NFIB hits back at the most anti American President ever seen

what is the contingency plan for when the leeches outnumber the taxpayers? got one?
Well, when the French Revolution ran out of nobility, they started executing their own.

So there's that.

A history of death and destruction occurs again and again, yet for some reason people think we are immune. Probably because our Founders did such a good job that it's taken a while to get back to this point.

But unless we turn back to God and follow the covenants He has provided for us, we cannot avoid the path of death and destruction.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly

Except that is not what he said. What he said was "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."
Why don't you explain to us ignorant conservatives how hard work and brains are not what make people successful, and that the only way anyone ever succeeds at anything is if they get a helping hand?

so the government built the railroad and highway system. I see it was of no consequence to anyones benefit.

Corruption and forced labor built the railway system, all the government did was steal the land from the Indians and hand out checks to the tycoons.

what is the contingency plan for when the leeches outnumber the taxpayers? got one?
Well, when the French Revolution ran out of nobility, they started executing their own.

So there's that.

Isn't that what the death panels will be for?:lol:

No Daveman's post is what the death panels are for. ;)

Great job destroying the country and brainwashing the hater/dupes, Pubbies! No Dem is against small business, just greedy giant corporations (Big Oil, Pharma, Health) and myopic greedy rich people. Memorize sig.
They're all happy to stall the recovery to get back power to cheat and steal again. Pub dupes, fighting for the right to get screwed some more.

Romneycare for all, a proven success in all ways.

The wealthiest have become 270% wealthier while our infrastructure and education have gone to hell. College costs 4x+ under voodoo, doubled just underW (health costs too). Change the channel, chumps.

if you aren't against small business, why on earth are you trying to pass more regulation and tax them? You do realize that when you tax the so called "Rich" you end up taxing small businesses because the tax code is specifically designed to have small businesses taxed at an individual income tax rate.

You understand the more government involvement in the economy, the more it helps the bigger businesses that can absord the cost of regulation and hurts the small businesses that can't, right?

You also realize that more government regulation prevents potential small businesses from even entering the market, right?

So if you are for small businesses so much, why do you advocate for so many things that helps only big businessed by getting rid of their small business competition?

OP translation =
579444_259903287441026_124846097613413_508763_993201593_n.jpg

Is that Obama's Julia in that photo... Sure looks like her.

No. The girl in the photo is real.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

I've probably 100 pocket Constitutions left. Should I send you one so you can enter this conversation with a bit of knowledge? Or are you perfectly content in your ignorance?
A pocket Constitution to Steelplate is like a crucifix to a vampire.

It burns.

vampiresbreakfast_violentcrossreaction.jpg

By “you didn’t build that,” Obama clearly means business-people didn’t build “the unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive.”

This is basically just “American exceptionalism” again: take something the president said out of context, and repeat it no matter how often it gets explained and debunked.

The question is: why resort to cheap, lazy tricks like that, instead of making an actual case based on what Obama actually said and done?

The obvious answer is that the Fox/Limbaugh Republican-aligned media don’t care. There’s no incentive for anyone to make a careful argument when lazy lies will be broadcast just as much, and just as efficiently. The result isn’t just mendacity; it’s lazy mendacity, whether it’s pulling a quote out of context or claiming that John Kerry only released two years of tax returns when in fact it was twenty.

Why not claim the president hates small business people, when saying he does will get you (within the Republican Party and media) amply rewarded for it?
Today in lazy mendacity - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Let's take a look at my source.

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia | The White House

Damn, Fox news is running the White House now.

The simple fact is that Obama, you, and the Post, have to defend this man because he is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. I sometimes wonder if he is as smart as I think he is. Infrastructure spending by the government is not a handout, it is not a helping hand, it is not the be all and end all of our economy. You might not believe it, but the simple fact is that shipping would happen even if the government did not spend any money on roads. It has to happen, and businesses cannot always wait for the government. I can give examples of people building a factory and putting in their own road rather than wait for the government to do it for them. I remember working at Texas Motor Speedway when it was being built, and the only reason I could get there was because a rich guy built a road so he could drive out there and look at the site. I know farmers who maintain roads in rural areas because the government never shows up to do it. The only people who need the government are the ones who are so stupid they think taxes actually belong to the government.

