Newsweek cover: "Vladimir Putin is preparing for World War 3. yeah, that's bad news!"

"I no everything"

Now explain the Caucasus, Crimea and Georgia, I will give you a few days to wade through it

What do you want him to do , crimera was on Obozos watch, Georgia was on Bush Jr watch...

Why do you lie so much?

AS I WROTE, he first visited his new territory this August, get someone to help you READ.

He has had it for Nine fucking years

Interesting. Apparently Trump is still thinking about Russia taking Crimea. And yeah, what Ft. Fun said is true.

Will Trump Recognize Russian Annexation of Crimea?

Among the dozens of questions facing the administration of President-elect Donald Trump — including, at its foremost, why Trump continues denigrating the American intelligence community in defense of Moscow’s electoral meddling — there’s one centering on post-Soviet sovereignty. That is: Will Trump go through with his hints at potentially recognizing Russia’s claimed annexation of Crimea? Or will he maintain Washington’s policy of non-recognition?

At this point, it’s unclear what, or when, Trump will decide. When asked about potential recognition of Crimea in July 2016, Trump noted that he’d be willing to recognize the first annexation on the European landmass since World War II. “I’m going to take a look at it,” Trump said. Trump further claimed that “the people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

Indeed, there’s little doubt that at least some residents of Crimea would have preferred Russian rule, especially in the immediate aftermath of Ukraine’s 2014 EuroMaidan Revolution. Trump appears unaware, however, that neither the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe nor any Western countries recognized Crimea’s “referendum” as either free or fair.

Enjoying this article? Click here to subscribe for full access. Just $5 a month.
In fact, if Trump goes through with recognizing Russia’s claims in Crimea, he will be joining a select group of isolated regimes and post-Soviet autocracies. All told, a total of 13 other nations have joined Russia in either backing the Crimean “referendum” or in actively opposing measures supporting Ukraine’s territorial identity. In 2014, some 10 nations joined Moscow in opposing a non-binding resolution in United Nations that backed Ukraine’s territorial integrity: Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Cuba, North Korea, Nicaragua, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe. (Numerous nations either abstained or were absent from the vote, including Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and China.)

During the immediate aftermath of Russia’s invasion of southern Ukraine, a trio of other states issued statements supporting Moscow’s claims. Kazakhstan’s foreign ministry issued a statement — which it later removed, with little fanfare — supporting the Crimean referendum. (Kazakhstani President Nursultan Nazarbayev is the only other leader to join Moscow in referring to Ukraine’s 2014 revolution as a “coup.”) Former Afghan President Hamid Karzai also supported Russia’s claims, while Kyrgyzstan joined Kazakhstan in backing the apparent validity of the Crimean vote.

"I no everything"

Now explain the Caucasus, Crimea and Georgia, I will give you a few days to wade through it

Northern Caucasus and Chechnya are where the Chechen jihadists are located. He has subdued them as he needed to. Crimea voted to separate actually run from the nazis in Kiev that we helped install by assisting in the illegal overthrow of a duly elected government and President. Crimeans are ethnic Russians and the new assholes in Kiev were about to strip them of their autonomy.

Georgia was necessary to protect the ethnic Russian separatists that the Georgians were about to wipe out.

We could start herding liberal pukes into re-education camps
But all the people smart enough to actually organize such a thing are liberals. What, exactly, do you think a big group of dumbass Cletuses like you could accomplish?

Well, for one thing we now have a lot of enemies within and and us Cletuses have tons of firepower and ammo. It's getting damn close to the time for a reckoning, wouldn't you say?
But you fools are better at shooting yourselves and getting shot by your little Cletus toddlers than you are at anything requiring education or planning. I remain unmoved.

"I no everything"

What do you want him to do , crimera was on Obozos watch, Georgia was on Bush Jr watch...

Why do you lie so much?

AS I WROTE, he first visited his new territory this August, get someone to help you READ.

I betcha a million dollars you couldn't find Georgia on a map and no it's not this one

ga.gif

"I no everything"

Why do you lie so much?

Incorrect, You know -0- about the subject: The article is from this SUMMER, learn so you stop making a fool of yourself:

Russia appears to be taking Georgia's land inch by inch

Interesting. Apparently Trump is still thinking about Russia taking Crimea. And yeah, what Ft. Fun said is true.

Among the dozens of questions facing the administration of President-elect Donald Trump — including, at its foremost, why Trump continues denigrating the American intelligence community in defense of Moscow’s electoral meddling — there’s one centering on post-Soviet sovereignty. That is: Will Trump go through with his hints at potentially recognizing Russia’s claimed annexation of Crimea? Or will he maintain Washington’s policy of non-recognition?

