Why Newt should be our next POTUS

Does anyone here see the progression of where the polls are going? Newt is on top right now...Cain displaced...Mitt pretty much the same...Be careful here the elites may yet win out and get thier choice...McCai---er...uhmm...Romney...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo]Newt Gingrich asked about Palin's Experience. Checkmate. - YouTube[/ame]

Crazy I know...... A man with a political record beyond community rabble rousing.

Does anyone here see the progression of where the polls are going? Newt is on top right now...Cain displaced...Mitt pretty much the same...Be careful here the elites may yet win out and get thier choice...McCai---er...uhmm...Romney...

I don't agree with Newt 100% of the time but I agree with a lot which he has to say and he always makes me think.

I'm pretty well sold on him. He would be a great president.

I think it's going to be him and Romney going into the home stretch and I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Last edited:
Crazy I know...... A man with a political record beyond community rabble rousing.

We've had other presidents that have had a political record and still fucked this country over, your point?

Newt has been bribed, er I mean lobbied, probably more than any other candidate running, but of course we'll never know because every politician lies through their ass about it. Hell. the man has been a lobbyist. Yet you still trust he'll do what's good for the american people and not just what he's being payed off to do?

You guys just need to give up and accept that the RNC has already chosen the candidate you will vote for, Romney, if anyone even starts to look like a contender he/she will get torpedoed.

I don't agree with Newt 100% of the time but I agree with a lot which he has to say and he always makes me think.

I think it's going to be him and Romney going into the home stretch and I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

You're sold on him because of what he says? You do realize that any politician's number one trait is the ability to lie and spin truth, right?

New dirt on Newt coming any day now, he is no dummy, he must be feverishly going over the skeletons he can remember and wondering which one is going to be exposed.

(Please GOD give us Ron Paul)

Newt is going to build his presidency around the Iranian threat and the War on Terrorism. If he gets elected, we will see a massive expansion in Homeland Security and Big Government surveillance.

People should look into the cost and centralization of government power within the department of Homeland Security because Newt wants to pour tax dollars into this:
A hidden world, growing beyond control | washingtonpost.com

Interestingly, Barney Frank said Newt was his Republican choice. They did work together in the 90s...

Folks, the War on Terrorism is coming back on steroids. If you though W bankrupted us, you ain't seen nothing yet. Newt is obsessed with growing and projecting American Government Power overseas. Hide your wallets. The Big Government Neocons are coming back and they're going to burn your children's future rebuilding the greater Middle East.

Newt supports the Security Nanny State where government plays a larger role in watching, tracking, and protecting citizens. He exaggerates admittedly real threats in order to make government more powerful. If you think the Patriot Act is an invasion of privacy, you ain't seen nothing yet. Newt is on record having supported biometric ID cards in the name of safety. He wants big brother to be able to track everyone - and he is going to use the terrorist threat to grow government beyond anything ever dreamed by FDR or LBJ.

God help us.

Last edited:

We've had other presidents that have had a political record and still fucked this country over, your point?

Newt has been bribed, er I mean lobbied, probably more than any other candidate running, but of course we'll never know because every politician lies through their ass about it. Hell. the man has been a lobbyist. Yet you still trust he'll do what's good for the american people and not just what he's being payed off to do?

So what your saying is he is like EVERY OTHER politician. Except of course for his record of success.

Ps. He denies ever being a formal lobbyist. If you have proof to the contrary I would like to see it.

So what your saying is he is like EVERY OTHER politician. Except of course for his record of success.

Ps. He denies ever being a formal lobbyist. If you have proof to the contrary I would like to see it.

so it's ok for him to be an "informal" lobbyist?

i'm not big on hypocrites who go after a president for having an affair while having an affair of their own. and i think someone who serves his wife divorce papers in her hospital bed after she's had a mastectomy is morally bankrupt.

You're sold on him because of what he says? You do realize that any politician's number one trait is the ability to lie and spin truth, right?

Gingrich does have a history. We can measure what he says now against that, and when people point out something now which seems at odds with a past position, he is usually pretty good at explaining it. He has a breadth of knowledge unmatched by anyone else running for president in 2012.

The most objectionable thing I recall him saying in the last couple of years was during the Ground Zero Mosque uproar. I was bothered by his opposition to the mosque and especially bothered by how he framed it. But I'm not going to vote for someone like Perry just because of that. And I sure won't vote for Obama just because Newt and I didn't see eye to eye on the Islamic cultural center.

so it's ok for him to be an "informal" lobbyist?

i'm not big on hypocrites who go after a president for having an affair while having an affair of their own. and i think someone who serves his wife divorce papers in her hospital bed after she's had a mastectomy is morally bankrupt.

Sorry to break it to ya hun but morality doesn't pay the bills. Clinton was as morally bankrupt as they come but he was a damn good politician.

Screw the sex stories. He is nearly 70, hardly a threat to todays women. He is however a threat to todays liberals.

Forum List

Back