NEWT poll out. NEWT "on top"

Zander, grow up, please, and think straight instead of cross-wise. The social values conservatives are pissed with Newt and while not happy with Mitt, not as irked with him as they are with Newt. Mitt can appeal to most GOP and a good number of the middle and some of the left. Newt can't do that.
Jokey wake up, the facvt that Mitt can appeal to the leftists like you is why he will never be the GOP nominee.

Silly bennie, you are not a conservative, just a mere reactionary wack from the uber hard right, who wants to run with cool Republicans, but you don't and won't. I assure you. I am not a liberal, was much in line with Gerald Ford and Republicanism of that era. Mitt appeals across the spectrum right to left, while Newt has major, major issues within the Republican Party.

Wake up and smell the coffee . . . er, postum, for Mitt's sake!
LOL... you are a leftist DU poesuer and nothing more. Does the Obama campaign pay you to post?

The bottom of the GOP barrel appears to be bottomless.

I never thought I would see the day when conservative evangelicals would seriously consider voting for serial wife-cheater and dumper Newt G. I guess their dislike of Mitt 'Mormon' Romney is greater than their revulsion of Newt 'my-passion-for-my-country-was-the-reason-why-I-cheated-on-my-wife' Gingrich.
"There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate," said Gingrich...

44 - Newt Gingrich: 'Passion for the country' led to personal indiscretions (video)

I never thought I'd see that day either.

But listening to Gingrich when he talks about vital issues, I begin to appreciate why Democrats didn't care how scummy Clinton was. Gingrich is just that knowledgeable and that great at articulating his ideas. That could cover a multitude of sins come election day.

Newt Gingrich Calls For Reinstating Glass-Steagall, Admits Deregulating The Banking Industry Was A Mistake | Addicting Info

BenNatuf, we know you are a poseur, just like Dr. House and others. No one pays me anything, Ben. I have lived the American dream and am a self-made man. Remember we want a victory against BHO and Newt ain't the guy for it. The social values conservatives will not vote if he is the candidate.

BenNatuf, we know you are a poseur, just like Dr. House and others. No one pays me anything, Ben. I have lived the American dream and am a self-made man. Remember we want a victory against BHO and Newt ain't the guy for it. The social values conservatives will not vote if he is the candidate.
,keep telling yourself that lie.

Newt is pro-life and has always been pro-life
Newt is pro religious freedom and has always been pro religious freedom
Newt is pro man-woman marriage and authored the law to insure the judiciary could not encroach on the states authority over it.

There is no anti divorce plank in any social conservative literature I've ever seen.

Who are socons going to vote for after Newt wins the nom?

A candidate who is pro-life, pro-prayer and pro man woman marriage, or Obama?

Thats why you're a jokefakey, cause you are not a conservative or a republican, you are nothing but an O'poligist poseur. Citing Gerald Ford as evedence of conservative credentials? Fucking priceless. You may as well have cited Lincoln Chafee.

will you back newts bank regulation stand?
Some of them, yes. Unlike you moron's I don't need or desire ideological purity and know that any candidate I choose is going to have positions I may not agree with... I also know that any of them will have positions that have changed over time with the circumstances we're confronted with.

Some of them, yes. Unlike you moron's I don't need or desire ideological purity and know that any candidate I choose is going to have positions I may not agree with... I also know that any of them will have positions that have changed over time with the circumstances we're confronted with.

Dear very confused fool, its the right who calls people rinos and demands political purity.

Dear very confused fool, its the right who calls people rinos and demands political purity.

And you leftwing fubars kick those who you might term "Democrats in Name Only" right the fuck out of the liberal Democrat Parody.

So don't imagine you're fooling anybody with your typical dishonesty, TDM.

You fool nobody.

BenNatu if a RINO, for sure, simply a very confused reactionary.

Mitt is pro-life, Mitt is pro-religious freedom, Mitt supports marriage before God (you know nothing about the LDS faith, do you?), and Mitt has been married faithfully to the same woman over the same time that Newt has been screwing over many women, including three wives.

The social values conservatives if faced with a vote for BHO or Newt will most likely not vote, and that goes default to Obama.

That must be what you want.

wow the right will lie about anything.

You have gone through how many candidates in how many months because the cant measure up to the demands of the tea party?

Mitt is pro-life, Mitt is pro-religious freedom, Mitt supports marriage before God (you know nothing about the LDS faith, do you?), and Mitt has been married faithfully to the same woman over the same time that Newt has been screwing over many women, including three wives.

The social values conservatives if faced with a vote for BHO or Newt will most likely not vote, and that goes default to Obama.

I have a very low tolerance for Mitt. But as much as I don't want to see him claim the GOP nomination for President, I have an even lower tolerance for the thought of President Obama getting re-elected. So, hell yeah. If Mitt takes the GOP brass ring, he will have my support.

Meanwhile, Fakey will be voting for the President's re-election REGARDLESS of whoever the GOP might end up nominating.

There is no question about it.

