Newt leads by 14 in SC

Yep...1st it was a LMSM plot to torpedo Newt because he was the Great White Hope....now it's a LMSM plot to promote Newt because he's the Great White Fail against Obama.

New day, different conspiracy.

Glad to hear our "liberal media" plan worked!! A vote for Newt in the primaries is a vote for Obama in November!

is that like "a vote for cain is a vote for colbert" for president of the united states of south carolina? :D

:D I'm very interested to see what those results are going to be. I'm wondering if the speculation that Perry and Huntsman dropped out of the race because they didn't want to be trumped by Colbert was true.

Yep.. they fistfull of shit landed right back in they faces.. tickles me pink!

^----thinks Newt surging is a good thing :lmao:

I love the underdog.. I love it when the hate from the left propells them to richness and victory.. stand by.. we'll see how well youse did.

I bet that jackass over at CNN is still licking his nutz.

Newt's reaction works with GOP mouth breathers and people who don't know his history.

Y'all have been trolled.

Newt likes to fuck.
Mitt is rich.

What else ya got?

I hope it goes until the convention, no need to peak early.....

Newt has become the Darling of the Tea Party! NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

Why wouldn't he be? He was the Speaker of the only Congress in the last 30 years that balanced the budget. The tea party is about Fiscal responsibility.

Suddenly Newt balanced the budget!? How did he manage to do that under Clinton's tax structure?

The only outcome if Newt wins in SC is that the primaries will continue a bit longer. No one can keep up with Mitt thru all of the primaries. Its a marathon not a sprint.

What it shows is a party fractured and divided, unhappy with its ‘frontrunner,’ unable to find a replacement among the other fatally flawed candidates, and coming to the realization that Obama will be reelected.

lol, if I had to vote for the lesser of two evils I'd have to vote Obama... Thankfully like hundreds of thousands of others I'll just be doing a write in for Paul and loling at Newt if he gets the nomination and splits the Republican party in half.

Newt and Paul really don’t like each other, I could see Paul doing third party just to lol at Newt.

Glad to hear our "liberal media" plan worked!! A vote for Newt in the primaries is a vote for Obama in November!

is that like "a vote for cain is a vote for colbert" for president of the united states of south carolina? :D

:D I'm very interested to see what those results are going to be. I'm wondering if the speculation that Perry and Huntsman dropped out of the race because they didn't want to be trumped by Colbert was true.

They were worried about The T/Mr. Nick vote

Obama vs Romney: Obama +1.9

Obama vs. Paul: Obama +5.1 :eusa_whistle:

Obama vs. Santorum: Obama +9.8

Obama vs. Gingrich: Obama +11.0

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Kind of meaningless. In few of those polls, does Obama clear the critical 50% mark. So the numbers themselves are sort of meaningless. Let us not forget, in 1992, Bill Clinton was running third behind Bush Sr. And Ross Perot.

What you fail to see if that Newt will shrink the Republican party and scare the shit out of independents... Newt wins with the mindless crowd of voters that both sides have, the “I hate the other party!!!!” voters. In doing that Newt has lost a real base, the people that decide the election, not the voter block that will always vote for that party even if they hate their candidate.

Obama vs Romney: Obama +1.9

Obama vs. Paul: Obama +5.1 :eusa_whistle:

Obama vs. Santorum: Obama +9.8

Obama vs. Gingrich: Obama +11.0

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Kind of meaningless. In few of those polls, does Obama clear the critical 50% mark. So the numbers themselves are sort of meaningless. Let us not forget, in 1992, Bill Clinton was running third behind Bush Sr. And Ross Perot.

clinton beat daddy bush and bob dole with a pluraity of the vote...

baby bush won in 2000 with 47.9% of the vote to gore's 48.4%

obama, however won with 52% of the vote. :eusa_whistle:

so what were you saying about "critical 50% mark"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76J5JEiAjWY&lc=f2JDTy2k3rKAIRxHjhOYrv6s2dqrvKoc1sr2d-_cdSs&context=G215f212FAAAAAAAABAA&feature=g-all-c]Newit Gunridge Wanted Open Marriage : Ignores Veteran Suicides - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back