Newt leads by 14 in SC

This is the exact outcome that the RNC envisioned when they *tweaked their primary system- A primary season that lasts longer. I like it too, it drives the leftloons crazy......

* "all states holding contests before April 1 must “provide for the allocation of delegates on a proportional basis.”

this is the exact outcome that the rnc envisioned when they *tweaked their primary system- a primary season that lasts longer. I like it too, it drives the leftloons crazy......

* "all states holding contests before april 1 must “provide for the allocation of delegates on a proportional basis.”

go newt!

This is the exact outcome that the RNC envisioned when they *tweaked their primary system- A primary season that lasts longer. I like it too, it drives the leftloons crazy......

* "all states holding contests before April 1 must “provide for the allocation of delegates on a proportional basis.”

yes because us Lefties hate it when circular repub firing squads get extended :cuckoo: :clap2: :lol:

this is the exact outcome that the rnc envisioned when they *tweaked their primary system- a primary season that lasts longer. I like it too, it drives the leftloons crazy......

* "all states holding contests before april 1 must “provide for the allocation of delegates on a proportional basis.”

go newt!
Be careful what you wish for Jim. I felt the same way about Obama. I was hoping he'd get nominated over the more moderate Hilary. I thought, how could a man with no experience, terrorist friends, a racist preacher, "present" voting record, and sheer stupidity ever be elected? :lol:

Last edited:
Gosh, I sure hope so. Way to go "liberal" media. :lol:

Yep...1st it was a LMSM plot to torpedo Newt because he was the Great White Hope....now it's a LMSM plot to promote Newt because he's the Great White Fail against Obama.

New day, different conspiracy.

Glad to hear our "liberal media" plan worked!! A vote for Newt in the primaries is a vote for Obama in November!

is that like "a vote for cain is a vote for colbert" for president of the united states of south carolina? :D

yes because us Lefties hate it when circular repub firing squads get extended :cuckoo: :clap2: :lol:

Newt likes to fuck.
Mitt is rich.

What else ya got?

I hope it goes until the convention, no need to peak early.....

go newt!
Be careful what you wish for Jim. I felt the same way about Obama. I was hoping he'd get nominated over the more moderate Hilary. I thought, how could a man with no experience, terrorist friends, racist preacher, "present" voting record, and sheer stupidity ever be elected? :lol:

Ah, so you ADMIT that Obama had been vetted and all that stuff about him had been aired before the election of 2008.

Be careful what you wish for Jim. I felt the same way about Obama. I was hoping he'd get nominated over the more moderate Hilary. I thought, how could a man with no experience, terrorist friends, racist preacher, "present" voting record, and sheer stupidity ever be elected? :lol:

Ah, so you ADMIT that Obama had been vetted and all that stuff about him had been aired before the election of 2008.

Ah, so you ADMIT that Obama is an inexperienced dummy who has a racist preacher and consorts with known terrorists and convicted felons?

Newt likes to fuck.
Mitt is rich.

What else ya got?

Newt has become the Darling of the Tea Party! NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

I was watching a discussion just this morning about this. Why are the southern Christian evagelicals moving from Romney and the very Christian Santorum to Gingrich? Everything the liberals have done to him hasn't worke for more than a few days. Even the prized bimbo card didn't work. Now it's the racist card. That's the trump card. IF the racist card doesn't work, it's all over.

The one thing that liberals cannot overcome is Gingrich's speaking ability. He was down into single digits until the debates. He went down to single digits over the attack ads, then rose again as a direct result of the debates. Yes, he made some mistakes, one was declaring too early that he would be the nominee. Then he recovered.

Democrats have to know by now that obama hasn't got a chance if he agrees to debates. If he doesn't Gingrich is going to follow him around the country responding to each and every campaign speech obama makes. Gingrich is an old fox.

Newt likes to fuck.
Mitt is rich.

What else ya got?

Why wouldn't he be? He was the Speaker of the only Congress in the last 30 years that balanced the budget. The tea party is about Fiscal responsibility.

Ah, so you ADMIT that Obama is an inexperienced dummy who has a racist preacher and consorts with known terrorists and convicted felons?

No, I do not. But it is certainly good to seem someone not lying about how Obama wasn't vetted before the election. I appreciate your honesty in this regard.

Newt likes to fuck.
Mitt is rich.

What else ya got?

Why wouldn't he be? He was the Speaker of the only Congress in the last 30 years that balanced the budget. The tea party is about Fiscal responsibility.

He did that? AMAZING.

Forum List

Back