NFL declares, 'Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful.'

It was a BOYCOTT of all Disney by the "religious right" over HAVING Gay Days.
The boycott went over like a fart in a hurricane because Gay park visitors spend WAAAAAAAY more than the religious right
AND The Gay visitors are quieter, cleaner, and overall better customers.
Homo's like going to Disney Land because it's full of children.
They think it is the perfect place to look for future victims. ... :cuckoo:

Why are you equating not wanting to celebrate gay with hating gays?
There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

The NFL might well have done themselves serious damage.
Yes.
The backlash against "Gay Days" has destroyed Disney.
It didn't destroy Disney. It did alert park goers as to which days it would be best not to bring the family. Pick another day.

Recognized and advertised gay days are much better than the old unadvertised Red Shirt days,
Ah the fantasies of the ass kicked.
The boycott went over like a fart in a hurricane because Gay park visitors spend WAAAAAAAY more than the religious right
AND
The Gay visitors are quieter, cleaner, and overall better customers.
There was no religious backlash against Disney. My family has has annual passports to Disneyland for years and went at least once a month. It used to be Red Shirt Days. Organized through community organizations and word of mouth. On the designated weekend gays would recognize one another by wearing red shirts. Two things happened. One was fistfights with straight men who just happened to be wearing red shirts and the serious beat down of gays. The second thing were complaints about the many open sex acts. I unwittingly went to Disneyland during Red Shirt Days. It was like a big open gay bathhouse.

The solution was to have designated Gay Days, well advertised so everyone knew what the park would be like. Since then the gay culture has changed. There are more married couples with children. There is still a lot of open sex but not to the bath house degree. Those who object know in advance and schedule the trip for another day.

Don't tell me. I live here.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

I really don't care if the NFL supports faggots, carpet munchers, or chicks with dicks. They are people too. Let freedom ring.

I am just not going to have kid gloves on when talking about them, so they are faggots, carpet munchers, and chicks with dicks. Again, let freedom ring.

Faggots.

Bulldykes.

Trannies.

Now, let's shut the fuck up about who you fuck and watch the game.

The NFL shot itself in the foot by embracing Black Lies Matter

But since over 80% of the players are black maybe it made sense to the owners at the time

But I cant believe that many players are homosexual or transgender and want to cut their penis off

And the same goes for NFL fans

Fear of mankind?
The right’s unwarranted fear of diversity and dissent.
People are repulsed by the toxic Left Wing hate and racism contaminating sports and entertainment.
Their ratings are declining and so will their profits and salaries.
Troglocrats are dumb.
NBA-NFL-TV-Ratings-decline--1064x599.jpg

Dadoalex
Most Liberals are religious bigots.
Really?
What "liberal" has ever kept you from attending the church of your choice?

Not wanting your religion to control public policy or be forced down my children's throats in school isn't "bigotry."

It's called defending the Constitution.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

Just for the record can you quote the Bible verse that says God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for homosexuality.

Normal people just want to watch the football game and not hear a bunch of nonsense about how great and wonderful it is to be a perverted fudge packer or lesbo carpet muncher. ... :cuckoo:
Democrats are using gays and blacks to bring down our country.
I'm not inclined to celebrate either.

Why are you equating not wanting to celebrate gay with hating gays?
There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

Yes.
The backlash against "Gay Days" has destroyed Disney.
It didn't destroy Disney. It did alert park goers as to which days it would be best not to bring the family. Pick another day.

Recognized and advertised gay days are much better than the old unadvertised Red Shirt days,
Ah the fantasies of the ass kicked.
AND
The Gay visitors are quieter, cleaner, and overall better customers.
There was no religious backlash against Disney. My family has has annual passports to Disneyland for years and went at least once a month. It used to be Red Shirt Days. Organized through community organizations and word of mouth. On the designated weekend gays would recognize one another by wearing red shirts. Two things happened. One was fistfights with straight men who just happened to be wearing red shirts and the serious beat down of gays. The second thing were complaints about the many open sex acts. I unwittingly went to Disneyland during Red Shirt Days. It was like a big open gay bathhouse.

The solution was to have designated Gay Days, well advertised so everyone knew what the park would be like. Since then the gay culture has changed. There are more married couples with children. There is still a lot of open sex but not to the bath house degree. Those who object know in advance and schedule the trip for another day.

Don't tell me. I live here.
Is the same thing going on in Disneyworld?

Football is stupid. I'm convinced the world is gone to shit. who on earth that runs the NFL thought this was a good idea? Nobody, thats who.... so how does it be created and played on TV? Ridiculous.
"Football is queer."

No. Football is scared. Football is phony virtue signaling. NFL only cares about its survival, they have no capability of serious debate on any moral, social or political issue. NFL is scared and lets the extremists run wild.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't get it.
If you're Gay, this should be inviting news.
If you're not Gay it shouldn't matter because, well, YOURE NOT GAY.
So what's the problem?
Afraid some big Dyke is going to take a big lick of your ice cream cone as it passes by?
Scared some Transvestite is going to sit in front of you with a big hat?
Frightened some of that Gay juice might seep onto you and you'll be forced to come out?

More on this an other ridiculous excuses for hating LGBTQ+ people when we come back from the break here on the
Doc Dado Show!
Maybe people are just sick of this subject being the only one that is ever talked about anymore as if there isn't anything else to address anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then go ask the OP why he started the thread?

This is what the NFL knows:
LGBTQ+ people are publicly underrepresented within the NFL
LGBTQ+ people, relative to your average American, has gobs of free cash.
People with gobs of free cash can spend it on tickets and NFL gear.

Your sensitivities matter not a bit when there's billions in revenues at stake.
Poor faggots. They are just too busy gaying everything up to watch football.
:dunno:

Why don't we forget about who you love to fuck and watch the goddamn game?

Forum List

Back