At this point, it’s unclear what, or when, Trump will decide. When asked about potential recognition of Crimea in July 2016, Trump noted that he’d be willing to recognize the first annexation on the European landmass since World War II. “I’m going to take a look at it,” Trump said. Trump further claimed that “the people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

Indeed, there’s little doubt that at least some residents of Crimea would have preferred Russian rule, especially in the immediate aftermath of Ukraine’s 2014 EuroMaidan Revolution. Trump appears unaware, however, that neither the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe nor any Western countries recognized Crimea’s “referendum” as either free or fair.

Enjoying this article? Click here to subscribe for full access. Just $5 a month.
In fact, if Trump goes through with recognizing Russia’s claims in Crimea, he will be joining a select group of isolated regimes and post-Soviet autocracies. All told, a total of 13 other nations have joined Russia in either backing the Crimean “referendum” or in actively opposing measures supporting Ukraine’s territorial identity. In 2014, some 10 nations joined Moscow in opposing a non-binding resolution in United Nations that backed Ukraine’s territorial integrity: Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Cuba, North Korea, Nicaragua, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe. (Numerous nations either abstained or were absent from the vote, including Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and China.)

During the immediate aftermath of Russia’s invasion of southern Ukraine, a trio of other states issued statements supporting Moscow’s claims. Kazakhstan’s foreign ministry issued a statement — which it later removed, with little fanfare — supporting the Crimean referendum. (Kazakhstani President Nursultan Nazarbayev is the only other leader to join Moscow in referring to Ukraine’s 2014 revolution as a “coup.”) Former Afghan President Hamid Karzai also supported Russia’s claims, while Kyrgyzstan joined Kazakhstan in backing the apparent validity of the Crimean vote.

Of course no one recognized the Crimean referendum because NATO wanted the ports . We're always the aggressors.

And Putin is gradually taking Georgia also, I will not respond to the uninformed until they learn where the lands ARE.

"I no everything"

Why do you lie so much?

Incorrect, You know -0- about the subject: The article is from this SUMMER, learn so you stop making a fool of yourself:

Russia appears to be taking Georgia's land inch by inch

2,3000 feet that's less then a half mile ..states do that shit all the time ..

If Putin wanted to he could take the entire damn country..

And Putin is gradually taking Georgia also, I will not respond to the uninformed until they learn where the lands ARE.

You are really fucking with the wrong person here in world news and politics..try again

No he is not he could of taken the entire Ukraine when the Messiah was president and that pussy wouldn't of done nothing about it .

Bitch about Putin and three actions? Really? Putin's the problem on the fucking planet?

This guide does not include:

• mobilizations of the National Guard
  • offshore shows of naval strength
  • reinforcements of embassy personnel
  • the use of non-Defense Department personnel (such as the Drug Enforcement Administration)
  • military exercises
  • non-combat mobilizations (such as replacing postal strikers)
  • the permanent stationing of armed forces
  • covert actions where the U.S. did not play a command and control role
  • the use of small hostage rescue units
  • most uses of proxy troops
  • U.S. piloting of foreign warplanes
  • foreign or domestic disaster assistance
  • military training and advisory programs not involving direct combat
  • civic action programs
  • and many other military activities.

SAUDI ARABIA 1990-91 Troops, jets Iraq countered after invading Kuwait. 540,000 troops also stationed in Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Israel.

IRAQ
1990-91 Bombing, troops, naval Blockade of Iraqi and Jordanian ports, air strikes; 200,000+ killed in invasion of Iraq and Kuwait; large-scale destruction of Iraqi military.

KUWAIT
1991 Naval, bombing, troops Kuwait royal family returned to throne.

IRAQ
1991-2003 Bombing, naval No-fly zone over Kurdish north, Shiite south; constant air strikes and naval-enforced economic sanctions

LOS ANGELES
1992 Troops Army, Marines deployed against anti-police uprising.

SOMALIA
1992-94 Troops, naval, bombing U.S.-led United Nations occupation during civil war; raids against one Mogadishu faction.

YUGOSLAVIA
1992-94 Naval NATO blockade of Serbia and Montenegro.

BOSNIA
1993-? Jets, bombing No-fly zone patrolled in civil war; downed jets, bombed Serbs.

HAITI
1994 Troops, naval Blockade against military government; troops restore President Aristide to office three years after coup.

ZAIRE (CONGO)
1996-97 Troops Troops at Rwandan Hutu refugee camps, in area where Congo revolution begins.

LIBERIA
1997 Troops Soldiers under fire during evacuation of foreigners.

ALBANIA
1997 Troops Soldiers under fire during evacuation of foreigners.

SUDAN
1998 Missiles Attack on pharmaceutical plant alleged to be "terrorist" nerve gas plant.

