NEWT poll out. NEWT "on top"

Obama would love nothing more then for Gingrich to be the nominee – Gingrich won’t get a single democratic vote, and a good number of moderates and independents won’t vote for him as well.

Newt has displayed an incredible grasp of the issues during the debates and throughout his career. He has depth and experience- two things Obama lacks.

I'd love to see him debate Obama, he'd tear him up!

Man I'd pay to see that. Newt would make Obama look like a little boy. the drubbing Obama would get would be plenty enough for Newt to overcome any democrat smear campaign
I'd like to see Cain take Obama to task for his comments of working for the private sector was "like being a spy behind enemy lines..."

Man I'd pay to see that. Newt would make Obama look like a little boy. the drubbing Obama would get would be plenty enough for Newt to overcome any democrat smear campaign
I'd like to see Cain take Obama to task for his comments of working for the private sector was "like being a spy behind enemy lines..."

lol..cain would be done within the first 30 seconds.
Oh, puuuuuLEASE!

Obammy can't debate his way away past the menu board at the McDonald's drive-thru. :lol:

I'm just happy to see Cain eating shit like he should. I am not a huge fan of Newt but he would be a shit ton better than Cain/Mitt.

I don't like that Newt has lied a few times on stage and he has also not given any real cuts.

Intellectual idiot - The Portland Freelancer: Newt Gingrich: An Intellectual Idiot

Serial adulterer - even while impeaching President Clinton - see below

Vietnam draft evader - graduate school deferment (Some deferment - Vietnam War lasted 11 years) - Draft Deferment: Vietnam

Congressional disgrace - Only Speaker of the House to have been disciplined for ethics violations - Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High Infidelity

By Steve Benen

But the most notorious of them all is undoubtedly Gingrich, who ran for Congress in 1978 on the slogan, "Let Our Family Represent Your Family." (He was reportedly cheating on his first wife at the time). In 1995, an alleged mistress from that period, Anne Manning, told Vanity Fair's Gail Sheehy: "We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" Gingrich obtained his first divorce in 1981, after forcing his wife, who had helped put him through graduate school, to haggle over the terms while in the hospital, as she recovered from uterine cancer surgery. In 1999, he was disgraced again, having been caught in an affair with a 33-year-old congressional aide while spearheading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton.

"High Infidelity" by Steve Benen

Newt Gingrich’s Second Wife Dishes Hard To Esquire: His Money Woes, His Philandering, His Meltdown | TPMMuckraker

Newt Gingrich - SERIAL ADULTERER - SEX ADDICT - Democratic Underground

newt-tongue-911.jpg

Newt "Family Values / Rain Man" Gingrich

I still think Paul has the best chance to beat Obama... Paul has real appeal to the independents and Democrats, no other candidate on the Republican side has that, a few have none.

I still think Paul has the best chance to beat Obama... Paul has real appeal to the independents and Democrats, no other candidate on the Republican side has that, a few have none.

Ron Paul has no chance of any kind whatsoever.

He cannot win the GOP nod. Thus, unless he goes indy, he won't be pulling any Dem or Indy votes in the actual race. Non candidates don't pull indy or Dem votes, you see.

And if the son of a bitch DOES go indy, he will serve primarily to split the votes otherwise leaning toward the GOP (non-Obama) candidate.

That might get President Obama RE-Elected, but it will never serve to get Ron Paul elected.

No chance at all for Ron Paul.

Thankfully.

He cannot win the GOP nod. Thus, unless he goes indy, he won't be pulling any Dem or Indy votes in the actual race. Non candidates don't pull indy or Dem votes, you see.

And if the son of a bitch DOES go indy, he will serve primarily to split the votes otherwise leaning toward the GOP (non-Obama) candidate.

That might get President Obama RE-Elected, but it will never serve to get Ron Paul elected.

Thankfully.

If Paul does not get the nod I hope he runs indy and kills the GOP's chances. The GOP needs another collapse, you guys didn't learn anything from the last one it seems.

I am not a major fan of Newt, but I readily confess he has done a very good job at the debates from what I have witnessed.

The breaking news headline at Drudge links to a poll showing Newt is now on top of the GOP contenders in the polling. Gingrich takes the lead - Public Policy Polling

Mr. Cain has dropped to a close second place, but still dropped and still second.

The amazingly irresponsible and still totally unsubstantiated orchestrated smear campaign against Mr. Cain has, evidently, had some real impact.

Still, if this moment were frozen in place, and the outcome of the GOP race were to be a Cain/Newt or a Newt/Cain tandem, I would be very satisfied.

President Obama's first and ONLY term will come to a very definitive end if the GOP can get its collective shit together.

Forget Ron Paul. FORGET Romney. Forget Perry of course. Forget Bachmann. There's nothing to remember about Huntsman.

CAIN and Newt or Newt and Cain. I can live with that.

But I guaran-fucking-tee you that the lame stream media (official propagandists of the liberal Democrat Parody and Obama Administration) are not done yet.

They are actively trying to pick the GOP candidate. They will now open fire on Newt.

They would prefer Huntsman. But they will "settle" for Romney.

Wait and see. It's a lock. The propagandist media WILL engage in more gutter-sniping. No doubt about it.

I shall be fascinated to see what they could possibly say about Mr. Gingrich which will come as a surprise to anyone and not be dismissable as "old news". The way I see it, all they can do is dredge up stuff everyone has already heard, which will only offer him a chance to clarify and improve impressions, without the "bombshell" effect new charges would have.

Thankfully.

If Paul does not get the nod I hope he runs indy and kills the GOP's chances. The GOP needs another collapse, you guys didn't learn anything from the last one it seems.

Idiot.

We ALL learned (but you partisan Obamassiah worshipers are unwilling to admit) that President Obama is a nearly unmitigated DISASTER.

So, if Paul splits the GOP vote sufficiently to enable President Obama to get re-elected, that would constitute proof that the guy doesn't deserve 9and never did deserve) to be a GOP nominee.

And he still couldn't win.

The implication is that he's happier with the half-a-Marxist incumbent than he is with a Constitutionally limited government.

Fuck him.

The man's a loser. End of story.

He will be the next president.

A Romney vs. Gingrich race will rest on the social values conservatives, who put in GWB twice. It also puts them in a pickle: vote for "non-Christian" or vote for the "immoral one." Interesting. I am voting Romney.

I don't see where he appeals to Democrats. His philosophy runs counter to modern Democratic thinking. Sure, he may interest a few with anti-war statements, shooting and drug, but his libertarian stances will kill him in the end.

I don't see where he appeals to Democrats. His philosophy runs counter to modern Democratic thinking. Sure, he may interest a few with anti-war statements, shooting and drug, but his libertarian stances will kill him in the end.

Democrats will never forget his impeachment Clinton, and no one will ever forget his failed "Contract on America":eek:

Forum List

Back