NEWT poll out. NEWT "on top"

I live in the Deep South, and you are talking full of crap. Folks here despise Newt and his morals. Watch South Carolina, in particular, and then Florida in the votes. No, Newt has not demonstrated his "good" Christian morals, and he most certainly will not get the Christian vote. And when you use terms like "muslim' and "kenyan" for BHO, 95% of America looks at you with "just how stupid are you?" People like you will cause the GOP to lose next fall.
LOL... yeah, the deep south of massachusettes...

It's funny that you think the religious right in the south will vote for a massachusettes moderate mormon. I personally don't give a shit about his religion, but I've lived here long enough to know what the uber religious zealots think about "cults". Folks in a lot of places support Newt. Places like CA where the latest poll shows him with a ten point lead over Romney, places like MS where he also has a lead, in fact, Romney has a lead (statistical tie actually) in a couple polls in SC and is losing big in others.

You are simply wack. My business interests run from the western panhandle of Florida into the pinies of East Texas. The evangelicals are unhappy with Romney, but may vote for him, whereas down here they will not vote for Newt.

And don't talk about Cali or Mass or other areas that don't matter now. Talk again after NH, SC, and FL, and we will see you talking out of the other side of your mouth.

An aside: I was astounded that Newt wants Glass-Steagal reinstated. Wow! I bet you support that.

I agree with you that there is genuine concern there.

LOL... yeah, the deep south of massachusettes...

It's funny that you think the religious right in the south will vote for a massachusettes moderate mormon. I personally don't give a shit about his religion, but I've lived here long enough to know what the uber religious zealots think about "cults". Folks in a lot of places support Newt. Places like CA where the latest poll shows him with a ten point lead over Romney, places like MS where he also has a lead, in fact, Romney has a lead (statistical tie actually) in a couple polls in SC and is losing big in others.

You are simply wack. My business interests run from the western panhandle of Florida into the pinies of East Texas. The evangelicals are unhappy with Romney, but may vote for him, whereas down here they will not vote for Newt.

And don't talk about Cali or Mass or other areas that don't matter now. Talk again after NH, SC, and FL, and we will see you talking out of the other side of your mouth.

An aside: I was astounded that Newt wants Glass-Steagal reinstated. Wow! I bet you support that.

If one agrees with Fakey, it's time to re-examine your thought process. Just sayin.

Where is Newt on Mandates again?

Me thinks he has some splaining to do. ;)

He was a bit too cozy with Hillary and Nancy P back in the day.

I'm just curious.

I think he would be a fantastic Secretary of State. Quarterback??? Where is he on the New World Order again???

The individual mandate was originally a conservatives idea, as you probably know. Now they say it's unconstitutional.

"defense of state"? You really wrote that? You really can't read? And notice no edit on my post.

:lol: LadyGS, you are priceless! :lol:

"defense of state"? You really wrote that? You really can't read? And notice no edit on my post.

:lol: LadyGS, you are priceless! :lol:

Hey Stoopid, take a look:

Newt would be a good Defense or State!

Newt would be a good defense, LMAO!!! Oh yes, you're the mecca of intelligence.. Egads.. grampy, get off the maalox.

They are clear and precise terms: State or Defense. He would be good at either. And you keep looking stupider on line tonight. :lol:

If one agrees with Fakey, it's time to re-examine your thought process. Just sayin.

Just tell me....
Where is Newt on Mandates?
Where is Newt on Man Made Global Warming?
Where is Newt on New World Order?
Where is Newt on Property Rights?
Where is Newt on Unalienable Rights, Speech, Dissent, Free Will?
Put my concerns to rest. :)

Just tell me....

:) Not a problem. I started a thread on the forum about Newt balancing the budget in 5 years..In that thread the issue of mandates is covered. Newt did an interview with Sean Hannity two nights ago.. Hannity told him now is the time to explain yourself on some of these issues.. He said by far the dumbest thing he had ever done was to agree with Nancy Pelosi... I'll let you listen for yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cipGY23q--U]Sean Hannity Interviews Newt Gingrich After Last Night Republican Presidential Debate - YouTube[/ame]

I'm just curious.

I think he would be a fantastic Secretary of State. Quarterback??? Where is he on the New World Order again???

Cozy with Hillary and Nancy? I think manipulating is the word. He got his points across and they made sense even with the Princess Puke was enamoured.

He dealt with Bill, don't think it was Hlllary. I think Newt would make the best president, and for my money, I would take Bolton for Secretary of State.

I'm just curious.

Cozy with Hillary and Nancy? I think manipulating is the word. He got his points across and they made sense even with the Princess Puke was enamoured.

He dealt with Bill, don't think it was Hlllary. I think Newt would make the best president, and for my money, I would take Bolton for Secretary of State.

Bolton would make a great Sec of State, I agree completely.

Wrong one.. sorry :-( Here it is.. a must listen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aqzwLEMRc0]Presidential Newt Gingrich Answers Hard Questions from Hannity - YouTube[/ame]

I'm just curious.

Bolton would make a great Sec of State, I agree completely.

That's the Final Word then. Bolton it is. :D :lol:

Just tell me....

:) Not a problem. I started a thread on the forum about Newt balancing the budget in 5 years..In that thread the issue of mandates is covered. Newt did an interview with Sean Hannity two nights ago.. Hannity told him now is the time to explain yourself on some of these issues.. He said by far the dumbest thing he had ever done was to agree with Nancy Pelosi... I'll let you listen for yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cipGY23q--U]Sean Hannity Interviews Newt Gingrich After Last Night Republican Presidential Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Sean Hannitty? Please. Let's be sensible here, lady.

Jake its not about hannity, its about what Newt actually says in the video...i know you can discern the difference ;).

Forum List

Back