paying off the refs for years. How else can they look at a replay and come up with that horrible call?

The Patriots won't be paying anybody off in this Super Bowl.

Don't count on it. Why should they stop now? They've been doing it for decades.

Maybe. Robert Kraft is a snake. He made most of his fortune by stealing his father in law's company in a leveraged buy out.

Stealing from your own family is about as low as it gets.

He has done it several times. In fact THAT is how he acquired ownership of the Pats.

Winning at any cost has been pretty much his life's and business template.

The Patriots have been paying off the refs for years. How else can they look at a replay and come up with that horrible call?

Hahaha holy shit. Sorry your team is a pile of turds but this is hilarious. Some fans are idiots.

here is more on this.this here is new.i hadn't heard this reported.I only checked it just now on the net cause someone I was talking with today said she heard on ESPN earlier today how the ravens alerted the colts to how the balls were underinflated and told them to be watching for it.

we have heard people say here that it had no bearing on the outcome of the game which is true,however there is now way it did NOT have an outcome on the ravens game though.

Deflategate Baltimore Ravens tipped off Indianapolis Colts about New England Patriots deflating footballs FOX Sports

here is more on this.this here is new.i hadn't heard this reported.I only checked it just now on the net cause someone I was talking with today said she heard on ESPN earlier today how the ravens alerted the colts to how the balls were underinflated and told them to be watching for it.

we have heard people say here that it had no bearing on the outcome of the game which is true,however there is now way it did NOT have an outcome on the ravens game though.

Deflategate Baltimore Ravens tipped off Indianapolis Colts about New England Patriots deflating footballs FOX Sports

I've read that the Ravens believed that it was the kicking balls that were under inflated. Thoughts on that?

NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated

Of course he's lying. Basketball pros can tell if the rim is inches off. Baseball players can tell is a bat is a few ounces off. Tom Brady is a professional and one of the best at his position ever.

Of course he knew.

Forum List

Back