NFL declares, 'Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful.'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.

The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.

"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.

The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.

"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL on Monday joined the rest of corporate America in marketing to LGBT Americans for Pride Month with the release of a new commercial declaring that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender, bisexual, and a whole bunch of other things.
The 30-second advertisement begins by stating "football is gay" as drums roll and people cheer in the background.
"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is queer. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone," the commercial announces.
The ad is titled, "Football is for everyone," and it is intended to "send a strong message of acceptance from the league to fans and players," according to Outsports. It is also a direct response to Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Carl Nassib coming out as gay last week, a spokesperson for the league said.
"I am proud of the clear message this spot sends to the NFL's LGBTQ+ fans: This game is unquestionably for you," NFL diversity director Sam Rapoport told Outsports. "I will be playing its first line over and over in my head all season."

The NFL gives it's support to a segment of it's audience, in this case the LGBTQ community, and some people go ape shit..are we in some Mideast country??

There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

The NFL might well have done themselves serious damage.
Saying that you are tolerant of of the gay community doesn't make you a 'gay organization' for crying out loud...unless your ISIS or Taliban or something, then I understand that view.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The NFL gives it's support to a segment of it's audience, in this case the LGBTQ community, and some people go ape shit..are we in some Mideast country??
Football is stupid. I'm convinced the world is gone to shit. who on earth that runs the NFL thought this was a good idea? Nobody, thats who.... so how does it be created and played on TV? Ridiculous.

faggotryCowbell.jpg

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sodom and Gomorrah?..must be one of those who think every thing in the bible is absolutely true.

There are more people who don't want to identify as being gay. Nor will they be associated with gay organizations.

The NFL might well have done themselves serious damage.
Do you think they care about the “God hates Fags” community?

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Football is stupid. I'm convinced the world is gone to shit. who on earth that runs the NFL thought this was a good idea? Nobody, thats who.... so how does it be created and played on TV? Ridiculous.
That ad sure pissed off a lot of homophobes, didn't it.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

I don't get it.
If you're Gay, this should be inviting news.
If you're not Gay it shouldn't matter because, well, YOURE NOT GAY.
So what's the problem?
Afraid some big Dyke is going to take a big lick of your ice cream cone as it passes by?
Scared some Transvestite is going to sit in front of you with a big hat?
Frightened some of that Gay juice might seep onto you and you'll be forced to come out?

More on this an other ridiculous excuses for hating LGBTQ+ people when we come back from the break here on the
Doc Dado Show!

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

The Ad has more to do with Goldman Sachs (among many others) and the Trevor Project, than Football.
Which is why those who still support the NFL, just don't know how far 'behind the ball' they actually are.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

Tell us what you really think. No, SERIOUSLY, that collection of words and punctuation is unintelligible.

Normal people just want to watch the football game and not hear a bunch of nonsense about how great and wonderful it is to be a perverted fudge packer or lesbo carpet muncher. ... :cuckoo:
Watch a lot of football, you're the only nuts I hear talking about this stuff.

Makes one wonder just how close to the closet door you people are?

All they are saying is the sport is for anyone and encourages anyone to be a fan. IF at best it supports tolerance and treating people with dignity. Reading more into it is just being paranoid.

It is not a statement about lifestyles. It is a statement to watch football no matter who you are.

Aka Sodom and Gomorrah.

I stopped watching the NFL decades ago ......

Forum List

Back