Newsweek cover: "Vladimir Putin is preparing for World War 3. yeah, that's bad news!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
bring it on, Vladdy!

Putin is preparing for World War III—is Trump?

DRBazLJX4AAD9u8.jpg

Actually he has been building the Russian military for years. This really isn't new. What is new is the constant threat from US warhawks like John McCaine and Lindsey Graham who desperately want to arm the Ukraine. And make no mistake. Those nazis in Kiev would have no problem starting WWIII.

And Russia borders North Korea. Nuff said on that front.

I call this being prudent.

He waited until he had an easy target.

You might be right Peach. Maybe when he started to see all the chaos and discord that is currently the Trump administration, and decided to see how far it would go.

He might be thinking that the time is getting close to strike. And, he may be right.

You might be right Peach. Maybe when he started to see all the chaos and discord that is currently the Trump administration, and decided to see how far it would go.

He might be thinking that the time is getting close to strike. And, he may be right.

The Trump Administration is weak; low grade felonies vex them, they are discovered. KGBVlad can run rings around Donnie T.

e83.jpg

The Trump Administration is weak; low grade felonies vex them, they are discovered. KGBVlad can run rings around Donnie T.

e83.jpg

Obamabike2frame.gif

So tell us where Putin is going to attack?

Trump won't roll over like Obama did with crimera ...I dare Putin to attack any country on the planet with Trump in charge..

Double dare

e83.jpg
We could start herding liberal pukes into re-education camps and the trouble here would end.

Trump already let Putin have Georgia, and there are a sizable number of ethnic Russians in Crimea, It has been a war zone for hundreds of years because of that fact. Read up on it, CON.

Trump won't roll over like Obama did with crimera ...I dare Putin to attack any country on the planet with Trump in charge..

Double dare

Careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

I tripple dare... Putin is not attacking no one, hell I betcha China will attack North Korea with Americans help..

Trump already let Putin have Georgia, and there are a sizable number of ethnic Russians in Crimea, It has been a war zone for hundreds of years because of that fact. Read up on it, CON.

Since when? What alternative univese do you live in?

Trump won't roll over like Obama did with crimera .

Except Trump specifcally said that particular land grab was just fine. In other words, he not only not condemned it, not only didnt ignore, but PRAISED it. You'll just kind of say ANYTHING, won't you?

Double dare

I tripple dare... Putin is not attacking no one, hell I betcha China will attack North Korea with Americans help..

"Putin is not attacking no one"? You should have said "Putin is not attacking ANY one". When you made it a double negative that made you sound like Putin is attacking someone, you just didn't specify.

And Russia isn't attacking anyone? Really? Ever hear of a little country called Syria? Ever heard of the Ukraine?

Double dare

CONs do not know Georgia from Crimea, or from the Caucasus.

Link tard ..I no everything when it comes to politics, prove Trump gave Georgia to Putin you lying sack of shit

Forum List

Back