NFL outlaws tactic used by Patriots

You have every right not to believe me just as I have every right not to give a shit what you believe. :D

However, you respond. :D

A personal attack followed by a non sequitur.:rolleyes:

Poor Alex, such a poor victim.

PapageorgioThe Ultimate Tool

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pooper CLAIMS he is not a patriots fan but the way he defends those cheaters to the extremes he does proves he is a damn liar.

this troll is sooooo stupid he actually fell for that propaganda by dean spanos of the chargers and mark davis of the raiders when it was announced the chargers and raiders might team up and share a stadium in carson.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is too stupid to figure out that spanos and davis are doing what kissmy troll claimed way back in august on my thread that kronke was doing,using LA for "I love this word" LEVERAGE.:lmao:

Pooper is such an idiot he actually said that LA could go from having zero teams in LA to 3 not understanding that davis and spanos are only using carson for leverage for new stadiums :lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If pooper wasnt so stupid,he would understand thats never going to happen because the politicians in the city dont want the raiders there and neither do the NFL owners,never mind the fact al davis's wife carol wants to keep them in oakland which is all that matters since she is the majority owner.:lmao:

Now the chargers ARE a possibility there as the AFC represenative if the NFL has their way and gets two teams there but thats almost as laughable as well since they have no fanbase in LA whatsoever.

If pooper wants to talk about a bullshit story,then he needs to talk about carson which he fell for hook,line,and sinker.:biggrin:
even the media around the country said the same thing,that its all a leverage ploy by davis and spanos to get new stadiums.THEY understand it but not pooper.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

but thats all another story to tell another day.lol

I'm on your ignore, you can't read my posts. You are the board joke. :lmao:

However, you respond. :D

A personal attack followed by a non sequitur.:rolleyes:

Poor Alex, such a poor victim.

PapageorgioThe Ultimate Tool

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pooper CLAIMS he is not a patriots fan but the way he defends those cheaters to the extremes he does proves he is a damn liar.

this troll is sooooo stupid he actually fell for that propaganda by dean spanos of the chargers and mark davis of the raiders when it was announced the chargers and raiders might team up and share a stadium in carson.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is too stupid to figure out that spanos and davis are doing what kissmy troll claimed way back in august on my thread that kronke was doing,using LA for "I love this word" LEVERAGE.:lmao:

Pooper is such an idiot he actually said that LA could go from having zero teams in LA to 3 not understanding that davis and spanos are only using carson for leverage for new stadiums :lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If pooper wasnt so stupid,he would understand thats never going to happen because the politicians in the city dont want the raiders there and neither do the NFL owners,never mind the fact al davis's wife carol wants to keep them in oakland which is all that matters since she is the majority owner.:lmao:

Now the chargers ARE a possibility there as the AFC represenative if the NFL has their way and gets two teams there but thats almost as laughable as well since they have no fanbase in LA whatsoever.

If pooper wants to talk about a bullshit story,then he needs to talk about carson which he fell for hook,line,and sinker.:biggrin:
even the media around the country said the same thing,that its all a leverage ploy by davis and spanos to get new stadiums.THEY understand it but not pooper.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

but thats all another story to tell another day.lol

Playing pocket pool again huh?:funnyface::uhoh3::p

Alex, how are you doing? I see you and 911 are now buddies, congrats. He has me on ignore but he knows every time I post and what I post. So he is a liar. He lies all the time and goes back and modifies his predictions.

He claim that the Rams would be in LA in 2015, I predicted early on that it would be 2016. I still believe two teams will end up in LA. The Chargers can't afford to build a stadium, nor can the Raiders. The Rams owner knows he can make a buck off another NFL team being there. He claimed the Seahawks would go 19-0 last year and got all pissed off he was called on it. He asked me to PM others for him. He is a lunatic, but go on and chat with him. And he'll continue to pretend to have me on ignore. No big deal, to me. I'm not sure what you find so funny.

Last edited:

Alex, how are you doing? I see you and 911 are now buddies, congrats. He has me on ignore but he knows every time I post and what I post. So he is a liar. He lies all the time and goes back and modifies his predictions.

