NFL Commish Acting Like Obama / Politicians - IGNORING THEIR OWN 'LAWS'

Hmm sounds like you pretty desperate to ignore the fact that Russia intended to...
No, I just know what the topic of this thread is about and recognize desperate snowflake trolls who seek to hijack threads when I see them.

Yeah well since I was responding to what someone else said about the "Grabby One", I'm pretty sure it is you who is displaying the typical whinny characteristics of a "Snowflake". But everyone knows RussianWNJ's can't be snowflakes so how about I just call it a "Cupcake" move? Your frosting is looking might loose right now too.
No, again, I am pointing out that 'Russia' discussion has no lace in this thread.

Again, I wasn't taking to you. You have yet to address my post about the rules and the use of "can" and "may".

See, the post I was responding to brought up Trump (also not in the OP).....which opened the table for a rebut of the point about Trump healing the nation from Obama's 8 years.

Hmm sounds like you pretty desperate to ignore the fact that Russia intended to...
No, I just know what the topic of this thread is about and recognize desperate snowflake trolls who seek to hijack threads when I see them.

Yeah well since I was responding to what someone else said about the "Grabby One", I'm pretty sure it is you who is displaying the typical whinny characteristics of a "Snowflake". But everyone knows RussianWNJ's can't be snowflakes so how about I just call it a "Cupcake" move? Your frosting is looking might loose right now too.
No, again, I am pointing out that 'Russia' discussion has no lace in this thread.

Again, I wasn't taking to you. You have yet to address my post about the rules and the use of "can" and "may".

See, the post I was responding to brought up Trump (also not in the OP).....which opened the table for a rebut of the point about Trump healing the nation from Obama's 8 years.

Hmmm, you weren't talking to easy but you responded to him with a comment about Russia (which is not what this thread is about) then again you say you weren't talking to him. OK, someone seems to be confused maybe it's me.

Hmmm, you weren't talking to easy but you responded to him with a comment about Russia (which is not what this thread is about) then again you say you weren't talking to him. OK, someone seems to be confused maybe it's me.

Actually I was commenting on what EasyReds said was in the NFL rules. Russia has no NFL and a RussianWNJ's like him might not understand the nuances of the English language and what "can" and "may" mean.

It's amazing how many trumpanzees have gotten triggered over the exercise of free speech.
Answer me this, you know so you don't get labeled a hypocrite:

Were you okay with Tim Tebow taking a knee in prayer during his stint in the NFL?
5 hours later and I still haven't gotten an answer.

That should tell you all something/everything.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many trumpanzees have gotten triggered over the exercise of free speech.
Answer me this, you know so you don't get labeled a hypocrite:

Were you okay with Tim Tebow taking a knee in prayer during his stint in the NFL?
5 hours later and I still haven't gotten an answer.

That should tell you all something/everything.

mle170926c20170925085334.jpg

I originally posted the below based on 5 articles I read stating that the NFL had a Code of Conduct Policy pertaining to the National Anthem. Since posting this I have engaged in more research. I found several more sites that re-stated this as fact...but I also found several, to include a supposedly real , official NFL Policy guide, that states this is FALSE, that the NFL has no policy regarding the Natl Anthem.
** See Post #16 for more details.

https://news.grabien.com/story-roger-goodell-ignoring-leagues-own-rule-book-letting-players

The NFL rule book specifically requires both teams appear on the field for the playing of the anthem, standing, remaining quiet, and holding their helmets in their left hands. Failure to do so can result in fines, suspensions, and the loss of draft picks.

The rules are found on pages A62-63 of the league’s
game operations manual:

"The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses."

Liberals (and politicians) always ignore the laws / rules when they get in the way of what they want to do. Goodell and these spoiled, rich protestors in NFL attire are no different. A bunch of f*ing regulation / rule-violating hypocrites.

THAT deserves a complete LACK of respect.

What you posted says players may be punished not "must be" or "will be". That means that there is no requirement the players be punished. You are the one who deserves a complete LACK of respect.

How is disrespecting the American flag appropriate? DEMOCRATS have ruled black communities for 60 years if they are pissed off about how bad things suck in black communities go talk to Democrats about it.

Trump and his supporters are disrespecting the flag. You are using it as a political weapon to beat your opponents with it. That is not what the flag is about. You need to understand the Constitution. That is what governs this country.

Trump and his supporters are disrespecting the flag. You are using it as a political weapon to beat your opponents with it.