Fakey, after all this time, you might start to appreciate the fact that you have fooled nobody on this Board, you poseur. I don't care that you are a liberal Democratic. That's your right. But that posturing simpering bullshit you try to pawn off that you are a "Republican" is utterly transparent. NOBODY who has read your posts believes it.

Nobody ever will.

You remain a liberal Democratic. You'd acquire some credibility if you'd finally drop your fraudulent pretext and just, simply admit it.

I have a very low tolerance for Mitt. But as much as I don't want to see him claim the GOP nomination for President, I have an even lower tolerance for the thought of President Obama getting re-elected. So, hell yeah. If Mitt takes the GOP brass ring, he will have my support.

Meanwhile, Fakey will be voting for the President's re-election REGARDLESS of whoever the GOP might end up nominating.

Fakey, after all this time, you might start to appreciate the fact that you have fooled nobody on this Board, you poseur. I don't care that you are a liberal Democratic. That's your right. But that posturing simpering bullshit you try to pawn off that you are a "Republican" is utterly transparent. NOBODY who has read your posts believes it.

Nobody ever will.

You remain a liberal Democratic. You'd acquire some credibility if you'd finally drop your fraudulent pretext and just, simply admit it.

Look at your cohorts tearing someone up and calling them a posuer.

Its your party that has strict guide lines or your dead meat.

Barack Obama will win re-election in November of 2012.

I have full confidence in the stupidity of the average American voter.

Let Obama "finish" the job he started when he took office............destroy the U.S. economy and turn the USA into a third world country.

Many of us are getting prepared, or are already prepared, for the inevitable meltdown of the United States Of America. The "Occupy Wall Street" squatters are just the beginning of what is coming.

The Obamanista lemmings will get what they deserve.

The GOP candidate selection process is some of the best entertainment going.
Ricky Gervais couldn't write this, it's so bizarre.

I hope it never ends.

Barack Obama will win re-election in November of 2012.

I have full confidence in the stupidity of the average American voter.

Let Obama "finish" the job he started when he took office............destroy the U.S. economy and turn the USA into a third world country.

Many of us are getting prepared, or are already prepared, for the inevitable meltdown of the United States Of America. The "Occupy Wall Street" squatters are just the beginning of what is coming.

The Obamanista lemmings will get what they deserve.

doom and gloom.

What an insane bunch of rabble coming from a guy who likely supported everything Bush did

The bottom of the GOP barrel appears to be bottomless.

I never thought I would see the day when conservative evangelicals would seriously consider voting for serial wife-cheater and dumper Newt G. I guess their dislike of Mitt 'Mormon' Romney is greater than their revulsion of Newt 'my-passion-for-my-country-was-the-reason-why-I-cheated-on-my-wife' Gingrich.
"There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate," said Gingrich...

44 - Newt Gingrich: 'Passion for the country' led to personal indiscretions (video)

I never thought I'd see that day either.

But listening to Gingrich when he talks about vital issues, I begin to appreciate why Democrats didn't care how scummy Clinton was. Gingrich is just that knowledgeable and that great at articulating his ideas. That could cover a multitude of sins come election day.

Newt uses rhetorical flourish very effectively. I'll give him that. However, that does not necessarily mean that he's as knowledgeable on the issues as he would have everyone believe.

The 'fast-talking' master of this technique in past GOP presidential debates was Alan Keyes. He spoke fast, but really didn't say much of anything when it came to the substance of his response.

In Newt's case, he combines a very wordy response with a dismissive attitude (which conservatives absolutely love when it's directed at Democrats and/or the media), but he doesn't necessarily answer the questions or even address the issues in a meaningful way.

He won't be able to get away with that forever.

Nobody ever will.

No, truthdon'tmattertoyouintheslightest.

It is NOT "my" Party.

(A), ya dipshit, I am a conservative, not a Republican.

(B) it is not the Republicans who seek ideological purity. They are the open tent crowd compared to the DEMANDS you liberal Democrratics put on your dopey candidates for absolute ORTHODOXY. Sen. Lieberman found THAT out.

You are nobody to talk, anyway. If there's one person around this Board with a built in lack of credibility greater than Fakey, it's you.

dear completely dishonest moron, the only RINO I know of is Ron Paul, and he and his supporters readily admit it.

Nobody ever will.

No, truthdon'tmattertoyouintheslightest.

It is NOT "my" Party.

(A), ya dipshit, I am a conservative, not a Republican.

(B) it is not the Republicans who seek ideological purity. They are the open tent crowd compared to the DEMANDS you liberal Democrratics put on your dopey candidates for absolute ORTHODOXY. Sen. Lieberman found THAT out.

You are nobody to talk, anyway. If there's one person around this Board with a built in lack of credibility greater than Fakey, it's you.

I wasnt talking to you.

dear completely dishonest moron, the only RINO I know of is Ron Paul, and he and his supporters readily admit it.

You are just going to pretend your party doesnt play the Rino game?

Heres a hint Google Rino and Dino and see which has a larger list.

you are denying reality

Forum List

Back