Newsweek cover: "Vladimir Putin is preparing for World War 3. yeah, that's bad news!"

The fat boy bdid ZIP:

Russia's Putin visits breakaway Georgian region of Abkhazia

Denis Pinchuk
3 MIN READ

PITSUNDA, Georgia (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin visited the breakaway Georgian region of Abkhazia on Tuesday and assured it of Moscow’s military support, an act of defiance to Western governments that have condemned Russia’s backing for the separatists.

Trump won't roll over like Obama did with crimera .

Except Trump specifcally said that particular land grab was just fine. In other words, he not only not condemned it, not only didnt ignore, but PRAISED it. You'll just kind of say ANYTHING, won't you?

Not to sound like a pain Fort Fun, but do you have a link to Trump saying that land grab was okay? I'd like to read it myself, and this is the first I've heard of it.

We could start herding liberal pukes into re-education camps
But all the people smart enough to actually organize such a thing are liberals. What, exactly, do you think a big group of dumbass Cletuses like you could accomplish?

So tell us where Putin is going to attack?

Trump won't roll over like Obama did with crimera ...I dare Putin to attack any country on the planet with Trump in charge..

Double dare

Careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

I tripple dare... Putin is not attacking no one, hell I betcha China will attack North Korea with Americans help..

"Putin is not attacking no one"? You should have said "Putin is not attacking ANY one". When you made it a double negative that made you sound like Putin is attacking someone, you just didn't specify.

And Russia isn't attacking anyone? Really? Ever hear of a little country called Syria? Ever heard of the Ukraine?

Ever hear retard we are working together, and this started under Obama..

Trump won't roll over like Obama did with crimera ...I dare Putin to attack any country on the planet with Trump in charge..

Double dare

Careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

I tripple dare... Putin is not attacking no one, hell I betcha China will attack North Korea with Americans help..

"Putin is not attacking no one"? You should have said "Putin is not attacking ANY one". When you made it a double negative that made you sound like Putin is attacking someone, you just didn't specify.

And Russia isn't attacking anyone? Really? Ever hear of a little country called Syria? Ever heard of the Ukraine?

He visited his new territory in Georgia in August, Trump didn't jiggle his fat bags over it.

The fat boy bdid ZIP:

Denis Pinchuk
3 MIN READ

PITSUNDA, Georgia (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin visited the breakaway Georgian region of Abkhazia on Tuesday and assured it of Moscow’s military support, an act of defiance to Western governments that have condemned Russia’s backing for the separatists.

A break away? No link?

He waited until he had an easy target.

You might be right Peach. Maybe when he started to see all the chaos and discord that is currently the Trump administration, and decided to see how far it would go.

He might be thinking that the time is getting close to strike. And, he may be right.
I thought Putin owned Trump

Putin thought he owned Trump as well, but I think he's going through buyer's remorse because the sanctions are still in place, even when Flynn told them they would go away soon under Trump.

Trump won't roll over like Obama did with crimera .

Except Trump specifcally said that particular land grab was just fine. In other words, he not only not condemned it, not only didnt ignore, but PRAISED it. You'll just kind of say ANYTHING, won't you?

Not to sound like a pain Fort Fun, but do you have a link to Trump saying that land grab was okay? I'd like to read it myself, and this is the first I've heard of it.

Trump proposed recognizing Crimea as Russian amd lifting the sanctions we implemented as a result of that territory grab. He said it was fine, because the Crimeans wanted it anyway. You can look it up.

But moron Trumpkin up there ^^ is about as detached from reality as Trump is.

The fat boy bdid ZIP:

Denis Pinchuk
3 MIN READ

On the 9th aniversery

You clown...

Fucking liars

Putin Heads to Occupied Georgia Territory on War Anniversary

"I no everything"

Now explain the Caucasus, Crimea and Georgia, I will give you a few days to wade through it

"I no everything"

Now explain the Caucasus, Crimea and Georgia, I will give you a few days to wade through it

What do you want him to do , crimera was on Obozos watch, Georgia was on Bush Jr watch...

Why do you lie so much?

The article doesn't even claim that Putin is preparing to go on the offensive for crying out loud.

Double dare

Why would he attack any country. His posture is defensive and for good reason. You arm those maniac nazis in Kiev you bet the Russians want to be prepared.

We could start herding liberal pukes into re-education camps
But all the people smart enough to actually organize such a thing are liberals. What, exactly, do you think a big group of dumbass Cletuses like you could accomplish?

Well, for one thing we now have a lot of enemies within and and us Cletuses have tons of firepower and ammo. It's getting damn close to the time for a reckoning, wouldn't you say?

"I no everything"

What do you want him to do , crimera was on Obozos watch, Georgia was on Bush Jr watch...

Why do you lie so much?

AS I WROTE, he first visited his new territory this August, get someone to help you READ.

Forum List

Back