NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

I realize I'm talking to brainwashed ignorami who have no arguments but stupid, hateful talking points they get from bought off lying charlatans.....see sig pp3- Any argument those aren't Pubcrappe fit only for chumps?

So you didn't realize you were talking to someone who can't see your posts despite the fact that he explicitly started that you were on his ignore?

Oh and Id recommend talking to yourself less and listening to others.

I realize I'm talking to brainwashed ignorami who have no arguments but stupid, hateful talking points they get from bought off lying charlatans.....see sig pp3- Any argument those aren't Pubcrappe fit only for chumps?

So you didn't realize you were talking to someone who can't see your posts despite the fact that he explicitly started that you were on his ignore?

Oh and Id recommend talking to yourself less and listening to others.

Franco is a Dismissed DERP.

what is the contingency plan for when the leeches outnumber the taxpayers? got one?
Well, when the French Revolution ran out of nobility, they started executing their own.

So there's that.

what is the contingency plan for when the leeches outnumber the taxpayers? got one?

Isn't that what the death panels will be for?:lol:

No Daveman's post is what the death panels are for. ;)

Daveman, and I were laughing that we were on the same wavelength at nearly the exact same time.:badgrin:

OP translation =
579444_259903287441026_124846097613413_508763_993201593_n.jpg

Is that Obama's Julia in that photo... Sure looks like her.

No. The girl in the photo is real.

How the Left wishes Julia was real too.:lol:

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.

another idiot going thru life as a racist and an idiot

you guys keep this shit up and maybe we will send you to our gulags in November...so far i have been able to talk the leadership out of it but who knows

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.

you guys keep this shit up and maybe we will send you to our gulags in November...so far i have been able to talk the leadership out of it but who knows

So someone is a racist and an idiot for loathing someone they find dispicable?

Since you are quite clear about your loathing for conservatives, does that mean you are equally a racist and an idiot? If we apply your own standards here, I dont really see an alternative conclusion.

Does the fact that your a murderer in your heart bother you at all?

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

I already know how bad it can get, the USSR actually taxed the smart people to support the dumb ones, and it made everyone dumber.

Wow...a commie accusation....how original.

Just TRY to send any AMERICAN to any Camp moron.

The first bullet will reside in your cranium.

Angry old white dupes! LOL I'm very impressed with your non arguments. I don't give a damn about your circle jerk repping or ignoring, ectually...

Well, you shouldn't be impressed with my non-arguments. Im not making any arguments or non-arguments.

Just giving some advice and pointing out that what your doing doesnt really serve a purpose if the person you're trying to talk to cant read a thing you said.

You're free to take or ignore my advice all you want.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

I already know how bad it can get, the USSR actually taxed the smart people to support the dumb ones, and it made everyone dumber.

Wow, you missed the point.

What a surprise.

Like I said:

Bring it, Sissy Boi.

Since you are quite clear about your loathing for conservatives, does that mean you are equally a racist and an idiot? If we apply your own standards here, I dont really see an alternative conclusion.

Hey! No fair applying a leftist's standards to himself! :mad:

Right, Conz?

Are you really unaware of the difference between an accusation and an analogy?

No more of a murderer than you. You support the agenda that fucks the working class and pushes them further and further towards poverty. We just support a woman's choice to make their own decision to commit a sin or not. One us personal, the other is systematic.

Through your agenda, if it's allowed to flourish to it's natural course WILL cause unnecessary suffering and death.

Forum List

Back