NFL outlaws tactic used by Patriots

Always a story, always an excuse. The wins are meaningless as is the league.
For a multi-billion dollar meaningless league, you sure seem to care enough to keep posting.
Are you making the multi-millions or just another one who lives through the vicarious satisfaction of watching another man doing what you cannot?

You are the one obsessed with the issue, not me.

If you really didn't care and if you thought it was truly meaningless, then you wouldn't post as much as you do. Do you make the multi-millions or are you just a jealous, crybaby?
I made my cash with the league, I still have an income stream from them. It is senseless clowns like you that have no idea what it takes. btw you have not answered my question. therefore, I take it you are one of the button pushing remote wannabe-players cheering on another man, you probably wear a jersey too...

Fact is I was talking about a rule you wanted to engage in this attack, once again remotely by keyboard.
I don't buy or wear NFL gear. I like teams more than players, I think some players are very good, don't like Brady, but he is a very good player.

As far as you and your story...bullshit.

You have every right not to believe me just as I have every right not to give a shit what you believe. :D

For a multi-billion dollar meaningless league, you sure seem to care enough to keep posting.
Are you making the multi-millions or just another one who lives through the vicarious satisfaction of watching another man doing what you cannot?

If you really didn't care and if you thought it was truly meaningless, then you wouldn't post as much as you do. Do you make the multi-millions or are you just a jealous, crybaby?
I made my cash with the league, I still have an income stream from them. It is senseless clowns like you that have no idea what it takes. btw you have not answered my question. therefore, I take it you are one of the button pushing remote wannabe-players cheering on another man, you probably wear a jersey too...

Fact is I was talking about a rule you wanted to engage in this attack, once again remotely by keyboard.
I don't buy or wear NFL gear. I like teams more than players, I think some players are very good, don't like Brady, but he is a very good player.

You have every right not to believe me just as I have every right not to give a shit what you believe. :D

However, you respond. :D

A personal attack followed by a non sequitur.:rolleyes:

Poor Alex, such a poor victim.

PapageorgioThe Ultimate Tool

NFL outlaws tactic used by Patriots
When I first read that I thought the NFL was outlawing the forward pass!

Papageorgio The Ultimate Tool

I hurt poor baby Alex little feelings, he gets on a message board makes a stupid comment, gets called on it and cries and whines like a little wuss.

What about this story is unbelievable? From what I see the Patriots actually worked within the rules, the league didn't like what they did and added a rule to make sure it isn't done again. If a rule needs to be added to stop it, that seems to indicate it wasn't against the rule when it was done. The Pats exploited a rule loophole, the league closed it.

Papageorgio The Ultimate Tool

I hurt poor baby Alex little feelings, he gets on a message board makes a stupid comment, gets called on it and cries and whines like a little wuss.
LOL

What about this story is unbelievable? From what I see the Patriots actually worked within the rules, the league didn't like what they did and added a rule to make sure it isn't done again. If a rule needs to be added to stop it, that seems to indicate it wasn't against the rule when it was done. The Pats exploited a rule loophole, the league closed it.
It is unbelievable for the reasons you cited.

Unbelievable that it happened, that there wasn't already a rule in place to prevent it, that no one had tried it before?

Unbelievable that it happened, that there wasn't already a rule in place to prevent it, that no one had tried it before?
That they changed the rule at all.

More fun with rule changes:

"Bill Belichick Goes On Angry Rant Over NFL Rule Changes

Belichick also brought up the issue last year, with the league apparently not too interested in taking up the issue.

“We just spent however many millions of dollars on the replay system,” Belichick told reporters last year. “I mean, there are 1,000 cameras in every stadium, so if somebody spills a beer on somebody, we have it on record, right? Maybe we could have a bake sale to raise some money for the cameras. We could do a car wash.”

But the NFL did take on one issue related to Bill Belichick this year. The league banned the use of ineligible players outside the tackle box, a loophole Belichick had exploited during the playoffs this year against the Baltimore Ravens.

The NFL also added what’s being called the “Julian Edelman rule,” allowing a spotter in the booth to have a player taken off the field if it appears they have suffered a head injury. The New England Patriots wide receiver appeared groggy after a hit in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. He remained in the game, making the winning touchdown catch."

New England Patriots Rumors Bill Belichick Goes On Angry Rant Over NFL Rule Changes

The end zone cameras is another attempt to legitimize "Spygate" tactics.

PapageorgioThe Ultimate Tool

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pooper CLAIMS he is not a patriots fan but the way he defends those cheaters to the extremes he does proves he is a damn liar.

this troll is sooooo stupid he actually fell for that propaganda by dean spanos of the chargers and mark davis of the raiders when it was announced the chargers and raiders might team up and share a stadium in carson.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is too stupid to figure out that spanos and davis are doing what kissmy troll claimed way back in august on my thread that kronke was doing,using LA for "I love this word" LEVERAGE.:lmao:

Pooper is such an idiot he actually said that LA could go from having zero teams in LA to 3 not understanding that davis and spanos are only using carson for leverage for new stadiums :lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If pooper wasnt so stupid,he would understand thats never going to happen because the politicians in the city dont want the raiders there and neither do the NFL owners,never mind the fact al davis's wife carol wants to keep them in oakland which is all that matters since she is the majority owner.:lmao:

Now the chargers ARE a possibility there as the AFC represenative if the NFL has their way and gets two teams there but thats almost as laughable as well since they have no fanbase in LA whatsoever.

If pooper wants to talk about a bullshit story,then he needs to talk about carson which he fell for hook,line,and sinker.:biggrin:
even the media around the country said the same thing,that its all a leverage ploy by davis and spanos to get new stadiums.THEY understand it but not pooper.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

but thats all another story to tell another day.lol

Last edited:
Watching Alex and 9/11 try to talk sports is so goddamn painful.
^^^^
:lame2:

Says the fanboy who has not responded to the OP.

What is there to respond to? You're being a whiny idiot and 9/11 is batshit insane.
I am commenting about the rule changes at the ownership meeting you want to take it personal without comments on the OP. That is somewhat lame and mucho loserish.

Forum List

Back