NFL declares, 'Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful.'

That ad sure pissed off a lot of homophobes, didn't it.

Fear of mankind?
Now here’s the thing Excalibur, I fully support (and many just like me) regarding gay marriage, sex ops when an adult- not 9 year old) live your life, I’ll live mine, be yourself- as long as you’re not violating other peoples rights and personal boundaries. That last part about personal boundaries is where the leftists are taking it too far and they will continue to do so over little issues that should have nothing to do with sexuality or gender identification. Hey, let’s discuss this in a year (i’ve seen how these threads can stay alive for years- pretty amazing really)and how these efforts impact the political game.

There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

The NFL might well have done themselves serious damage.
Do you think they care about the “God hates Fags” community?

I don’t believe God hates homosexuals or gays. I also believe that football coaches are going to still call a player a faggot when he doesn’t execute correctly…. Which is exactly what gays call each other when they don’t execute correctly.

What’s next? Forcing the players to wear rainbow jerseys? There will be a lot of beating down of people should that happen.

There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

Do you think they care about the “God hates Fags” community?

I don’t believe God hates homosexuals or gays. I also believe that football coaches are going to still call a player a faggot when he doesn’t execute correctly…. Which is exactly what gays call each other when they don’t execute correctly.
There is no god,the world is too fucked up for there to be one.

Dadoalex
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

I stopped watching the NFL decades ago ......
I'm sure the NFL is crushed to hear that.

Dadoalex
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

The NFL is effectively destroyed by the Left ....

Mission accomplished ...

Dadoalex
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Mission accomplished ...
The NFL has been destroyed?..didn't know that. Did they get the memo?..they seem to be getting ready for another season.

Dadoalex
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Mission accomplished ...
The NFL has been destroyed?..didn't know that. Did they get the memo?..they seem to be getting ready for another season.
You are a stupid Fake News sheeple ....

Of course you can't see what's happening ....

Dadoalex
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Mission accomplished ...

Fake News??..they are not getting ready for another season?

Dadoalex
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Mission accomplished ...

Fake News??..they are not getting ready for another season?
Count their viewership Sheeple ....

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't get it.
If you're Gay, this should be inviting news.
If you're not Gay it shouldn't matter because, well, YOURE NOT GAY.
So what's the problem?
Afraid some big Dyke is going to take a big lick of your ice cream cone as it passes by?
Scared some Transvestite is going to sit in front of you with a big hat?
Frightened some of that Gay juice might seep onto you and you'll be forced to come out?

More on this an other ridiculous excuses for hating LGBTQ+ people when we come back from the break here on the
Doc Dado Show!
Maybe people are just sick of this subject being the only one that is ever talked about anymore as if there isn't anything else to address anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why are you equating not wanting to celebrate gay with hating gays?

Yes.
The backlash against "Gay Days" has destroyed Disney.
It didn't destroy Disney. It did alert park goers as to which days it would be best not to bring the family. Pick another day.

Recognized and advertised gay days are much better than the old unadvertised Red Shirt days,
Ah the fantasies of the ass kicked.
It was a BOYCOTT of all Disney by the "religious right" over HAVING Gay Days.
The boycott went over like a fart in a hurricane because Gay park visitors spend WAAAAAAAY more than the religious right
AND
The Gay visitors are quieter, cleaner, and overall better customers.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Then why are you on this thread?
I wouldn't miss a chance to bash the NFL.

There could never be a better example of karma.
They got a word for people who fixate on the ex and does things to get their attention.

Stal...

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't get it.
If you're Gay, this should be inviting news.
If you're not Gay it shouldn't matter because, well, YOURE NOT GAY.
So what's the problem?
Afraid some big Dyke is going to take a big lick of your ice cream cone as it passes by?
Scared some Transvestite is going to sit in front of you with a big hat?
Frightened some of that Gay juice might seep onto you and you'll be forced to come out?

More on this an other ridiculous excuses for hating LGBTQ+ people when we come back from the break here on the
Doc Dado Show!
Maybe people are just sick of this subject being the only one that is ever talked about anymore as if there isn't anything else to address anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then go ask the OP why he started the thread?

This is what the NFL knows:
LGBTQ+ people are publicly underrepresented within the NFL
LGBTQ+ people, relative to your average American, has gobs of free cash.
People with gobs of free cash can spend it on tickets and NFL gear.

Your sensitivities matter not a bit when there's billions in revenues at stake.

Forum List

Back