Newt leads by 14 in SC

Newt has become the Darling of the Tea Party! NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

Why wouldn't he be? He was the Speaker of the only Congress in the last 30 years that balanced the budget. The tea party is about Fiscal responsibility.

Suddenly Newt balanced the budget!? How did he manage to do that under Clinton's tax structure?

That "Newt Balanced the Budget" schtick started up when he threw his hat in the ring. Never was out there until then. Don't you love revisionist history?

Why wouldn't he be? He was the Speaker of the only Congress in the last 30 years that balanced the budget. The tea party is about Fiscal responsibility.

Suddenly Newt balanced the budget!? How did he manage to do that under Clinton's tax structure?

That "Newt Balanced the Budget" schtick started up when he threw his hat in the ring. Never was out there until then. Don't you love revisionist history?

He was part of it, sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch. Newt also likes to fuck.

He was part of it, sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch. Newt also likes to fuck.

Part of it is a GREAT DEAL different than RESPONSIBLE for it. Part of it as in one out of 435 votes in one house....O out of 100 votes in the other House....O out of one signature in the White House.

The average SC voter is considering "Old adultery v. MY current unemployment. Hmmm, that's a hard decision to make" Then they get real.

^----thinks Newt surging is a good thing :lmao:

I love the underdog.. I love it when the hate from the left propells them to richness and victory.. stand by.. we'll see how well youse did.

I bet that jackass over at CNN is still licking his nutz.

John King's question will help get Obama re-elected.

Go Newt!

John King's question was Newt's Sistah Souljah moment. It is doing for him what the Sistah did for Clinton.

Part of it is a GREAT DEAL different than RESPONSIBLE for it. Part of it as in one out of 435 votes in one house....O out of 100 votes in the other House....O out of one signature in the White House.

He was more than just a vote, he was the speaker of the house. The House plays a very large role in approving and passing budgets.......

United States budget process - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was more than just a vote, he was the speaker of the house. The House plays a very large role in approving and passing budgets.......

United States budget process - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and if you listen to the people who served in that house, newtie had to be dragged kicking and screaming to balance the budget. he also ended up costing the GOP the house b/c of shutting down the govt and the disgust most people had for the impeachment process.

just saying.

Yes, yes, yesssssssssss......................

Prolong this misery. Keep beating each other up.........

Mwahahahahahahahhahahaha

Feel the hate flowing through you.....

palpatine.jpg

Yes, yes, yesssssssssss......................

Prolong this misery. Keep beating each other up.........

Mwahahahahahahahhahahaha

Feel the hate flowing through you.....

palpatine.jpg

Damn right. I won't be completely satisfied until the GOP is the flaming wreck on the side of the road that it so richly deserves after the Bush administration.

This race just might do it.......

The average SC voter is considering "Old adultery v. MY current unemployment. Hmmm, that's a hard decision to make" Then they get real.

That’s not fair to SC voters – they’re not so stupid as to believe that a new president will ‘fix’ the economy and lower unemployment.

clinton beat daddy bush and bob dole with a pluraity of the vote...

In both of those cases there was a sizeable third party guy.

baby bush won in 2000 with 47.9% of the vote to gore's 48.4%

again, with a decent third party. We don't know what the third party thing is going to look like this time or if it will have any impact.

obama, however won with 52% of the vote. :eusa_whistle:

so what were you saying about "critical 50% mark"?

I'm saying Obamsky ain't there yet. the real number to look at is his approval number, not the poll number. If it's below 47%, he probably won't get re-elected. Above, he probalby will. Right now it's about 46% on the RCP average.

In both of those cases there was a sizeable third party guy.

that's true. but you didn't specify. moving the goal posts is simply moving the goal posts.

again, with a decent third party. We don't know what the third party thing is going to look like this time or if it will have any impact.

again, you didn't specify and now that you were proven wrong, you're adding additional criteria.

I'm saying President Obama ain't there yet. the real number to look at is his approval number, not the poll number. If it's below 47%, he probably won't get re-elected. Above, he probalby will. Right now it's about 46% on the RCP average.

apparently you have trouble spelling the president's name. i fixed that for you. :thup:

i'm not sure approval number *is* the number. a lot of people are annoyed with him for not kicking the radical right's teeth in.

you can make up whatever you want. and look at whatever numbers you find most beneficial to your argument. but the number to look at is who will vote for him as opposed to the "other guy".

and in the case of newt, there are a lot of people who will vote for him over the other guy.

but look at it this way, at least you won't have a mormon president, so your racist butt can be happy...

oh wait... :lol:

If I spelled Obamsky's name the way I'd like to, I'd probably get in trouble. But anyway, I think I've been fairly honest. I think that beating Obamasky is going to be a difficult task, no matter who the nominee is. He's the incumbant, he's going to have a lot of money, and if a third party shows up at all, it will probalby work against the GOP, not for it.

Which is a damned shame, because the man has been the worst president of my lifetime. Hands down, without a doubt.

If he wins, it will because the GOP has formed a circular firing squad.

If I spelled Obamsky's name the way I'd like to, I'd probably get in trouble. But anyway, I think I've been fairly honest. I think that beating Obamasky is going to be a difficult task, no matter who the nominee is. He's the incumbant, he's going to have a lot of money, and if a third party shows up at all, it will probalby work against the GOP, not for it.

Which is a damned shame, because the man has been the worst president of my lifetime. Hands down, without a doubt.

If he wins, it will because the GOP has formed a circular firing squad.

Why?

Forum List

Back