Cannot repeat enough: Many repubs repeating Russian propoganda

Confronting Republicans with facts and the truth is pointless; they’ll remain willfully ignorant, continue to lie, and spread Russian propaganda.
Confronting Republicans with facts and the truth is pointless; they’ll remain willfully ignorant, continue to lie, and spread Russian propaganda.
they’ll remain willfully ignorant, continue to lie, and spread Russian propaganda.

Just like Democrats.

(Steele Dossier ring a bell?)

For those of us that don't pay the Washington Post, what specifically is the Russian propaganda that Republicans are repeating?

I think what the OP is trying to say, is that if you don't support giving billions of our tax money to Ukraine to fund their war effort, it's because of "Russian propaganda."

Which is ironic, considering how Russia's war has boosted their oil-based economy.

I think what the OP is trying to say, is that if you don't support giving billions of dollars to Ukraine to fund a war , it's because of "Russian propaganda."

Which is ironic, considering how Russia's war has boosted their oil-based economy.
Billions of dollars to a known corrupt country without any accountability of how the aid is being used / spent.

Billions of dollars to a known corrupt country without any accountability of how the aid is being used / spent.

True. And while the Biden family profited considerably from their dealings with Ukraine, the rest of us are having to pay so much more for food, rent, insurance, gasoline, etc.

Where the hell is the "10% for the Little Guy"?

I think what the OP is trying to say, is that if you don't support giving billions of our tax money to Ukraine to fund their war effort, it's because of "Russian propaganda."

I was wondering what the loon in the WaPo was thinking.

For those of us that don't pay the Washington Post, what specifically is the Russian propaganda that Republicans are repeating?
Rep. Michael R. Turner (R-Ohio), who chairs the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Sunday that it was “absolutely true” that some Republican members of Congress were repeating Russian propaganda about the invasion of Ukraine instigated by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Listening to Margie Green go on about how terrible it was for Johnson to introduce Ukrainian aid, I have to ask, "Is this woman a Russian Asset?" Putin is controlling far right repubs!
Putin2Medals.jpg

Forum List

Back