NFL outlaws tactic used by Patriots

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"That means a tactic the New England Patriots used in their comeback, 35-31, victory over the Ravens in an AFC divisional playoff game in January will be penalized. Certain jersey numbers are eligible numbers and certain jersey numbers are ineligible numbers. If you’re eligible, you put on an eligible number. If you’re ineligible, you put on an ineligible number. They do it in college and they did it in the NFL"

NFL outlaws tactic used by Patriots in AFC playoff win over Ravens - Baltimore Sun

Unbelievable.

Funny that more and more headlines like this have emerged since the cheatriots cheated their way into the superbowl.

More and more people over the years as headlines like this keep coming out are going to agree that all their superbowl titles are in the same catagory as Bonds single season home run record.

Pretty much everyone around the country puts an asterisk next to Bonds single season record since he was a cheater.same thing is happening with Belecheat and the cheatriots and the cheatriot apologists here hate it.:biggrin:

• Banned
Always a story, always an excuse. The wins are meaningless as is the league.

As a former offensive tackle I caught several tackle eligible passes, two for TD's. The player simply needs to notify the referee, who will notify all other officials, that on the next play, the player will line up on the end of the line and be eligible.

• Banned
For a multi-billion dollar meaningless league, you sure seem to care enough to keep posting.
Are you making the multi-billions or just another one who lives through the vicarious satisfaction of watching another man doing what you cannot?

Last edited:
  • Banned
As a former offensive tackle I caught several tackle eligible passes, two for TD's. The player simply needs to notify the referee, who will notify all other officials, that on the next play, the player will line up on the end of the line and be eligible.
There were hand signals developed by the officiating crew as a result of the opposing team being failed to be notified properly. IIRC

For a multi-billion dollar meaningless league, you sure seem to care enough to keep posting.
Are you making the multi-millions or just another one who lives through the vicarious satisfaction of watching another man doing what you cannot?

You are the one obsessed with the issue, not me.

If you really didn't care and if you thought it was truly meaningless, then you wouldn't post as much as you do. Do you make the multi-millions or are you just a jealous, crybaby?

Are you making the multi-millions or just another one who lives through the vicarious satisfaction of watching another man doing what you cannot?

If you really didn't care and if you thought it was truly meaningless, then you wouldn't post as much as you do. Do you make the multi-millions or are you just a jealous, crybaby?
I made my cash with the league, I still have an income stream from them. It is senseless clowns like you that have no idea what it takes. btw you have not answered my question. therefore, I take it you are one of the button pushing remote wannabe-players cheering on another man, you probably wear a jersey too...

Fact is I was talking about a rule you wanted to engage in this attack, once again remotely by keyboard.

There were hand signals developed by the officiating crew as a result of the opposing team being failed to be notified properly. IIRC

yeah thats the difference of the two is that in his league those hand signals were not developed by the officiating crew and they did not fail to notify the opposing team.:biggrin:

of the four superbowl titles the cheatriots have,the only wins that count for them are the ones against philly and carolina.

this last one they won because they not only cheated their way to get there with deflategate of course and this new information you have posted,but also with the help of that other asshole coach pete the cheat carrol taking a payoff to throw the game for them.

also the one against that team that plays in st louis they won they got away with cheating in that game as well.

as you and everyone here knows,I always root for the team that plays that phony fraud team in st louis to win all the time so at the time the cheatriots won that superbowl,I was happy about it,very happy especially since i did not think they had a prayer of winning that game.

But the facts are they cheated in that game to win as well which is how they were able to shock the whole world to win that game. the league not only wanted them to get there,they wanted them to win the superbowl also.

they got there courtesy of the bullshit tuck rule they invented for them.the worst call in NFL playoff history.

I have that playoff game on tape and the officials clearly wanted them in that superbowl because there were also two bad calls that went against the raiders in that game.

one was a first down that tim brown picked up on a third and two but they ruled was short.Brown was furious about it yelling at the officials rightfully so cause the announcers thought he picked it up as well.

then later,there was an obvious personal foul against Gannon him being grabbed by the collar and thrown down LONG after he had thrown the ball and Gannon also protested to the officials on that to no avail and the announcers also agreed with Gannon and the raiders for the SECOND time.

meanwhile to no surprise,not one bad call went against the patriots in that game.

the way the pats were able to win that game in that superbowl was the officials allowed the pats to mug their recievers,there were many times in that game they committed obvious pass interference calls that were not called.