He claim that the Rams would be in LA in 2015, I predicted early on that it would be 2016. I still believe two teams will end up in LA. The Chargers can't afford to build a stadium, nor can the Raiders. The Rams owner knows he can make a buck off another NFL team being there. He claimed the Seahawks would go 19-0 last year and got all pissed off he was called on it. He asked me to PM others for him. He is a lunatic, but go on and chat with him. And he'll continue to pretend to have me on ignore. No big deal, to me. I'm not sure what you find so funny.
I find this whole thread funny I wanted to talk about rule changes at the Owners meeting and it turned into this hilarious mudslinging fest, fine by me makes me laugh.

I find this whole thread funny I wanted to talk about rule changes at the Owners meeting and it turned into this hilarious mudslinging fest, fine by me makes me laugh.

Works for me.

yeah this mudslinging by pooper sure is funny alright.:biggrin:

yeah this mudslinging by pooper sure is funny alright.:biggrin:

It is all silly harmless fun

Funny that more and more headlines like this have emerged since the cheatriots cheated their way into the superbowl.

More and more people over the years as headlines like this keep coming out are going to agree that all their superbowl titles are in the same catagory as Bonds single season home run record.

Pretty much everyone around the country puts an asterisk next to Bonds single season record since he was a cheater.same thing is happening with Belecheat and the cheatriots and the cheatriot apologists here hate it.:biggrin:

Those sour grapes smell pretty bad, dude.

PATs

"Last year, 30 of 32 NFL teams polled agreed that the PAT has to change.

Though the proposals were reportedly "all over the map," "the most likely way" the league will enact change.

• Teams will have a choice whether to go for one or two points after a touchdown, from different distances.
  • If the offensive team chooses to kick for one point, the scrimmage line will move from the 2-yard-line to the 15-yard line, making it a 32- or 33-yard attempt.
  • If the offensive team chooses to go for two points, the scrimmage line will be either the 1-and-a half- or 2-yard line. There was much debate about making it the 1, the 1-and-a-half or the 2. The feeling about putting it on the 1 was that it could turn into too much of a scrum/push-the-pile play, or a fluky puncture-the-goal-line-with-the-ball-and-bring-it-back play by the quarterback. Putting it at the 1-and-a-half or leaving it at the 2 would increase the chances of a real football play with some drama.
  • The defensive team would be able to score two points by either blocking the PAT and returning it downfield to the end zone, or by intercepting the two-point attempt and running it back, or recovering a fumble on the two-point play and returning it all the way."

Report This Is How The NFL Could Fix PATs

Pretty interesting way to make the "game" more exciting and competitive.

Funny that more and more headlines like this have emerged since the cheatriots cheated their way into the superbowl.

More and more people over the years as headlines like this keep coming out are going to agree that all their superbowl titles are in the same catagory as Bonds single season home run record.

Pretty much everyone around the country puts an asterisk next to Bonds single season record since he was a cheater.same thing is happening with Belecheat and the cheatriots and the cheatriot apologists here hate it.:biggrin:

Those sour grapes smell pretty bad, dude.
love your evasion tactic cheatriots fan.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Watching Alex and 9/11 try to talk sports is so goddamn painful.
^^^^
:lame2:

Says the fanboy who has not responded to the OP.

What is there to respond to? You're being a whiny idiot and 9/11 is batshit insane.
I am commenting about the rule changes at the ownership meeting you want to take it personal without comments on the OP. That is somewhat lame and mucho loserish.

more and more kiddie pats fans are coming on here taking this personal and not even commenting on the OP anymore just like you said.:biggrin:

a popular evasion tactic by patriot apologists.:biggrin:

More fun with rule changes:

"Bill Belichick Goes On Angry Rant Over NFL Rule Changes

Belichick also brought up the issue last year, with the league apparently not too interested in taking up the issue.

