Votes: 8 21.1%
  • I never did watch it to begin with

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No. I just started watching it this year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
I stopped watching the national felons league years ago.

I stopped watching the national felons league years ago.

They were pretty bad for a while there! The Cinci Bengals were leading the way with their "out of control" behavior several years ago, but they finally cleaned up their act! Hard to believe Lewis has been there the longest IIRC, but never held responsible for his players acting like FELONS! :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno:

The NFL isn't what it used to be

Now it is more of a Fantasy Football league looking to generate stats
Used to be a balance between offense and defense. On offense, there was a balance between the running game and the passing game
Now, it is pass...pass...pass
Fans only want to see touchdowns

Still the best sport in town

Used to be a balance between offense and defense. On offense, there was a balance between the running game and the passing game

Don't forget the mayhem created with purposefully trying to injure one another, but lying about it! The taunting's even worse today with so called adults that need to be flagged again and again for "showing out" after they've done something significant in the game; even when they lose! They're all idiots and I hope to never hear about a "Rhode Scholar" from some college who just happens to play football! He can't be that bright to associate with such characters! :banghead: :blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_boohoo:

I'm terrible with football picks now that I stopped watching. I never realized how much it matters

I still play in my family's "bragging rights" pool, I think I got 4 games right this week!

I began watching football less many years ago because of commercials. I slept most of the 2nd half while watching the Cardinals play the Texans. These commercial breaks do that to me. Woke up in time to see Blaine Gabbert's two interceptions which had me give up at the 2 minute warning.
Once they put the two minute warning in I stopped watching...

Wow you must be real, real old...the two minute warning was used way back in the early years of pro-football. The time was keep on the field by a stop watch and the two minute warning was used to remind teams how much time remained in the game. Later when TV was added it was used as an added TV break as it is today.

Don't forget the mayhem created with purposefully trying to injure one another, but lying about it! The taunting's even worse today with so called adults that need to be flagged again and again for "showing out" after they've done something significant in the game; even when they lose! They're all idiots and I hope to never hear about a "Rhode Scholar" from some college who just happens to play football! He can't be that bright to associate with such characters! :banghead: :blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_boohoo:

I remember in the 60s and 70s when wide receivers used to be the most polite players in the game
Made a catch and just tossed it to the ref

That was because they knew that when running a route across the middle that the defense could pound the hell out of them and knock them silly

Now, nobody can touch a receiver and all the receivers dance around and say how great they are

I hope too many people aren't being sucked into some FAUX patriotism by Trump and idiot conservatives! It would be a shame if politics starts making more inroads and really start interfering with SPORTS! It was bad enough when Carter had to take a stand back in '80 and held our athletes out of the Olympics to protest Russian incursion into Afghanistan! If football viewership is down, I prefer to think we're smarter than that and it's just a fact "there's more choices out there!" I personally haven't watched much of baseball the last several years; even when my own Cubs won it all last year! It had little to do with politics I can tell you! Gawd save us from idiots! :9: :321: :dunno: :rolleyes:

The election is over and idiot liberals who voted for Hillary can't seem to understand that.

I hope too many people aren't being sucked into some FAUX patriotism by Trump and idiot conservatives! It would be a shame if politics starts making more inroads and really start interfering with SPORTS! It was bad enough when Carter had to take a stand back in '80 and held our athletes out of the Olympics to protest Russian incursion into Afghanistan! If football viewership is down, I prefer to think we're smarter than that and it's just a fact "there's more choices out there!" I personally haven't watched much of baseball the last several years; even when my own Cubs won it all last year! It had little to do with politics I can tell you! Gawd save us from idiots! :9: :321: :dunno: :rolleyes:

The election is over and idiot liberals who voted for Hillary can't seem to understand that.

What does that have to do with the NFL?

Did you stop watching the NFL?
Do you watch it less?
Do you miss it?

Nope dont miss it one bit.It is so much more corrupt now than it ever used to be with the cheatriots getting special treatment other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense,they have tainted a great sport plus with all these BS relocation moves of the chargers to LA and the Raiders talk of Vegas i have had it.

Because of that,Ram games are the ONLY time i ever consider watching the NFL anymore and i dont even watch them much now. I have stayed true to my word.I only watched the Home opener,the Niners game and will in the rematch against the Niners later in the year.

The NFL did not used to be the corrupt cartel it is now.I refer to it as the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE since these greedy selfish owners put shiny brand new stadiums ahead of fan loyalty and the owners saying fuck you to their loyal fans all the time. that is WHY i say give me college football anyday of the year.:thup:

the NFL i watch mostly now these days are games I buy from yesteryear over the net when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Last edited:
Do you watch it less?
Do you miss it?

I haven't watched a game all year but I do want to apologize to white people who are offended that blacks care about their lives being taken by authority figures and being set free. So sorry

Do you watch it less?
Do you miss it?

I haven't watched a game all year but I do want to apologize to white people who are offended that blacks care about their lives being taken by authority figures and being set free. So sorry
There are two really great Negro quarterbacks this year in the NFL and they could become the best rated QB's in NFL history --

- Russell Wilson

- Cam Newton.

You should start watching more.

Do you watch it less?
Do you miss it?

There are two really great Negro quarterbacks this year in the NFL and they could become the best rated QB's in NFL history --

- Russell Wilson

- Cam Newton.

You should start watching more.

Their ability to throw a ball doesn't come close to my concerns with police interactions.

I don't watch because of the politics, I want to enjoy a game, without the kneeling, you want to protest, do it on your time, not mine.

I have found I don't miss it, college ball keeps me busy watching. I may never return to the NFL, overpaid people that think more of themselves than they should.

Forum List

Back