NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

Obama went too far. He's made the calculation that he'll win more populist votes than what he'll lose in business owners, I reckon.

I don't like hearing a President talk like that. But then, I know what it is like to be a business owner.

When my ex and I were building our promotion/management agency we ate a lot of Kraft dinners and ramen noodles. I had a telex machine in my dining room:D

Blood, sweat and tears to get our business off the ground. This really vicious and nasty approach to "business men and women" during his re-election bid is just vile.

Obama went too far. He's made the calculation that he'll win more populist votes than what he'll lose in business owners, I reckon.

I don't like hearing a President talk like that. But then, I know what it is like to be a business owner.

Weren't you just semi-defending him in another thread??

Yep, could be. I take things issue by issue, I have no interest in, nor use for, partisan sheepism.

But I thought it was the same issue.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

They do pay... it's called taxes, fees, permits, excise taxes, etc. They pay, pay and pay again... a helluva lot more than you pay pal.

The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
His remarks were totally uncalled for. They were vicious and petty. I'm thrilled that the NFIB issued this statement.

November can't come soon enough.

In a hard-hitting statement to Mail Online, the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said: 'What a disappointment to hear President Obama's revealing comments challenging the significance of America's entrepreneurs.

'His unfortunate remarks over the weekend show an utter lack of understanding and appreciation for the people who take a huge personal risk and work endless hours to start a business and create jobs.'

AND
" And the spokesman for the NFIB added: 'I'm sure every small-business owner who took a second mortgage on their home, maxed out their credit cards or borrowed money from their own retirement savings to start their business disagrees strongly with President Obama's claim. They know that hard work does matter.

'Every small business is not indebted to the government or some other benefactor. If anything, small businesses are historically an economic and job-creating powerhouse in spite of the government.'

Read more: Obama says the wealthy AREN'T responsible for their own success | Mail Online

The hyperbole begins HERE. Obama is correct, the sacrifice of millions before the "wealthy" and the not so wealthy,gave us our liberties. Directing the comment only at the rich was of course in poor taste.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

Fair enough!

Weren't you just semi-defending him in another thread??

Yep, could be. I take things issue by issue, I have no interest in, nor use for, partisan sheepism.

LOL, that could be too. I think he went too far. I don't disagree with him on the basic issue that there is an imbalance in our economy, but this is the first time I thought he went over the line. This is the first time I was really annoyed by a point he made. Worse, I don't think he misspoke.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.
Another false argument, but good teeth gnashing here.

It's not a false argument. You just don't give a shit about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. All you care about is what you(probably your employer, more likely) pays in taxes.
Go fuck yourself.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

And where does the government get the money to build and maintain the roads?

GAS taxes...or wherever they can pilfer them. Stimulus?

I know for me that if my Prime Minister ever had the unmitigated gall to basically say, "You owe me" I would be doing everything in my power to remove said leader from office.

The prickly little arrogant bastard forgets who pays his wages. And who he works for.

Another false argument, but good teeth gnashing here.

It's not a false argument. You just don't give a shit about the lives you'll be destroying if you get your way. All you care about is what you(probably your employer, more likely) pays in taxes.
Go fuck yourself.

That's right. Keep stepping in the shit. I'll keep laughing at your false arguments.

Fair enough!

I can't wait till judgement day. You fuckers will be right along side the 9/11 boys wondering where their 72 virgins are.

Fair enough!

I can't wait till judgement day. You fuckers will be right along side the 9/11 boys wondering where their 72 virgins are.

What is it, Paperplate? You think you're fucking special for some reason?

If your house gets repo'ed it's on you, nobody else. Sorry you don't like it, but life ain't fair, and everybody doesn't get a damned trophy for showing up.

Put your big boy pants on and quit sniveling!

LOL, that could be too. I think he went too far. I don't disagree with him on the basic issue that there is an imbalance in our economy, but this is the first time I thought he went over the line. This is the first time I was really annoyed by a point he made. Worse, I don't think he misspoke.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234398-you-didnt-get-there-on-your-own.html

What's different?

Fair enough!

The Tea nuts just think 1845 was cool, shame they cannot be sent back there.

Fair enough!

What is it, Paperplate? You think you're fucking special for some reason?

If your house gets repo'ed it's on you, nobody else. Sorry you don't like it, but life ain't fair, and everybody doesn't get a damned trophy for showing up.

Put your big boy pants on and quit sniveling!

My finances are just fine, thank you. But...if you fuckers get your way, I'll be a damn near 50 year old person who's been serving the citizens of PA for 23 years. If you get your way, I'll be unmarketablely unemployed.

You know what.... you're right... life isn't fair.....PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES AND QUIT WHINING LIKE A BITCH!!!!

There, I sunk to you assholes' level. Happy?

They're called Tolls, and Gas Taxes... You know... The things that are supposed to pay for the upkeep of roads. You don't make any sense at all, and probably shouldn't drink at noon.

And where does the government get the money to build and maintain the roads?

GAS taxes...or wherever they can pilfer them. Stimulus?

I know for me that if my Prime Minister ever had the unmitigated gall to basically say, "You owe me" I would be doing everything in my power to remove said leader from office.

The prickly little arrogant bastard forgets who pays his wages. And who he works for.

Don't they all? An aire of ARROGANCE takes hold.

These are dangerous peple that should be SMACKED DOWN early and often.

I'm frankly sick of it.

Forum List

Back