NFL Divisional Playoffs

Seattle is really a schizophrenic team. The lowly Shitbirds played the first half, and the mighty Seahawks showed up for the second half....:confused-84:
The game was a perfect analog to their season.

Gotta love Russell Wilson though...he's got a shitload of talent and heart to match.

And if he would have not have thrown that pick six they may have won

He is the only reason the game was even close. Seattle has the talent to compete against any team in the league. Personally, I think it really comes down to coaching.

image.jpeg
Black and Gold Jello Shots!

Go Steelers!

I didn't realize what time it was and missed most of the first half. I look at the game at about 2:00 and the Panthers are up 31-0! I picked the Panthers to win, but I didn't expect a blowout.

I didn;t expect russell wilson to play like a faggot
He kinda reminds me of brett farve.Farve was amazing to watch,he would make plays that would baffle you,but at the same time he would do like what wilson did last year in the superbowl when he threw that INT that cost them the game.

Farve would make critical bad decisions at the wrong time that would cost them games in the playoffs,they should have been to the superbowl more times than they were but farve always screwed it up for them

Wilson is in the same mold.

He is nothing like Brett Favre

at making asinine stupid decisons that cost your team the game? uh yes he is. you seem to forget the vikings game against the saints when the vikes were marching down on the saints who could not stop them getting into position to kick the winning field goal.they had that game won,had farve just run for a first down,they would have won the game.what does he do instead? throws a costly pick and makes the vikings miss out on going to their fist superbowl in decades.

then there is the playoff game against your cowboys when he was with the packers that he made one bone heaed play after another fumbling the ball or throwing key interceptions that cost them the game.

farve always made boned headed stupid plays like that in the playoffs costing the packers many trips to the superbowl they should have been in,wilson is his clone.

My point is he has not made a career of hurting his team in the playoffs like Favre. He fucked up today but he has been to the SB twice already with many years left for him to play
I see what you mean,true other than last year when he was too much of a coward to give harbaugh the middle finger and call his own play and give Lynch the ball.

I lost my respect for him after that,its the superbowl for god sakes,call your own play and say-fuck you coach. thats what jim harbaugh did on a monday night football game to mike ditka.harbaugh has balls. too bad wilson hasnt grown any yet.

I didn't realize what time it was and missed most of the first half. I look at the game at about 2:00 and the Panthers are up 31-0! I picked the Panthers to win, but I didn't expect a blowout.

He kinda reminds me of brett farve.Farve was amazing to watch,he would make plays that would baffle you,but at the same time he would do like what wilson did last year in the superbowl when he threw that INT that cost them the game.

Farve would make critical bad decisions at the wrong time that would cost them games in the playoffs,they should have been to the superbowl more times than they were but farve always screwed it up for them

at making asinine stupid decisons that cost your team the game? uh yes he is. you seem to forget the vikings game against the saints when the vikes were marching down on the saints who could not stop them getting into position to kick the winning field goal.they had that game won,had farve just run for a first down,they would have won the game.what does he do instead? throws a costly pick and makes the vikings miss out on going to their fist superbowl in decades.

then there is the playoff game against your cowboys when he was with the packers that he made one bone heaed play after another fumbling the ball or throwing key interceptions that cost them the game.

farve always made boned headed stupid plays like that in the playoffs costing the packers many trips to the superbowl they should have been in,wilson is his clone.

Wilson has been to 2 Super Bowls in his 5 years. How is that 'always making boned headed stupid plays like that in the playoffs costing.....many trips to the superbowl'?

lets see being a coward and not giving pete the cheat the middle finger and letting him tell you what to run when the logical thing was to give the ball to Lynch? throwing the ball down the middle like he did is on par as bonehead to what farve always did.

on that note i am HAPPY the seahawks lost.brue ariens or ron rivera wont take a payoff to throw the superbowl like a hole pete the cheat did.the cheats will have to EARN it this time.well they'll have the refs in their pockets probably so they probably will have it given to them again after all..

Wilson has been to 2 Super Bowls in his 5 years. How is that 'always making boned headed stupid plays like that in the playoffs costing.....many trips to the superbowl'?

lets see being a coward and not giving pete the cheat the middle finger and letting him tell you what to run when the logical thing was to give the ball to Lynch? throwing the ball down the middle like he did is on par as bonehead to what farve always did.

on that note i am HAPPY the seahawks lost.brue ariens or ron rivera wont take a payoff to throw the superbowl like a hole pete the cheat did.the cheats will have to EARN it this time.well they'll have the refs in their pockets probably so they probably will have it given to them again after all..