“We just spent however many millions of dollars on the replay system,” Belichick told reporters last year. “I mean, there are 1,000 cameras in every stadium, so if somebody spills a beer on somebody, we have it on record, right? Maybe we could have a bake sale to raise some money for the cameras. We could do a car wash.”

But the NFL did take on one issue related to Bill Belichick this year. The league banned the use of ineligible players outside the tackle box, a loophole Belichick had exploited during the playoffs this year against the Baltimore Ravens.

The NFL also added what’s being called the “Julian Edelman rule,” allowing a spotter in the booth to have a player taken off the field if it appears they have suffered a head injury. The New England Patriots wide receiver appeared groggy after a hit in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. He remained in the game, making the winning touchdown catch."

New England Patriots Rumors Bill Belichick Goes On Angry Rant Over NFL Rule Changes

The end zone cameras is another attempt to legitimize "Spygate" tactics.

I notice how pooper and the other pats apologists have nothing to say about this informative posts of yours since it proves how their idol Belicheat is a whining crybaby.:biggrin:

PATs

"Last year, 30 of 32 NFL teams polled agreed that the PAT has to change.

Though the proposals were reportedly "all over the map," "the most likely way" the league will enact change.

• Teams will have a choice whether to go for one or two points after a touchdown, from different distances.
  • If the offensive team chooses to kick for one point, the scrimmage line will move from the 2-yard-line to the 15-yard line, making it a 32- or 33-yard attempt.
  • If the offensive team chooses to go for two points, the scrimmage line will be either the 1-and-a half- or 2-yard line. There was much debate about making it the 1, the 1-and-a-half or the 2. The feeling about putting it on the 1 was that it could turn into too much of a scrum/push-the-pile play, or a fluky puncture-the-goal-line-with-the-ball-and-bring-it-back play by the quarterback. Putting it at the 1-and-a-half or leaving it at the 2 would increase the chances of a real football play with some drama.
  • The defensive team would be able to score two points by either blocking the PAT and returning it downfield to the end zone, or by intercepting the two-point attempt and running it back, or recovering a fumble on the two-point play and returning it all the way."

Report This Is How The NFL Could Fix PATs

Pretty interesting way to make the "game" more exciting and competitive.

I think I like the proposed rule change, it will make PATs more interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More fun with rule changes:

"Bill Belichick Goes On Angry Rant Over NFL Rule Changes

Belichick also brought up the issue last year, with the league apparently not too interested in taking up the issue.

“We just spent however many millions of dollars on the replay system,” Belichick told reporters last year. “I mean, there are 1,000 cameras in every stadium, so if somebody spills a beer on somebody, we have it on record, right? Maybe we could have a bake sale to raise some money for the cameras. We could do a car wash.”

But the NFL did take on one issue related to Bill Belichick this year. The league banned the use of ineligible players outside the tackle box, a loophole Belichick had exploited during the playoffs this year against the Baltimore Ravens.

The NFL also added what’s being called the “Julian Edelman rule,” allowing a spotter in the booth to have a player taken off the field if it appears they have suffered a head injury. The New England Patriots wide receiver appeared groggy after a hit in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. He remained in the game, making the winning touchdown catch."

New England Patriots Rumors Bill Belichick Goes On Angry Rant Over NFL Rule Changes

The end zone cameras is another attempt to legitimize "Spygate" tactics.

I notice how pooper and the other pats apologists have nothing to say about this informative posts of yours since it proves how their idol Belicheat is a whining crybaby.:biggrin:

I notice how dumbshits that claim I'm on ignore, know what I post. What a fuckin loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both the Falcons and Browns were handed penalties by the NFL for rules violations. The Browns for the texting (GM suspended for 4 games) and the Falcons for pumping in crowd noise (loss of draft pick, president suspended for at least a few months). It's also possible the Jets will face a penalty for tampering based on the owner's comments about wanting Revis while he was still under contract to the Pats.

Looks like bending or breaking the rules is pretty common with NFL teams. The Pats at least weren't using an illegal tactic with their ineligible players, just taking advantage of a rules loophole.

Forum List

Back