Newsweek cover: "Vladimir Putin is preparing for World War 3. yeah, that's bad news!"

Why would he attack any country.
Because he wants to get as much of the empire back together as he can. You really couldn't puzzle that out all by yourself?

Bull fucking shit. Have you ever compared US military actions vs Russia's since the fall of the USSR? Give me a break.

And now you know why Putin loves Trump. Congratulations on catching up with the rest of the class:

Putin wants to weaken NATO, and he wants to weaken the US by weakening our leadership.

He didn't weaken it fool we are NATO fool we just use them for propaganda..
I didnt say he did weaken it, I say he wants to. Pay attention!

I really see China and the USA getting together and attacking north Korea before I see Russia attacking anything..

That's such a crap shoot with NK. I swear I get a brain cramp trying to even deal with the multitude of possibilities of military action. And none of the options are pretty.

I kind of see it with Trump's strong ties with XI Jinping

He is getting sick of lil Kim ..

I kind of him putting 800,000 troops on the NK line and with our air craft carriers out to sea ..I see that before I see Putin attacking anyone..

Russia, 2017:

Russia quietly moves border hundreds of yards into occupied Georgia

'This is a continuation of the illegal process of the so-called borderisation, which not only violates the fundamental rights of local residents but directly damages the security situation'

facebook.png

twitter.png

email.png

blank.gif

Click to follow
Indy Politics
russia-border-south-ossetia.jpg

A warning sign is pictured behind a wire barricade erected by Russian and Ossetian troops along Georgia's de-facto border with its breakaway region of South Ossetia in 2015 REUTERS
Russia has quietly moved one of its borders hundreds of metres further into Georgia, according to local media reports.

Kremlin troops reportedly moved a border sign hundreds of yards further into occupied territory in South Ossetia last week, ahead of talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump at the G20 summit.

Georgia’s security agency called the move “illegal” and said local farmers had been affected in the Gori Municipality.

READ MORE
"This is a continuation of the illegal process of the so-called borderisation, which not only violates the fundamental rights of local residents but directly damages the security situation," a statement from the national security service read.

Georgia's president Giorgi Margvelashvili said he was outraged by the move and called on the international community to condemn the action.

"Georgia will use all diplomatic levers at its disposal to stop the creeping occupation,” he said.

World news in pictures

Georgia’s Minister of Reconciliation and Civil Equality Ketevan Tsikhelashvili said it was not "creeping occupation" but a "very open and dynamic occupation process", according to local media.

"The process has been in progress since the Russia-Georgia 2008 war," she said.

"We are doing our utmost to achieve the removal of all kinds of barriers, banners or barbed-wire-fences from the territory of Georgia, which is a challenge not only for security, but also creates very serious daily problems for locals, many of whom lack access to their own lands."

http://www.trend-chaser.com/animals...g&utm_content=54827881&utm_campaign=768461-tb
Kurt Volker, a former US representative to Nato, called on the West to stand up to Moscow.

“Russia is in a much weaker position but it has managed to play a weak hand very aggressively – because it has counted on the fact we are not going to respond in any assertive way,” he told BBC Radio 4.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, South Ossetia, a small sliver of land to the northeast of Georgia, broke away from the country in a war. In August 2008, Russia sent in troops, saying it was protecting civilians in South Ossetia from attack by Georgian forces.

Trump and Putin: 'Like working with the guy who robbed your house'
Georgia, backed by the US and the EU, said the Russian operation was a naked land grab.

After a brief war, Russia recognised South Ossetia as an independent state. Only a handful of other states recognise it as a state.

Russia's critics say the war in South Ossetia was a dress rehearsal by Russia for its annexation in 2014 of Ukraine's Crimea Peninsula, and its support for separatist fighters in the eastern Ukrainian Donbass region.