Wilson was a coward for not changing the play? :rofl:

Went 4-0 this weekend, all the home team's won.

I think Carolina was the most impressive, then Arizona, New England and then Denver.

I really would like to see Carson Palmer win one or even Manning win a last one before retirement. I wouldn't mind seeing Carolina win either. I really don't want to see New England this year, they are the least favorite of the four.

I think Carolina was the most impressive, then Arizona, New England and then Denver.

I really would like to see Carson Palmer win one or even Manning win a last one before retirement. I wouldn't mind seeing Carolina win either. I really don't want to see New England this year, they are the least favorite of the four.

None of the teams were overly impressive in their wins. I'm not saying they were terrible, but Carolina nearly gave up a huge lead, Arizona had to go to OT and Palmer looked out of sorts, Denver looked like they were going to lose before the Toussaint fumble, New England let the Chiefs hang around.

I'm with you on the order of who I'd like to see win. Palmer has had such an impressive career revival with Arizona, it would be nice to see him get a ring out of it. Manning, although he hasn't looked good this year, has always had a pretty likable demeanor and I wouldn't mind seeing him retire on top. Carolina doesn't have a SB win, I'm always up for a team that hasn't won it all to finally get it done. The Pats are the best team of the last 10-15 years. They don't need more rings. :p

None of the teams were overly impressive in their wins. I'm not saying they were terrible, but Carolina nearly gave up a huge lead, Arizona had to go to OT and Palmer looked out of sorts, Denver looked like they were going to lose before the Toussaint fumble, New England let the Chiefs hang around.

I'm with you on the order of who I'd like to see win. Palmer has had such an impressive career revival with Arizona, it would be nice to see him get a ring out of it. Manning, although he hasn't looked good this year, has always had a pretty likable demeanor and I wouldn't mind seeing him retire on top. Carolina doesn't have a SB win, I'm always up for a team that hasn't won it all to finally get it done. The Pats are the best team of the last 10-15 years. They don't need more rings. :p

Carolina quit attacking after their last score. They went into a conservative game plan. We see this with teams that jump out to big leads then struggle because they back it off a little. Also the Hawks had to play better, they couldn't get much worse. The aggressive Panthers quit playing, the key is when you get that lead, keep pouring it on.

I think Palmer was nervous in this game. As seasoned as he is, he had no post season wins. If he is that lost next week, Carolina will eat him alive.

New England couldn't seem to put KC away but they still found away to hang on.

Denver, for as banged up as Pittsburgh was, should of had an easy win. The Denver offense is terrible but that defense is stout.

This year teams change radically week to week. Love this parity.

Lame fumble in the 4th and dreadful special teams were the difference for the Steelers. Better luck next year!

Go Cards!

Saturday, January 16

Chiefs at Patriots (-5) (CBS) -- The Chiefs are on a roll. New England looks shaky. I think if Edelman and Gronk play the Pats beat Kansas City

Packers at Cardinals (-6.5) (NBC) -- Green Bay will play better than week 16 against Arizona. Over all, The Cards look like the team to beat.

Sunday January 17

Seahawks at Panthers (-2.5) (FOX) -- Seattle knocked of Carolina last year, this is this year. Seattle looked very beatable last week, that was last week. To me it's a toss up game and I only pick the Panthers because they are home.

Steelers at Broncos (-5.5) (CBS) -- Antonio Brown is out and Big Ben is questionable. If they are out the Steelers are done. Denver's defense is the best in the league.

These picks may change as we get closer to the games and injuries are better known.

Right! You have a full sized poster of Newton
placed over your headboard
with the ink licked off of a certain area.

I like Wilson..true.. But not romantically.. Just as a football god.

Wilson..110.something passer rating.. Newton 99 plus

Wilson nearly 70% efficiency on his throws

Newton less than 60.

Wilson the best QB EVER at this point in his career

Newton wants to believe he is a cartoon character.

Newton's success in the playoffs.. ??? Has he won ANY playoff games?

Wilson has the MOST playoff success of ANY QB since he became a pro.

After Sunday Carolina will seem like a vacation in paradise for the Seahawks.

There will be NO HFA for the Panthers.

And the Seahawks lose.

Forum List

Back