You seem to be implying that every American who is opposed to the NFL's actions of taking a knee during the National Anthem are Trump supporters, which would be insanely inaccurate.

'Patriotism' is not the same as 'Political'. I recommend people take their eyes off of Trump and his antics for a minute and listen to actual Americans who are opposing the protest, Americans like all the Vets who are ticked. LISTEN ot them for a minute and try to understand what the NFL's actions mean to them based on what the flag / Anthem means to them. It has nothing / extremely little to do with politics to them and all about Patriotism, respecting this country, and honoring those who have served and sacrificed.

I would remind those same Vets, however, that these douche-bags' right to take a knee is WHY we have served, sacrificed, and continue to do so. Their respect and gratitude (or lack of respect and gratitude in this case) is not why we have / continue to serve and sacrifice.

Trump and his supporters are disrespecting the flag. You are using it as a political weapon to beat your opponents with it.

You seem to be implying that every American who is opposed to the NFL's actions of taking a knee during the National Anthem are Trump supporters, which would be insanely inaccurate.

'Patriotism' is not the same as 'Political'. I recommend people take their eyes off of Trump and his antics for a minute and listen to actual Americans who are opposing the protest, Americans like all the Vets who are ticked. LISTEN ot them for a minute and try to understand what the NFL's actions mean to them based on what the flag / Anthem means to them. It has nothing / extremely little to do with politics to them and all about Patriotism, respecting this country, and honoring those who have served and sacrificed.

I would remind those same Vets, however, that these douche-bags' right to take a knee is WHY we have served, sacrificed, and continue to do so. Their respect and gratitude (or lack of respect and gratitude in this case) is not why we have / continue to serve and sacrifice.
and I haven't heard anyone say they don't have that right. You?

People are saying how they feel about it,. It's called an opinion. and as free speech, they have that right as well. right?

BTW, IMO, it disrespects everyone in attendance that paid to watch football and not come to a political rally

The fact is that Trump started the whole mess. You had a handful of players doing this. There was no outrage. Suddenly Trump inflames the situation and now we have all this outrage. If they are outraged then they do not understand the US. The flag is a piece of cloth and the anthem is a song. The Constitution is what this country is all about. People have a right to protest peacefully.

Why don't you listen to the 97 year old veteran who knelt in solidarity with the players. I am a veteran and I would prefer they not do it but I agree with their right to do it. CNN had a forum of 6 people who voted for Trump. Not one of them agreed that he should have waded into this. They all said the same thing. They don't agree with it but they respect the right to do so. The players that were kneeling last Sunday were kneeling in protest of Trump. They are not douche-bags. They are Americans who are using the same rights that you demand. I have severe policy disagreements with them but not their right to air it.

Trump will call the players SOBs but he won't call white supremacists and neo-Nazis SOBs. Instead he gives them aid and comfort. Trump is a con-man who understands his audience all too well and which buttons to push. They go off like lemmings.

and I haven't heard anyone say they don't have that right. You?

People are saying how they feel about it,. It's called an opinion. and as free speech, they have that right as well. right?

BTW, IMO, it disrespects everyone in attendance that paid to watch football and not come to a political rally

Oh really. Have you ever been to a football game. I have and when the anthem is played, I see a lot of people getting their refreshments. I doubt most people even knew and still don't know what it is all about.

Selective enforcement like the cvnts they are.

Can we honor the 5 Dallas cops who were murdered by BLACK LIVES MATTER with a small sticker on our helmets? NO!!!!!
Can we kneel for the National Anthem? NO PROBLEM!!!

The fact is that Trump started the whole mess. You had a handful of players doing this.
Once again you contradicted your own argument while, in true liberal fashion, attempted to shirk 'personal responsibility'.

Players were already protesting by taking a knee. Americans were already angry and opposing it.

Trump, the President and an American President weighed in on the issue with his opinion. It was then the extreme hatred of Trump by others that led them to CHOOSE to go 'all-in'. Trump did not FORCE anyone to do anything. They are big boys - adults, and they chose to do what they did...and it is going to cost them.

Don't try to blame Trump for these ADULTS choosing to do something. Actions have consequences, and Liberals always seem to want to blame others when those consequences for their actions hit.

How is disrespecting the American flag appropriate? DEMOCRATS have ruled black communities for 60 years if they are pissed off about how bad things suck in black communities go talk to Democrats about it.

Trump and his supporters are disrespecting the flag. You are using it as a political weapon to beat your opponents with it. That is not what the flag is about. You need to understand the Constitution. That is what governs this country.

^^^ :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back