Additional reporting by agencies

Trump is putty in Putin's hands. Trump wanted a relationship like he had with Bush II, and stated not like "the last one". Obama let the lil' guy know he'd step on him, Trump is LOST! And Putin has him in his hands:

It was, remarkably, their first phone call. Last week, on Monday, Donald Trump spoke to Vladimir Putin. According to the Kremlin, the conversation was warm. Putin congratulated the US president-elect on his sweeping victory. We don’t exactly know how they addressed each other, but you imagine it might have been “Vladimir” and “Donald”.

Both leaders agreed that US-Russian relations were “absolutely unsatisfactory”, as Moscow put it. Their two countries would now begin a new dialogue based on “equality, mutual respect and non-interference in the other’s internal affairs”. They would stay in touch and meet soon, the Kremlin said. Hours later, Russian jets resumed their pounding of Syria.
The new special relationship: what does Putin want from Trump?

Obama let Putin know who was the superpower, Trump looks impressed to be NEAR Putin, no wonder KGBVlad is ecstatic, he can walk all over the blob.

Why would he attack any country.
Because he wants to get as much of the empire back together as he can. You really couldn't puzzle that out all by yourself?

Bull fucking shit. Have you ever compared US military actions vs Russia's since the fall of the USSR? Give me a break.

And now you know why Putin loves Trump. Congratulations on catching up with the rest of the class:

Putin wants to weaken NATO, and he wants to weaken the US by weakening our leadership.

Give me a break Putin does not want war with Trump

Does this look like a guy that wants war with any one?

PUTIN1.jpg

It's really funny that Putin would build up his military to fight a country he will never fight.

Russia and the USA will never face each other militarily. If we go to war, it will be MAD with nuclear weapons.

View attachment 165993
Putin doesnt think he is going to get war with America. He hopes to weaken NATO and its members states enough (by, for instance, helping foment rightwing nationalism in them) that he can start to chip away at territory.

Russia, 2017:

Russia quietly moves border hundreds of yards into occupied Georgia

'This is a continuation of the illegal process of the so-called borderisation, which not only violates the fundamental rights of local residents but directly damages the security situation'

facebook.png

twitter.png

email.png

blank.gif

Click to follow
Indy Politics
russia-border-south-ossetia.jpg

A warning sign is pictured behind a wire barricade erected by Russian and Ossetian troops along Georgia's de-facto border with its breakaway region of South Ossetia in 2015 REUTERS
Russia has quietly moved one of its borders hundreds of metres further into Georgia, according to local media reports.

Kremlin troops reportedly moved a border sign hundreds of yards further into occupied territory in South Ossetia last week, ahead of talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump at the G20 summit.

Georgia’s security agency called the move “illegal” and said local farmers had been affected in the Gori Municipality.

READ MORE
"This is a continuation of the illegal process of the so-called borderisation, which not only violates the fundamental rights of local residents but directly damages the security situation," a statement from the national security service read.

Georgia's president Giorgi Margvelashvili said he was outraged by the move and called on the international community to condemn the action.

"Georgia will use all diplomatic levers at its disposal to stop the creeping occupation,” he said.

World news in pictures

Georgia’s Minister of Reconciliation and Civil Equality Ketevan Tsikhelashvili said it was not "creeping occupation" but a "very open and dynamic occupation process", according to local media.

"The process has been in progress since the Russia-Georgia 2008 war," she said.

"We are doing our utmost to achieve the removal of all kinds of barriers, banners or barbed-wire-fences from the territory of Georgia, which is a challenge not only for security, but also creates very serious daily problems for locals, many of whom lack access to their own lands."

Kurt Volker, a former US representative to Nato, called on the West to stand up to Moscow.

“Russia is in a much weaker position but it has managed to play a weak hand very aggressively – because it has counted on the fact we are not going to respond in any assertive way,” he told BBC Radio 4.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, South Ossetia, a small sliver of land to the northeast of Georgia, broke away from the country in a war. In August 2008, Russia sent in troops, saying it was protecting civilians in South Ossetia from attack by Georgian forces.

Trump and Putin: 'Like working with the guy who robbed your house'
Georgia, backed by the US and the EU, said the Russian operation was a naked land grab.

After a brief war, Russia recognised South Ossetia as an independent state. Only a handful of other states recognise it as a state.

