Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I never did watch it to begin with

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No. I just started watching it this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
I stopped watching. It's not worth the time.

Way too many penalties.
Way too many reviews.
Way too much politics.....

Last night was another perfect example why i seldom watch NFL football anymore,I had not watched a monday night game since last year when the rams were on against the seahawks so i thought i would check one out again. pete the cheat just like belichick is such a criminal,he so much throws games. same as he took a payoff to threw the superbowl against the cheats with big money on the line again in a primetime game he did it again with a moronic call faking a filed goal trying to run it in for a touchdown with just seven seconds left. same as how the announcers could not believe the call not to run Lynch in for the winning score against the cheats,they also could not believe the cal he made. John Gruden even said afterwards he thought the call was crazy.:lmao: a costly call that cost his team the game.How much more obvious does it have to be for seahawk fans to wake up that this guy is a criminal and on the take?:rolleyes: He is even more a criminal than Belciheat.Belicheat at LEAST cheats to WIN where he cheats to lose.

last years superbowl is also another reason i dont miss the NFL. I went back and watched that game a month later and the falcons they were blowing that game wide open because they were aggressive as hell.the second half they go into super conservative mode with the players totally giving up not trying you could tell.you dont do that is you are TRYING to win a superbowl is go into super conservative mode as they did and let off the tank,you contiune to attack,

nope dont miss it at all.as i said,the NFL i pretty much only watched these days is buying games over the net from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Last night was another perfect example why i seldom watch NFL football anymore,I had not watched a monday night game since last year when the rams were on against the seahawks so i thought i would check one out again. pete the cheat just like belichick is such a criminal,he so much throws games. same as he took a payoff to threw the superbowl against the cheats with big money on the line again in a primetime game he did it again with a moronic call faking a filed goal trying to run it in for a touchdown with just seven seconds left. same as how the announcers could not believe the call not to run Lynch in for the winning score against the cheats,they also could not believe the cal he made. John Gruden even said afterwards he thought the call was crazy.:lmao: a costly call that cost his team the game.How much more obvious does it have to be for seahawk fans to wake up that this guy is a criminal and on the take?:rolleyes: He is even more a criminal than Belciheat.Belicheat at LEAST cheats to WIN where he cheats to lose.

last years superbowl is also another reason i dont miss the NFL. I went back and watched that game a month later and the falcons they were blowing that game wide open because they were aggressive as hell.the second half they go into super conservative mode with the players totally giving up not trying you could tell.you dont do that is you are TRYING to win a superbowl is go into super conservative mode as they did and let off the tank,you contiune to attack,

nope dont miss it at all.as i said,the NFL i pretty much only watched these days is buying games over the net from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now.
Tom Brady is the GOAT

So you watched the Super Bowl twice? For someone who claimed the would never watch another Super Bowl, you now watched it twice? Lol! Your lies have no ending do they?

So you watched the Super Bowl twice? For someone who claimed the would never watch another Super Bowl, you now watched it twice? Lol! Your lies have no ending do they?

uh moron i did not watch it that very day,i watched it a month later only to see what others had been saying on the net how the players on the falcons team stopped trying and were not attacking anymore as they did in the first half.i wanted to see what they were talking about for myself dumbshit.i see they were telling the truth.they sure did go into super conservative mode.the NFL did not even review a couple of calls when the pats player did not even go over the line for the touchdown.

i did not watch the game LIVE cause i knew the NFL had it rigged for them to win,a buddie of mine called me that day who was watching it and i only knew about the falcons blowing them out at halftime by him and i told him then-yeah but its all been planned that way,all scripted,they got it all scripted for them to come back and win for a storyline that tom brady had his revenge against roger goodel,you just watch?

as i have said before,WHY watch these games when i already know what the outcome is going to be? now i did not know that the falcons would have the huge lead they had at halftime,but once i learned that there was never any doubt the game was fixed for them to come back and the players would LET them do so as they obviously did in that second half. you NFL goofs just dont get it how these games are as scripted as pro wrestling.:rolleyes:

Looks pretty obvious they have it all scripted for them to win another one this year as well so shady brady can have another trophy and the media can keep printing he is the greatest QB of all time.

I still watch but I'm not all that excited about it.....because half the fuken team is injured and out for the damn season!!!

Texans finally get a QB and he fuken blows out a knee.

Curse You Football Gods!!!!

Hey, some people stopped watching because they were annoyed with seeing player kneel for the anthem and others stopped because of their concern with possibly being shot in the face by a nervous or corrupt cop that will be sent home on paid vacation.

Tomato Tomahto

uh moron i did not watch it that very day,i watched it a month later only to see what others had been saying on the net how the players on the falcons team stopped trying and were not attacking anymore as they did in the first half.i wanted to see what they were talking about for myself dumbshit.i see they were telling the truth.they sure did go into super conservative mode.the NFL did not even review a couple of calls when the pats player did not even go over the line for the touchdown.

i did not watch the game LIVE cause i knew the NFL had it rigged for them to win,a buddie of mine called me that day who was watching it and i only knew about the falcons blowing them out at halftime by him and i told him then-yeah but its all been planned that way,all scripted,they got it all scripted for them to come back and win for a storyline that tom brady had his revenge against roger goodel,you just watch?

as i have said before,WHY watch these games when i already know what the outcome is going to be? now i did not know that the falcons would have the huge lead they had at halftime,but once i learned that there was never any doubt the game was fixed for them to come back and the players would LET them do so as they obviously did in that second half. you NFL goofs just dont get it how these games are as scripted as pro wrestling.:rolleyes:

Looks pretty obvious they have it all scripted for them to win another one this year as well so shady brady can have another trophy and the media can keep printing he is the greatest QB of all time.

Guy, back after the Super Bowl was over you posted that you watched the game, you told friends that the Pats would win, so was that a lie back then or is it a lie now?

Forum List

Back