No wonder they got to so many superbowls.Goodel has his head up Krafts ass.

yeah thats the difference of the two is that in his league those hand signals were not developed by the officiating crew and they did not fail to notify the opposing team.:biggrin:

of the four superbowl titles the cheatriots have,the only wins that count for them are the ones against philly and carolina.

this last one they won because they not only cheated their way to get there with deflategate of course and this new information you have posted,but also with the help of that other asshole coach pete the cheat carrol taking a payoff to throw the game for them.

also the one against that team that plays in st louis they won they got away with cheating in that game as well.

as you and everyone here knows,I always root for the team that plays that phony fraud team in st louis to win all the time so at the time the cheatriots won that superbowl,I was happy about it,very happy especially since i did not think they had a prayer of winning that game.

But the facts are they cheated in that game to win as well which is how they were able to shock the whole world to win that game. the league not only wanted them to get there,they wanted them to win the superbowl also.

they got there courtesy of the bullshit tuck rule they invented for them.the worst call in NFL playoff history.

I have that playoff game on tape and the officials clearly wanted them in that superbowl because there were also two bad calls that went against the raiders in that game.

one was a first down that tim brown picked up on a third and two but they ruled was short.Brown was furious about it yelling at the officials rightfully so cause the announcers thought he picked it up as well.

then later,there was an obvious personal foul against Gannon him being grabbed by the collar and thrown down LONG after he had thrown the ball and Gannon also protested to the officials on that to no avail and the announcers also agreed with Gannon and the raiders for the SECOND time.

meanwhile to no surprise,not one bad call went against the patriots in that game.

the way the pats were able to win that game in that superbowl was the officials allowed the pats to mug their recievers,there were many times in that game they committed obvious pass interference calls that were not called.

58235507.jpg

Lol so the Ravens whined enough to change the rules. Funny stuff.

Kinda like how Belicheat whined to the media alleging that one former receiver "cant think of his name now." actually hit one of his defenders and hurt hurt him actually on purprose so the donkeys could beat his cheatriots in the AFC title game last year.

whenever Belicheat loses an important game,he goes and whines about it and tries to put a spin on the other team getting away with dirty pool and crap like that the hypocrite.can dish it out but he cant take it.:rolleyes-41:

also,that eligible crap had been going on for far too long before that.I remember seeing other games
the past few years where the same thing happened.that crap should have stopped a long time ago but of course it wasnt since goodel has his head up krafts ass.

Last edited:

58235507.jpg

:udaman::up::thup::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Kinda like how Belicheat whined to the media alleging that one former receiver "cant think of his name now." actually hit one of his defenders and hurt hurt him actually on purprose so the donkeys could beat his cheatriots in the AFC title game last year.

whenever Belicheat loses an important game,he goes and whines about it and tries to put a spin on the other team gettign away with dirty pool and crap like that.:rolleyes-41:

LOL

billy-9-23-12.gif

whenever Belicheat loses an important game,he goes and whines about it and tries to put a spin on the other team gettign away with dirty pool and crap like that.:rolleyes-41:

LOL

billy-9-23-12.gif

:up:

Like I got done saying,there's the whining crybaby.:lmao:

LOL

billy-9-23-12.gif

:up:

Like I got done saying,there's the whining child.:lmao:

Oh yes the whole we are the Flatriots we are the only one who can make the rules.

Now the Jets have filed charges against Krafty for tampering. lol

I made my cash with the league, I still have an income stream from them. It is senseless clowns like you that have no idea what it takes. btw you have not answered my question. therefore, I take it you are one of the button pushing remote wannabe-players cheering on another man, you probably wear a jersey too...

Fact is I was talking about a rule you wanted to engage in this attack, once again remotely by keyboard.
I don't buy or wear NFL gear. I like teams more than players, I think some players are very good, don't like Brady, but he is a very good player.

As far as you and your story...bullshit.

Forum List

Back