Russia's critics say the war in South Ossetia was a dress rehearsal by Russia for its annexation in 2014 of Ukraine's Crimea Peninsula, and its support for separatist fighters in the eastern Ukrainian Donbass region.

Additional reporting by agencies

Trump is putty in Putin's hands. Trump wanted a relationship like he had with Bush II, and stated not like "the last one". Obama let the lil' guy know he'd step on him, Trump is LOST! And Putin has him in his hands:

It was, remarkably, their first phone call. Last week, on Monday, Donald Trump spoke to Vladimir Putin. According to the Kremlin, the conversation was warm. Putin congratulated the US president-elect on his sweeping victory. We don’t exactly know how they addressed each other, but you imagine it might have been “Vladimir” and “Donald”.

Both leaders agreed that US-Russian relations were “absolutely unsatisfactory”, as Moscow put it. Their two countries would now begin a new dialogue based on “equality, mutual respect and non-interference in the other’s internal affairs”. They would stay in touch and meet soon, the Kremlin said. Hours later, Russian jets resumed their pounding of Syria.
The new special relationship: what does Putin want from Trump?

Obama let Putin know who was the superpower, Trump looks impressed to be NEAR Putin, no wonder KGBVlad is ecstatic, he can walk all over the blob.

Time running out to move Tennessee-Georgia state line before case goes to Supreme Court

LOGIN

Time running out to move Tennessee-Georgia state line before case goes to Supreme Court
February 18th, 2014by Tim Omarzuin Local Regional NewsRead Time: 4 mins.

POLL:Should Tennessee share its water with Georgia?
  • No
  • Yes

Is Georgia's bid to tap the Tennessee River a bluff?

Or is it a ticking bomb that could cost Tennessee parts of Chattanooga, East Ridge, St. Elmo and Lookout Mountain?

The answer may be clearer soon.

ADVERTISING

SPONSORED BY CONNATIX
The clock is winding down for Tennessee to accept what a Georgia legislator described as a "gift": 66.5 square miles Georgia says it lost almost 200 years ago when a surveyor misdrew the state line south of where it belongs.

Georgia lawmakers say Tennessee can have the strip of land -- and its 30,817 residents -- provided the Volunteer State gives up an unpopulated 1.5 square miles near Dade County so a pipeline could be built to pump up to 1 billion gallons a day from Nickajack Lake to water-thirsty Atlanta.

If Tennessee doesn't agree by the time the Georgia Assembly ends it 40-day session, then Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens is instructed to file suit in the U.S. Supreme Court, according to a resolution that Georgia lawmakers passed overwhelmingly last year.

As of Monday, the Georgia General Assembly was more than halfway through its session, and lawmakers plan to finish by March 20.

"If I were a legislator in Tennessee, I would say, 'These people are giving us a gift. We should take it and run with it," said state Rep. Harry Geisinger, R-Roswell, who wrote the resolution that would let Tennessee keep the disputed land in exchange for water.

"I'm a little bit surprised that Tennessee hasn't taken some action," he said recently.

Geisinger's resolution made headlines last year, but it isn't on the Tennessee General Assembly's radar now.

"We're clearly not too worried about it, because I haven't heard about it," said state House Majority Leader Gerald McCormick, R-Chattanooga.

McCormick is unconcerned about the potential for a lawsuit in the U.S. Supreme Court, which settles interstate boundary disputes.

"That's fine. They might as well go ahead," he said. "More power to them. We're not going to move the state line, and we're not going to give them the Tennessee River."

Another Ellis Island?

Geisinger said there's precedent for the Supreme Court to settle in Georgia's favor. The high court has moved five state boundaries in the past 16 years, he said, including when it took 90 percent of Ellis Island, the entry for millions of immigrants, from New York and gave it to New Jersey.

That happened, Gesinger told a state Senate committee at a hearing last year, despite then-New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani protesting, "If my ancestors had known they were getting off in New Jersey, they would have never come across the ocean."

Other experts are less certain the high court would rule in Georgia's favor -- or even hear the case.

