Next Step in Evolution of our Civilisation

What should be done about the current situation?

• Legalising drugs only

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Legalising and regulating drugs

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Continuing the current war on drugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TRN_3875-Infographic_Part2.jpg

You're fighting a battle who's time hasn't come yet as you can see too many idiots who have already made up their minds. Besides there's already a multi-billion dollar a year drug fighting "industry" in place, they will fight to keep their portion of the pie.........

You're fighting a battle who's time hasn't come yet as you can see too many idiots who have already made up their minds. Besides there's already a multi-billion dollar a year drug fighting "industry" in place, they will fight to keep their portion of the pie.........

I think the time has come to start seriously discussing this. Most folks in my social circles tend to agree and the only drugs those folks are using on a regular basis are the generally accepted ones: caffeine, alcohol, tobacco.

Take all the drugs you want, but if you are on drugs you get $0.00 welfare none we are not going to financially support a bunch of drug brained losers.

Could you please read information presented to you on those links I provided or at least watch the videos?

This has NOTHING to do with 'taking as many drugs as you want...'

You are totally missing the point.
That is the point. Drugs screw people up in ways alcohol can only dream of. Druggies live in an alternative universe and are typically unproductive or useful.

You would not believe how many white color workers do drugs. Cocaine can be as available as you want it. One car dealership tested all their managers at several locations, it took out 1/3 of the management staff. They were targeting a pot user and they got several others. They got some opiate and cocaine positives.

Many professionals, doctors, lawyers, judges, CEO's, managers, Wall St. Execs. Have drug problems. They can afford to hide and mask it well.

20% of the US work force used an illegal drug at least once this month.

Last edited:
Take all the drugs you want, but if you are on drugs you get $0.00 welfare none we are not going to financially support a bunch of drug brained losers.

Could you please read information presented to you on those links I provided or at least watch the videos?

That is the point. Drugs screw people up in ways alcohol can only dream of. Druggies live in an alternative universe and are typically unproductive or useful.

You would not believe how many white color workers do drugs. Cocaine can be as available as you want it. One car dealership tested all their managers at several locations, it took out 1/3 of the management staff. They were targeting a pot user and they got several others. They got some opiate and cocaine positives.

Many professionals, doctors, lawyers, judges, CEO's, managers, Wall St. Execs. Have drug problems. They can afford to hide and mask it well.

Thank you.

I myself know a CEO that has a daily cannabis habit who is 100% functional and he actually claims that he is functional in the highly stressful capacity that he's in because of the use of MJ that helps to calm him down enough to do his job and get through the day ... Not sure if he's just talking out of his bottom, but he sure is successful and were you to meet him, you'd never known he's a true 'pothead.'

I was a bit shocked, to be honest, when I found out this about him ... still not fine with such frequent use of any drug, but let's just say he's got to do what he's got to do and since he's not hurting anyone by it, he should be free to do it ...

I think the time has come to start seriously discussing this. Most folks in my social circles tend to agree and the only drugs those folks are using on a regular basis are the generally accepted ones: caffeine, alcohol, tobacco.
I point at prohibition as the first (American) failed attempt to end "drug" use, obviously we learned nothing from it........

I myself know a CEO that has a daily cannabis habit who is 100% functional and he actually claims that he is functional in the highly stressful capacity that he's in because of the use of MJ that helps to calm him down enough to do his job and get through the day

And how is that any different than a CEO who is an alcoholic who claims that the reason he is able to get things done is because drinking helps him cope with his stress?

I myself know a CEO that has a daily cannabis habit who is 100% functional and he actually claims that he is functional in the highly stressful capacity that he's in because of the use of MJ that helps to calm him down enough to do his job and get through the day

And how is that any different than a CEO who is an alcoholic who claims that the reason he is able to get things done is because drinking helps him cope with his stress?

And isn't he able to do so? Is anyone out to arrest him for possession of alcohol? If he's functional and he doesn't hurt anyone, he shouldn't be made into a criminal.

As I said, I do not agree with such frequent use of any drugs, but it is a personal choice. It gets more complicated when we factor in addiction though ... as it literally is an illness ...

I don't use drugs, I use opiates on a prescription basis and the last prescription I got was almost two years ago, 30 and I still have 5 or so left. I think pharmacies need to make them and sell them. When you buy them your name goes into a database, you are required to take classes on drugs, the side effects, the potential harm and given other options to educate you on drug use, the same should be done for alcohol and tobacco, be informed users. The pharmaceutical companies could regulate the drugs to make safer with consumption by not cutting them with dangerous chemicals that could kill a user. You tax it so you can fund educational and rehab facilities.
This gets rid of drug dealers who profit by harassing those addict and keep their supply chain going.

Once a month? I wouldn't call that a druggie. I said: "Druggies live in an alternative universe and are typically unproductive or useful."

And isn't he able to do so?

No, he's not. He's unable to cope with his stress, and has instead engaged in a harmful addiction as a result. It's a destructive behavior. No different than a person who cuts themselves, or a captive bird that plucks its own feathers out.

Once a month? I wouldn't call that a druggie. I said: "Druggies live in an alternative universe and are typically unproductive or useful."

There are functioning drug users, look at pot smokers and alcoholics, they partake every day and can still function. I know that there are drug addicted people that are functioning in the work force, just a fact of life. We have many people in society to day who are functioning while doing coke, opiates and other drugs. The opiate problem is probably the largest issue currently.

Most drug users are self medicating for another issue. We need to work on helping them instead of looking down on them.

Forum List

Back