Newt leads by 14 in SC

Newt leads by 14 in SC

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Exit polling.

No link. Just popped up on my handheld.

Its consistent with an ARG poll which had Newt in front by 14.

That foghorn Newt Gingrich. Almost as extreme as Santorum. If he becomes the GOP candidate its much better that Obama continues. A guy like Gingrich will be a dissaster.

1.Paul should be nr.1
2.Romney and Obama stands for the same, equal. Ok options
Not an option: Gingrich and Santorum those two are extremists. They need treatment both of them. Disturbed guys.

Exit polling.

No link. Just popped up on my handheld.

Its consistent with an ARG poll which had Newt in front by 14.
Toro, didn't you say it doesn't matter because Willard is way ahead in Florida?

Or is that the RNC's plan? Whatever Primary/Caucus that Mittens doesn't win doesn't matter?

Is that how the whole Con Job's goin' down?

The only outcome if Newt wins in SC is that the primaries will continue a bit longer. No one can keep up with Mitt thru all of the primaries. Its a marathon not a sprint.

The only outcome if Newt wins in SC is that the primaries will continue a bit longer. No one can keep up with Mitt thru all of the primaries. Its a marathon not a sprint.

Since 1980, the winner of the SC Primary has won the GOP Nomination...:eusa_eh:

Looks like ABC and CNN handed South Carolina over to Newt..

Gosh, I sure hope so. Way to go "liberal" media. :lol:

Yep...1st it was a LMSM plot to torpedo Newt because he was the Great White Hope....now it's a LMSM plot to promote Newt because he's the Great White Fail against Obama.

New day, different conspiracy.

Glad to hear our "liberal media" plan worked!! A vote for Newt in the primaries is a vote for Obama in November!

Since 1980, the winner of the SC Primary has won the GOP Nomination...:eusa_eh:

I think this election is going to break that pattern.

go newtie!! and pretty please pick the tweeting twit as your VP candidate!

:eusa_pray:

If he wins, can we crown him the Greatest Snake Oil Saleman of All Time?

The Establishment GOP Fathers are on the way to Wal-Mart to buy more Depends. They are going to need them! :lol:

Forum List

Back