NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

I can't wait till judgement day. You fuckers will be right along side the 9/11 boys wondering where their 72 virgins are.
You don't get to make God's decisions for Him, Skippy.

You going to go with that when you meet your maker and he asks why you supported an agenda that screwed over so many people to protect the crazily excessive wealth of the few? Perhaps you should get buried with your Glenn Beck signed copy of the Constitution and explain how the founding fathers really wanted Heaven to be like....I bet He'll be impressed.

How OFT do YOU spout this Yaksqueeze junior?

I can't wait till judgement day. You fuckers will be right along side the 9/11 boys wondering where their 72 virgins are.

You going to go with that when you meet your maker and he asks why you supported an agenda that screwed over so many people to protect the crazily excessive wealth of the few? Perhaps you should get buried with your Glenn Beck signed copy of the Constitution and explain how the founding fathers really wanted Heaven to be like....I bet He'll be impressed.
You're awfully generous with other people's money, aren't you? NOTE: That's not really generosity, no matter what you've been told.

Quick question: Who's The Man that's keeping you down?

^ Why are you bringing Obamacare into this?

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

Angry because you found out that by simply pulling the lever for Obama in 2008 wasn't going to get your Gas Tank filled, or your Mortgage paid by someone else? Well boo fuckin' hoo... Get back to work you lazy slacker.

Fuck you I did more before 8AM than you did all day, you fucking moochers class asshole.

I highly doubt you could verify that.

And if you do have a government job, i highly doubt that's true.

Another false argument, but good teeth gnashing here.

It's not a false argument. You just don't give a shit about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. All you care about is what you(probably your employer, more likely) pays in taxes.
Go fuck yourself.

Actually, I think it's the opposite. You dont give a crap about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. What exactly do you think is going to happen if we go in default and suffer a total economic collapse? What do you think is going to happen when the government is micromanaging more and more people from birth to death?

I have some friends from cambodia who have seen first hand what an all powerful totalitarian government does. Ignoring the safe guards of the Constitution and common sense does not lead to good consequences.

paperplate doesn't CARE as long as HE spouts the UNION LINE for his own gratification and REWARD?

HE has spent his treasure, and has NONE to spend in Heaven.

PaperPlate methinks is an ATHEIST using Religion to his whim.

I wonder what God will think of that?

Fair enough.

Now how do you respond to the rebuttal I linked to and exerpted from discussing how this is another example of his words being taken out of context?

Not sure where that is. Can you link again?

Here:

Today in lazy mendacity - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

It's obviously from a left-leaning perspective, but is it wrong?

Okay, multi-part answer:

First, I notice how the writer somehow forgot to include the most offending part of the clip, how a business owner supposedly says, "It must be that is was just so smart", and "it must be that I worked harder than everybody else." Does it bother you a little bit that the writer edits out the most damning part of the speech?

That's a flat-out shitty thing to say, let alone from someone who's never walked in our shoes. I'm not taking that out of context. That's fucked up right there. I don't like being mocked, especially when it comes to my business. I know how hard I've worked, how much I've sacrificed.

Second, he's going down a legitimate road, which is about how communities play a role in our lives. Fine, that's a fair conversation. But the guy can't help himself, he has to go into hyperbolic, populist mode. I don't trust politicians to begin with, and I now have to wonder if the GOP is closer to the facts than I thought.

It's not a false argument. You just don't give a shit about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. All you care about is what you(probably your employer, more likely) pays in taxes.
Go fuck yourself.

Actually, I think it's the opposite. You dont give a crap about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. What exactly do you think is going to happen if we go in default and suffer a total economic collapse? What do you think is going to happen when the government is micromanaging more and more people from birth to death?

I have some friends from cambodia who have seen first hand what an all powerful totalitarian government does. Ignoring the safe guards of the Constitution and common sense does not lead to good consequences.
No, no, the reason it never worked is because the US always interfered! When WE'RE in charge, it'll work GREAT!!

Right, Steelplate?

OP translation =
579444_259903287441026_124846097613413_508763_993201593_n.jpg

what is the contingency plan for when the leeches outnumber the taxpayers? got one?

I do.

We do what the Founders did and put firm reliance in Divine Providence and let Him sort things out while advocating and upholding the Constitution like many of us have sworn to do.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

Go fuck yourself.

What makes you think you deserve a job for life?

Great job destroying the country and brainwashing the hater/dupes, Pubbies! No Dem is against small business, just greedy giant corporations (Big Oil, Pharma, Health) and myopic greedy rich people. Memorize sig.
They're all happy to stall the recovery to get back power to cheat and steal again. Pub dupes, fighting for the right to get screwed some more.

Romneycare for all, a proven success in all ways.

The wealthiest have become 270% wealthier while our infrastructure and education have gone to hell. College costs 4x+ under voodoo, doubled just underW (health costs too). Change the channel, chumps.

I've probably 100 pocket Constitutions left. Should I send you one so you can enter this conversation with a bit of knowledge? Or are you perfectly content in your ignorance?

This about sums it up...This message is hidden because francoHFW is on your ignore list.

Forum List

Back