NewsMax: Military Coup "to resolve the Obama problem"

He's calling Fatality an "enemy of the people" for opposing the call for a military coup that's in the article in the OP. Yeah, that's pretty damn supportive of the idea of coup.

reading's not your strong suit i gather.

try it again with your panties unbunched.

Pretty ironic, since they blindly support a leader who trampled the law at every turn and called the Constitution "a Goddamned piece of paper".
Wrong, yet again.
Q: Is it true that President Bush called the Constitution a "goddamned piece of paper?" He has never denied it, and it appears that there were several witnesses.

A: Extremely unlikely. The Web site that reported those words has a history of quoting phony sources and retracting bogus stories.
The report that Bush "screamed" those words at Republican congressional leaders in November 2005 is unsubstantiated, to put it charitably.

We judge that the odds that the report is accurate hover near zero. It comes from Capitol Hill Blue, a Web site that has a history of relying on phony sources, retracting stories and apologizing to its readers.
FactCheck.org

I'd really HATE to see such a scenario pan out as the OP posted...but it makes you think, doesn't it?

No, it doesn't.

Please feel free to point out anything Mr Obama has done during his short time as president that was specifically unconstitutional, and please be specific, citing the exact part of the Constitution that was violated.

Taking over a PRIVATE Company, anf FIRING the CEO for Starters...where does it SAY that the POTUS may do these things...?

There are Others.

Obama took over a PRIVATE company? What company did Obama take over? And where is the Constitutional lawsuit by that company?

Taking over a PRIVATE Company, anf FIRING the CEO for Starters...where does it SAY that the POTUS may do these things...?

There are Others.

Please feel free to cite the part of the Constitution that protects the rights of a Corporation.

Please feel free to cite the part of the constitution that denies the Federal Government the ability to step in and help a failing corporation, if it deems the failure of said corporation would damage the general welfare.

As a matter of law, this would be clearly covered by eminent domain.

Clearly dipshit? You have NEVER heard of the Declaration of Independence? "Life Liberty Persuit Of Happiness"?

The Declaration of Independence is a document which expresses our ideals about government as an explanation as to why we were taking the steps of severing our ties with Great Britain...in and of itself, it is not a framework for government.

The Constitution is the Instrument that PROTECTS it. whether is specifaically states it or NOT.

Oh goodie. Then you are a supporter of Legalized gay marriage...because the Constitution protects our rights to marry even tho it doesn't 'specifaically' state it.

Nice try. But your HATRED of Corporations is noted. Many INDIVIDUALS support these corporations by their individual INVESTMENTS that falls under "The persuit Of Happiness".

Corporations are not mentioned in the Constitution at all...Our Founders had had their fair share of Corporations running hog wild with the East India Company. Heard of a little thing called the Boston Tea Party? You DO know what that was all about, don't you?

Have a 401K? Invest as an individual? Government MEANS to take it AWAY.

No they don't. But, now you sound like you EXPECT guaranteed results for your investments. You DO know they are a form of gambling, don't you?

Sorry you LOSE. And millions will back me.

Yes...millions. :lol: Like the millions in Washington on 9/12. :lol: Like the millions on your website. :lol:

Unthinkable? Then think up an alternative, non-violent solution to the Obama problem. Just don't shrug and say, "We can always worry about that later."

Wait!

I've got it!

It's called "win an election"!

Someone refresh my memory, which side was accusing the other of being "treasonous" for not agreeing with the President's policies in "a time of war"?

Last edited:
Far fetched? Hmmmm...perhaps this is borne of the OATH taken by Officers, and similiar Oath taken by Enlisteds?

What is in the FIRST Sentence?

*YOU* Be the judge...

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.[1]

Now I will point out that our ELECTEDS take a Similiar OATH as well....

POTUS: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Congress: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The Judiciary: "I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice
without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the
rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform
all the duties incumbent upon me as ________ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God."

I'd really HATE to see such a scenario pan out as the OP posted...but it makes you think, doesn't it?

What the fuck would you know about it, Thomas The Tank Engine?

I think it's positively hilarious how the goofs on the extreme right think the professional officer corps is a part of their "base".

No, it doesn't.

Please feel free to point out anything Mr Obama has done during his short time as president that was specifically unconstitutional, and please be specific, citing the exact part of the Constitution that was violated.

There are Others.

Please feel free to cite the part of the Constitution that protects the rights of a Corporation.

Please feel free to cite the part of the constitution that denies the Federal Government the ability to step in and help a failing corporation, if it deems the failure of said corporation would damage the general welfare.

As a matter of law, this would be clearly covered by eminent domain.

Where that they case, that trust-buster, Teddy Roosevelt would be the biggest tyrant of them all.

Apologies for the lag, I am just now discovering this uber-awesome thread.

No, it doesn't.

There are Others.

You need a mental health counselor..badly. The president didn't fire anyone. The president didn't take over GM.. What he did was help co-ordinate a voluntary restructuring to prevent GM from failing as they could not meet thier debt and many more thousands would have lost thier jobs...the parts manufacturers would have been wiped out also creating a snow ball effect that would have harmed all of the remaining manufacturers.

The problem is not Obama..It is the willful ignorance and traitorism morons like you exhibit every time you open your filthy pie holes.