"I would more or less believe Georgia has acquiesced to this over the years, and that means the borders are established," said Joseph Zimmerman, a political science professor at the University at Albany State University of New York, who's an expert on interstate disputes.

"Georgia is free to file," Zimmerman said. "But this [requires] the expenditure of quite a bit of money, if you're serious about trying to win."

Crews Townsend is one of five attorneys with Miller & Martin's Chattanooga office who jointly wrote a cover story in the May 2008 Tennessee Bar Journal about Georgia's claims to move the boundary.

"This comes up every 20 years, or so," said Townsend, who lives in Lookout Mountain, Ga. "Tennessee most often ignores it, and it dies a quiet death.

"Until you have a drought, it kind of stays quiet," Townsend said.

One sticking point would be reassigning Tennessee cities and residents to Georgia, which Crews thought would be an unprecedented action for the high court.

Border is wrong

There's no doubt Georgia can prove that the state line should be at the 35th parallel, about a mile north of where it is now, the Chattanooga attorneys wrote.

The problem stems from a survey done in 1818 by Georgia-appointed surveyor James Carmack and Tennessee-appointed surveyor James S. Gaines.

Lore has it that for reasons ranging from bad weather to fear of Indian attack, the Carmack-Gaines survey party set the boundary line "one mile and 28 poles from the south bank of the Tennessee," the attorneys found.

032613bBorderDisputeWithGeorgia_t377_h46636eb67497ae689b6d918a7b307e8ba46acb4a.jpg

It's really funny that Putin would build up his military to fight a country he will never fight.

It's actually not funny in the least. He is a kleptocratic dictator diverting resources from a suffering economy in order to project power beyonfmd his own borders, causing others in the region (mostly our strongest allies) to spend resources to maintain the balance.

View attachment 165993
Putin doesnt think he is going to get war with America. He hopes to weaken NATO and its members states enough (by, for instance, helping foment rightwing nationalism in them) that he can start to chip away at territory.

Since when?

All he wants his is sanctions off the time to attract Russia was when pussy boy was president....

But he didn't have the balls to do it

VsA3u5k.gif

Since when?
Since the day he took office. Again...pay attention! Since that day he has undertaken efforts to both take territory and to foment rightwing nationalism in western countries. He not only needs more territory to fulfill his vision of restoring Russia as an economic superpower, he also wants more territory to fill his nostalgic visions of restoring the great Russian empire to something resembling its former greatness.

It's not a secret. None of it is a secret.

View attachment 165993

Since when?

All he wants his is sanctions off the time to attract Russia was when pussy boy was president....

View attachment 165996
Hey genius....those sanctions you say Putin hates? President Blackenstein poured them on, while , on the other hand, our Congress actually had to pass a law to keep the idiot-boy Trump from removing them.

Look what Trump has done to your brain.

Since when?
Since the day he took office. Again...pay attention! Since that day he has undertaken efforts to both take territory and to foment rightwing nationalism in western countries. He not only needs more territory to fulfill his vision of restoring Russia as an economic superpower, he also wants more territory to fill his nostalgic visions of restoring the great Russian empire to something resembling its former greatness.

Where ? Putin isn't doing shit, if he wanted to he could blast through out Europe and the US couldn't stop him until he hit Spain..

View attachment 165993

Since when?

View attachment 165996
Hey genius....those sanctions you say Putin hates? President Blackenstein poured them on, while , on the other hand, our Congress actually had to pass a law to keep the idiot-boy Trump from removing them.

Look what Trump has done to your brain.

I know what Russia has retard..they can take Europe easily..

Since when?

Where ? Putin isn't doing shit, if he wanted to he could blast through out Europe and the US couldn't stop him until he hit Spain..
Putin knows that, if he tried that in today's environment, he would lose badly.

A conventional land battle?

It's an easy win for RUSSIA ..they don't want it

Since when?

Putin knows that, if he tried that in today's environment, he would lose badly.

Bull shit, look at how many tanks and men he has ..

Forum List

Back