If you want to see how bad it can get just tax all the smart and hard working people until they give up. Better yet, just look at the Soviet Union, they tried that one, and it failed.

Last edited:
The President is a prick. Obama is such a hateful little man. I've grown to not only despise him but to loathe him.
So Obama is hateful and you're loatheful - I see the distinction.

Here's what he said:
If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

"That" clearly refers to the American system (+ the roads and bridges, the teachers, and any 'somebody' that helped you along the way) - not the business.
My God you people are fucking morons. You can't even understand the English language. Or maybe you can but you're just quicker to jump into outrage mode than the actually read a comment in its context.

Last edited:
This about sums it up...This message is hidden because francoHFW is on your ignore list.

Don't like facts, just hater talking points? Those "leeches" are victims of the SECOND Pub World Depression.

Those giveaways to Rairoad and Oil tycoons were the same Pub cronyism/corruption crappe, just under Grant, Harding, Coolidge- Great for tycoons LOL.Read the "Good Old Days-They were terrible". Pub dupes never change. Ike was an Indie.

then let the govt. stop keeping up the roads and see how that goes. When businesses have to pave their roads they will think a little better of what has been done so theycan earn money efficeintly
where in the hell do you think the government gets the money from to pave thiose roads commy ???

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.
These people are not islands...they rely on those same government employees that they hate to buy their shit as much as private sector employees, they rely on public roads, public protection via fire departments and police. They rely on public schools to have a stable of future employees.

But hey....IF. you want to see how bad it can REALLY get...burn the fucking system down like you assholes want. Fuck it, let's do it. Let's party like it's 1787. Don't worry, I got weapons and plenty of Ammo when I lose my good State job and end up working for some fucki retail store for minimum wage. When the banksters come calling to reposess my house, they'll get what's coming to them. I can only hope the fucker is one of those pocket Constitution carrying assholes known as the Tea Party.

I already know how bad it can get, the USSR actually taxed the smart people to support the dumb ones, and it made everyone dumber.

Fuck it...let's just keep cutting good paying jobs and keep putting increased social burdens on our working class...

Wait a minute: Fucktard Obama claimed that small business - you know, those good paying jobs people make for themselves, the competitors to Walmart that left claims to love, are of no real value.

So without small business, just how would there not be increased burden on business?

THEN let's see how these exceptional Americans pull a rabbit out of their hat when only a small percentage can afford their goods and services anymore.

How about if there is no small business? Fucktard Obama said small business doesn't matter.

Business makes no distinction to customers. But Obama said government is responsible for the success of small business - not customers, some of whom may be government employees, but government itself.

Obama is a fucktard.

Let's just vote Obama out of office.

Small business I trust, that fucktard Obama? Not so much..

This about sums it up...This message is hidden because francoHFW is on your ignore list.

Don't like facts, just hater talking points? Those "leeches" are victims of the SECOND Pub World Depression.

Those giveaways to Rairoad and Oil tycoons were the same Pub cronyism/corruption crappe, just under Grant, Harding, Coolidge- Great for tycoons LOL.Read the "Good Old Days-They were terrible". Pub dupes never change. Ike was an Indie.

You do realize that you are attempting to talk to someone who has already made it clear that he cant see your posts, right?

So there's that.

A history of death and destruction occurs again and again, yet for some reason people think we are immune. Probably because our Founders did such a good job that it's taken a while to get back to this point.

But unless we turn back to God and follow the covenants He has provided for us, we cannot avoid the path of death and destruction.
Amen.

I realize I'm talking to brainwashed ignorami who have no arguments but stupid, hateful talking points they get from bought off lying charlatans.....see sig pp3- Any argument those aren't Pubcrappe fit only for chumps?

Actually idiot Americans and businesses pay taxes to pay workers to build those roads. So even the government works with trickle down economics. For some things like roads.

Forum List

Back