Unthinkable? Then think up an alternative, non-violent solution to the Obama problem. Just don't shrug and say, "We can always worry about that later."

Wait!

I've got it!

Sorry, I already beat you to that. :D

Now, the answer to that is easy. It is called the 2012 elections and at that time America can decide if President Obama is worthy of serving another four years. Until then we have decided and we will do the best we can.

Immie

Immie

Last edited:
ROFL.

Your use of meaningless rhetoric and general references to "history" and "foundation of government" (as well as your childish insults) aside...

You have not proven that Mr Obama has done ANYTHING unconstitutional at all.

Thanks for playing though.

1). He failed to produce his Original Birth Certificate.

2). He confiscated Private Property without Due Process.

3). He uses His Position to intimidate All who question his Agenda.

4). He fails at protecting the Constitution and the People from All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic.

5). He fill High Level Government Positions with People that are degenerate and unqualified, whom otherwise could not legally pass a background check to even be able to deliver the Fucking Mail Jackass.

Fuck You.

EXACTLY my point. And I had this in mind when I posted the 'Oathes Of Office' Of not only the Military, but the BRANCHES of Government and what they are SWORN to uphold and defend.

For it is pertinent. LWC is an IDIOT, and thinks that end-runs around the Constitution are preferable to sound government, despite what those DEAD people wrote, and is LAW of the land.

He FAILS at History, and FAILS to understand that Government was NOT to be a hinderence to COMMERCE. Perhaps he'd like to look at the Commerce Clause since he HATES thos evil corporations that give his own nation Clout, and stature on the international stage, and his readiness to Defeat it.

It's akin to loping off one's head to despite his neck.

Bottom line? LWC has NO understanding of the Basic tenants of the Constitution, and the LIMITS placed upon over-reaching Government he so applauds. [Never mind the Government is NOT his friend, NOR is Obama].

And yet you tried to pass of the Declaration of Independence as some sort of document that has any legal bearing in this country.

Damn, you are dumb.

This is priceless.

A right-winger states that actions by the President were specifically unconstitutional, and when I ask what part of the Constitution Mr Obama specifically disobeyed, I get a long string of rhetorical talking points that have nothing to do with constitutionality.

I'll ask again, name a specific case where Mr Obama has exhibited unconstitutional behavior?

Don't be too hard on him. He's been in the bush league for years, where such deflections are deemed as "high debate".

But yeah, it's apparent that you have him nailed.

Of course he can't produce something that hasn't happened, so he'll just not answer your question and name call instead.

Wait!

I've got it!

Sorry, I already beat you to that. :D

Now, the answer to that is easy. It is called the 2012 elections and at that time America can decide if President Obama is worthy of serving another four years. Until then we have decided and we will do the best we can.

Immie

Immie

That you did.

Sorry, I am late to the party.

Wait!

I've got it!

Someone refresh my memory, which side was accusing the other of being "treasonous" for not agreeing with the President's policies in "a time of war"?

And while they're at it, they can explain how they can square lamenting we're becoming a 3rd World nation under Pres. Obama with acting like one to fix this supposed "problem".

No, it doesn't.

There are Others.

You need a mental health counselor..badly. The president didn't fire anyone. The president didn't take over GM.. What he did was help co-ordinate a voluntary restructuring to prevent GM from failing as they could not meet thier debt and many more thousands would have lost thier jobs...the parts manufacturers would have been wiped out also creating a snow ball effect that would have harmed all of the remaining manufacturers.

The problem is not Obama..It is the willful ignorance and traitorism morons like you exhibit every time you open your filthy pie holes.
Perhaps the most important word of all. No one forced GM to do anything. In fact, I'm wondering what would have happened to everyone's "pursuit of happiness" if GM and the other American auto companies had been left alone to FAIL. Tommy might like that one?

And I'm still waiting for anyone to point out even one thing that Mr Obama has donen since taking office that is "unconstitutional", and thereby would in any way justify any of this BS.

Anyone?

There are Others.

Perhaps the most important word of all. No one forced GM to do anything. In fact, I'm wondering what would have happened to everyone's "pursuit of happiness" if GM and the other American auto companies had been left alone to FAIL. Tommy might like that one?
They are failing anyway.

And I'm still waiting for anyone to point out even one thing that Mr Obama has donen since taking office that is "unconstitutional", and thereby would in any way justify any of this BS.

Anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64&feature=related]YouTube - Bueller Bueller Bueller[/ame]

They are failing anyway.

They failed because of all of the ass backwards mandates placed on them coupled with totalitarian anti reason Union Demands. Obama did not save the car companies at all. Obama paid off the Unions at the Nations Expense.

Stolen under eminent domain, and the puppets call it constitutional. God help the US. There will be no place for a Coup. We are so close to self destruct, there is going to be no need.

They are failing anyway.

They failed because of all of the ass backwards mandates placed on them coupled with totalitarian anti reason Union Demands. Obama did not save the car companies at all. Obama paid off the Unions at the Nations Expense.

Stolen under eminent domain, and the puppets call it constitutional. God help the US. There will be no place for a Coup. We are so close to self destruct, there is going to be no need.

Lighten up, Francis.

This country will be fine, because, in the long run, it's the people that make it up, and not the people that run it, that matter.

Forum List

Back