NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

But I thought it was the same issue.

LOL, that could be too. I think he went too far. I don't disagree with him on the basic issue that there is an imbalance in our economy, but this is the first time I thought he went over the line. This is the first time I was really annoyed by a point he made. Worse, I don't think he misspoke.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234398-you-didnt-get-there-on-your-own.html

What's different?

Indeed, I said it was "interesting and dangerous" and "a good conversation to have". That doesn't come close to meaning I think that business owners have as small a part in their own success as Obama seems to. "I thought I was smart," Obama quotes business owners as thinking. That's over the line, especially from someone who has never stood in their shoes.

If he said that in the same speech, then I'd retract some of that first post.

Fair enough!

I can't wait till judgement day. You fuckers will be right along side the 9/11 boys wondering where their 72 virgins are.

The Tea nuts just think 1845 was cool, shame they cannot be sent back there.

The thing that cracks me up is that many of them consider themselves good Christians. They've not only been brainwashed into this ridiculous ideology, they are selling their fucking SOULS to save a few tax dollars.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

Angry because you found out that by simply pulling the lever for Obama in 2008 wasn't going to get your Gas Tank filled, or your Mortgage paid by someone else? Well boo fuckin' hoo... Get back to work you lazy slacker.

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
His remarks were totally uncalled for. They were vicious and petty. I'm thrilled that the NFIB issued this statement.

November can't come soon enough.

In a hard-hitting statement to Mail Online, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said: 'What a disappointment to hear President Obama's revealing comments challenging the significance of America's entrepreneurs.

'His unfortunate remarks over the weekend show an utter lack of understanding and appreciation for the people who take a huge personal risk and work endless hours to start a business and create jobs.'

AND
" And the spokesman for the NFIB added: 'I'm sure every small-business owner who took a second mortgage on their home, maxed out their credit cards or borrowed money from their own retirement savings to start their business disagrees strongly with President Obama's claim. They know that hard work does matter.

'Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.'

Read more: Obama says the wealthy AREN'T responsible for their own success | Mail Online

'Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.'
Nonsense.

All business – large and small – are indeed indebted to government: without the Nation’s transportation networks there’d be no way raw materials and supplies could be acquired for production or finished products brought to market. Government educates and trains their workforce, ensures food and water is safe, provides sewage and waste disposal, and protects business from its greatest threat: itself.

LOL, that could be too. I think he went too far. I don't disagree with him on the basic issue that there is an imbalance in our economy, but this is the first time I thought he went over the line. This is the first time I was really annoyed by a point he made. Worse, I don't think he misspoke.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234398-you-didnt-get-there-on-your-own.html

What's different?

Indeed, I said it was "interesting and dangerous" and "a good conversation to have". That doesn't come close to meaning I think that business owners have as small a part in their own success as Obama seems to. "I thought I was smart," Obama quotes business owners as thinking. That's over the line, especially from someone who has never stood in their shoes.

Fair enough.

Now how do you respond to the rebuttal I linked to and exerpted from discussing how this is another example of his words being taken out of context?

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

Angry because you found out that by simply pulling the lever for Obama in 2008 wasn't going to get your Gas Tank filled, or your Mortgage paid by someone else? Well boo fuckin' hoo... Get back to work you lazy slacker.

Fuck you I did more before 8AM than you did all day, you fucking moochers class asshole.

I can't wait till judgement day. You fuckers will be right along side the 9/11 boys wondering where their 72 virgins are.

The Tea nuts just think 1845 was cool, shame they cannot be sent back there.

The thing that cracks me up is that many of them consider themselves good Christians. They've not only been brainwashed into this ridiculous ideology, they are selling their fucking SOULS to save a few tax dollars.

You mean a few of THEIR Tax dollars... There is a big difference. You're just pissed that people don't share the same twisted Liberal ideology you do, and prefer to KEEP what THEY EARN.

Fair enough!

You don't get to make God's decisions for Him, Skippy.

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
His remarks were totally uncalled for. They were vicious and petty. I'm thrilled that the NFIB issued this statement.

In a hard-hitting statement to Mail Online, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said: 'What a disappointment to hear President Obama's revealing comments challenging the significance of America's entrepreneurs.