AFGHANISTAN
1998 Missiles Attack on former CIA training camps used by Islamic fundamentalist groups alleged to have attacked embassies.

IRAQ
1998 Bombing, Missiles Four days of intensive air strikes after weapons inspectors allege Iraqi obstructions

YUGOSLAVIA
1999 Bombing, Missiles Heavy NATO air strikes after Serbia declines to withdraw from Kosovo. NATO occupation of Kosovo.

YEMEN
2000 Naval USS Cole, docked in Aden, bombed
MACEDONIA
2001 Troops NATO forces deployed to move and disarm Albanian rebels.

UNITED STATES
2001 Jets, naval Reaction to hijacker attacks on New York, DC

AFGHANISTAN
2001-? Troops, bombing, missiles Massive U.S. mobilization to overthrow Taliban, hunt Al Qaeda fighters, install Karzai regime, and battle

Taliban insurgency. More than 30,000 U.S. troops and numerous private security contractors carry our occupation.

YEMEN
2002 Missiles Predator drone missile attack on Al Qaeda, including a US citizen.

PHILIPPINES
2002-? Troops, naval Training mission for Philippine military fighting Abu Sayyaf rebels evolves into combat missions in Sulu Archipelago, west of Mindanao.

COLOMBIA
2003-? Troops US special forces sent to rebel zone to back up Colombian military protecting oil pipeline.

IRAQ
2003-11 Troops, naval, bombing, missiles Saddam regime toppled in Baghdad. More than 250,000 U.S. personnel participate in invasion. US and UK forces occupy country and battle Sunni and Shi'ite insurgencies. More than 160,000 troops and numerous private contractors carry out occupation and build large permanent bases
LIBERIA
2003 Troops Brief involvement in peacekeeping force as rebels drove out leader.

HAITI
2004-05 Troops, naval Marines & Army land after right-wing rebels oust elected President Aristide, who was advised to leave by Washington.

PAKISTAN
2005-? Missiles, bombing, covert operation CIA missile and air strikes and Special Forces raids on alleged Al Qaeda and Taliban refuge villages kill multiple civilians. Drone attacks also on Pakistani Mehsud network.

SOMALIA
2006-? Missiles, naval, troops, command operation Special Forces advise Ethiopian invasion that topples Islamist government; AC-130 strikes, Cruise missile attacks and helicopter raids against Islamist rebels; naval blockade against "pirates" and insurgents.

SYRIA
2008 Troops Special Forces in helicopter raid 5 miles from Iraq kill 8 Syrian civilians

YEMEN
2009-? Missiles, command operation Cruise missile attack on Al Qaeda kills 49 civilians; Yemeni military assaults on rebels

LIBYA
2011-? Bombing, missiles, troops, command operation NATO coordinates air strikes and missile attacks against Qaddafi government during uprising by rebel army. Periodic Special Forces raids against Islamist insurgents.

IRAQ
2014-? Bombing, missiles, troops, command operation

Air strikes and Special Forces intervene against Islamic State
insurgents; training Iraqi and Kurdish troops.

SYRIA 2014-? Bombing, missiles, troops, command operation
Air strikes and Special Forces intervene against Islamic State
insurgents; training other Syrian insurgents.

NIGER 2017 Troops
Special Forces combat against Islamist insurgents.

History of U.S. Military Interventions since 1890

I really see China and the USA getting together and attacking north Korea before I see Russia attacking anything..

No he is not he could of taken the entire Ukraine when the Messiah was president and that pussy wouldn't of done nothing about it .

And he didn't want them. They are an albatross now around the West's neck.

Why would he attack any country.
Because he wants to get as much of the empire back together as he can. You really couldn't puzzle that out all by yourself?

Bull fucking shit. Have you ever compared US military actions vs Russia's since the fall of the USSR? Give me a break.

And now you know why Putin loves Trump. Congratulations on catching up with the rest of the class:

Putin wants to weaken NATO, and he wants to weaken the US by weakening our leadership.

I really see China and the USA getting together and attacking north Korea before I see Russia attacking anything..

That's such a crap shoot with NK. I swear I get a brain cramp trying to even deal with the multitude of possibilities of military action. And none of the options are pretty.

Why would he attack any country.
Because he wants to get as much of the empire back together as he can. You really couldn't puzzle that out all by yourself?

Bull fucking shit. Have you ever compared US military actions vs Russia's since the fall of the USSR? Give me a break.

And now you know why Putin loves Trump. Congratulations on catching up with the rest of the class:

Putin wants to weaken NATO, and he wants to weaken the US by weakening our leadership.

He didn't weaken it fool we are NATO fool we just use them for propaganda..

Forum List

Back