'His unfortunate remarks over the weekend show an utter lack of understanding and appreciation for the people who take a huge personal risk and work endless hours to start a business and create jobs.'

AND
" And the spokesman for the NFIB added: 'I'm sure every small-business owner who took a second mortgage on their home, maxed out their credit cards or borrowed money from their own retirement savings to start their business disagrees strongly with President Obama's claim. They know that hard work does matter.

Read more: Obama says the wealthy AREN'T responsible for their own success | Mail Online

Nonsense.

All business – large and small – are indeed indebted to government: without the Nation’s transportation networks there’d be no way raw materials and supplies could be acquired for production or finished products brought to market. Government educates and trains their workforce, ensures food and water is safe, provides sewage and waste disposal, and protects business from its greatest threat: itself.

Statists are hilarious. The government has nothing it did not take from small, medium large business, or individuals to make said roads, or otherwise. They are project managers and lousy ones at that. The government has nothing, it's only job should be protecting the rights of the people and upholding the constitution.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Fair enough.

Now how do you respond to the rebuttal I linked to and exerpted from discussing how this is another example of his words being taken out of context?

Not sure where that is. Can you link again?

Fuck you I did more before 8AM than you did all day, you fucking moochers class asshole.

You have me confused with the Liberal "gimme a handout" class. You simpletons need to get jobs, and pay your own damned way rather than BITCH about what people like Romney have, and you do not. What crybaby unmotivated Losers you takers are.

Having a meltdown? ?Duz we need a waaaambalance? :eusa_boohoo:

Fair enough.

Not sure where that is. Can you link again?

Here:

Today in lazy mendacity - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

It's obviously from a left-leaning perspective, but is it wrong?

:lol:

Having a meltdown? ?Duz we need a waaaambalance? :eusa_boohoo:

Fair enough!

Are YOU closet al-Queida? Muslim Brotherhood? Taliban?

Those fascist IDIOTS oft speak for GOD too.

MORON.:eusa_hand:

Fair enough!

You don't get to make God's decisions for Him, Skippy.

You going to go with that when you meet your maker and he asks why you supported an agenda that screwed over so many people to protect the crazily excessive wealth of the few? Perhaps you should get buried with your Glenn Beck signed copy of the Constitution and explain how the founding fathers really wanted Heaven to be like....I bet He'll be impressed.

Last edited:

What is it, Paperplate? You think you're fucking special for some reason?

If your house gets repo'ed it's on you, nobody else. Sorry you don't like it, but life ain't fair, and everybody doesn't get a damned trophy for showing up.

Put your big boy pants on and quit sniveling!

My finances are just fine, thank you. But...if you fuckers get your way, I'll be a damn near 50 year old person who's been serving the citizens of PA for 23 years. If you get your way, I'll be unmarketablely unemployed.

You know what.... you're right... life isn't fair.....PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES AND QUIT WHINING LIKE A BITCH!!!!

There, I sunk to you assholes' level. Happy?

so see you leecher suck face,, without the small business' and the private sector paying your way you'd be up the creek in pennsylvania without a paddle.. pay your fair share and stop shouting.

Another false argument, but good teeth gnashing here.

It's not a false argument. You just don't give a shit about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. All you care about is what you(probably your employer, more likely) pays in taxes.
Go fuck yourself.

Actually, I think it's the opposite. You dont give a crap about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. What exactly do you think is going to happen if we go in default and suffer a total economic collapse? What do you think is going to happen when the government is micromanaging more and more people from birth to death?

I have some friends from cambodia who have seen first hand what an all powerful totalitarian government does. Ignoring the safe guards of the Constitution and common sense does not lead to good consequences.

AND

Nonsense.

The nation's transportation networks were built by private enterprise, you dope. Why don't you open up a history book?

Government educates? That's why ever since the Dept of Education was formed, our education vs. the rest of the world has fallen like a rock, right?

Ensures food and water are safe?? Are you fucking nuts? We have more e-coli and salmonella outbreaks now than ever before in our history.

Sewage and waste disposal is done on a local level, and many people have wells and septic systems.

Every point you tried to make is DEAD WRONG, Counselor.

Are you sure you passed the bar? :dunno:

what is the contingency plan for when the leeches outnumber the taxpayers? got one?

Forum List

Back